Sign in to follow this  
Hizoka

Hate in the world

Right and go in the ocean too! Have you ever been to jamaica before?

i have.... and the part they took us too looks like a ghetto with trash everywhere

That is most of Jamaica though...they only show the parts on t.v & stuff where the rich people go too.

yeah.... but its like putting the hamptons on the ad then taking someone to downtown detroit

i have also been to China Town in New York and bought a 3 dollar watch from a creepy guy under a bridge :D it worked for 3 months so i figure i got my moneys worth

Lol i can't believe you bought it from someone under a bridge!

it was 3 bucks and i figured why not... i can atleast say i bought something from a shady guy under a bridge in new york

Lol place is unstable to say the least:eek:

Yeah, that's why we went there. When Aristede got overthrown in 04 they sent us to restore what little order they had. It was an amazing adventure to say the least.

Lol wild! do you live in N.Y? i have not made it there yet either:(

i don't live there... i was there with a friend of mine in college... we went to college in Rhode Island and he lived in NY so a few times we went to NY to his place

its also when i found out the gonvenor on my mustang was at 115... we made the trip from Cranston RI to Queens NY in 90 minutes

Russia is most definately a super power once again. They have long payed off the dept from there economic collapse and they sell oil to most of Europe. They still have a very technologically advanced army. Currently below the States, I would guess, but they are thriving, and the U.S should make sure they are an ally.

China could threaten anyone in the world with the amount of people they have. During war time they would have an unparralled work force, not just military soldiers, but the production workers to support it. Granted it would be very difficult for any army to try to occupy an area as large as the U.S, Russia, or even Canada, but the sheer number of people they have (as well as India) is staggering. I'm glad China got on board with the U.N when it comes to North Korean sactions. If China sided to N.K for trading reasons, everyone would be in BIG trouble.

Even the Middle East, if all the people would stop the infighting and operated under one banner, it would be a scary military to say the least. If I'm not mistaken India has the second largest army in terms of soldiers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the ranking of manpower went China, India, then N.K.

I look at it this way, evloved societies do have a responsiblility in this world. A while back I questioned the United States involvement in many parts of the world. For a while I was on the fence, then I look back to World War Two. So many people didn't want to go to war. Britain was begging for help, Hitler almost took over the world. As much as it sucks, sometimes the world has to get together and do something. I know Bush had his own agenda, but if the end result helps, I guess it was worth it.

One more thing, I look at which countries in the world I wouldn't mind being a part of. There are countries that if they came and took governmental control of Canada I wouldn't bat an eyelash at, because we have many of the same fundamental values I most likely wouldn't even notice. U.S.A, Britain, France, Germany, Australia, Hungary, Holland, Russia, Sweden ect ect ect. We all like a Coke and Rolling Stones song. How would I feel if Osama Bin Ladin took over Canada? Not so great.

Now THAT, my friends, was a Rant! :)

Russia is most definately a super power once again. They have long payed off the dept from there economic collapse and they sell oil to most of Europe. They still have a very technologically advanced army. Currently below the States' date=' I would guess, but they are thriving, and the U.S should make sure they are an ally.

China could threaten anyone in the world with the amount of people they have. During war time they would have an unparralled work force, not just military soldiers, but the production workers to support it. Granted it would be very difficult for any army to try to occupy an area as large as the U.S, Russia, or even Canada, but the sheer number of people they have (as well as India) is staggering. I'm glad China got on board with the U.N when it comes to North Korean sactions. If China sided to N.K for trading reasons, everyone would be in BIG trouble.

Even the Middle East, if all the people would stop the infighting and operated under one banner, it would be a scary military to say the least. If I'm not mistaken India has the second largest army in terms of soldiers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the ranking of manpower went China, India, then N.K.

I look at it this way, evloved societies do have a responsiblility in this world. A while back I questioned the United States involvement in many parts of the world. For a while I was on the fence, then I look back to World War Two. So many people didn't want to go to war. Britain was begging for help, Hitler almost took over the world. As much as it sucks, sometimes the world has to get together and do something. I know Bush had his own agenda, but if the end result helps, I guess it was worth it.

One more thing, I look at which countries in the world I wouldn't mind being a part of. There are countries that if they came and took governmental control of Canada I wouldn't bat an eyelash at, because we have many of the same fundamental values I most likely wouldn't even notice. U.S.A, Britain, France, Germany, Australia, Hungary, Holland, Russia, Sweden ect ect ect. We all like a Coke and Rolling Stones song. How would I feel if Osama Bin Ladin took over Canada? Not so great.

Now THAT, my friends, was a Rant! :)[/quote']

Yes that was a Rant!! BUT it was also a VERY good post.

Yes that was a Rant!! BUT it was also a VERY good post.

where have you been all day?? i have been sooo bored. now im drunk and gotta go home

where have you been all day?? i have been sooo bored. now im drunk and gotta go home

What, can't I have fun outside the forum? LOL I went out with some of my boys tonight and shot pool and had some beers and whatnot

What' date=' can't I have fun outside the forum? LOL I went out with some of my boys tonight and shot pool and had some beers and whatnot[/quote']

it's not that ya can't, it's just so unexpected :)

hee hee

anyhow good night buddy im done work i gotta jet

it's not that ya can't' date=' it's just so unexpected :)

hee hee

anyhow good night buddy im done work i gotta jet[/quote']

check and see If I got you movie right first!!

it's not that ya can't' date=' it's just so unexpected :)

hee hee

anyhow good night buddy im done work i gotta jet[/quote']

get your mario kart number fool