Sign in to follow this  
Fedorkilledarlovski

screw kimbo what if fedor was in tuf 10 .......

now that would be ratings and he could show all the non believers how to out class no talent chumps and win a contract with ease lmao.then get a title shot at **** chestnar and reign supreme over the hw division possible dropping to lhw oooooohhhh my all the sweet match ups that would make.....

now that would be ratings and he could show all the non believers how to out class no talent chumps and win a contract with ease lmao.then get a title shot at **** chestnar and reign supreme over the hw division possible dropping to lhw oooooohhhh my all the sweet match ups that would make.....

Yeah Fedor NEEDS to be on TUF.

He so unknown and needs to break into the sport. It would be a great learning experience for him to. Ya know, a chance to improve his mediocre skills.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I might kill someone soon!!

Yeah. Fedor is just a fighter who has not been defined yet. He is just starting in the sport and has no real high caliber Ws under his belt. He is rated number 1 in the world in his division, but winning TUF and getting a HUGE contract like 6 figures would do wonders for his bank account and his career..

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have seen made on this forum. No kidding. You have actually broken into the top 5 with this one.

haha funny pic...

yeah i think fedor woulf do good on TUF and possibly WIN!

Nah, he needs more time to develop before you throw him to the wolfs like that!! Trying to ruin his future career GH?

how bout a reality TUF.. they can cast Jose Conseco.. you think shaq could cut down to 265? hmm

No, But since you brought him up. I really wish he'd shut his fu*kin mouth about Dwight Howard! That guy is forever talkin sh*t!! I wish he could cut weight and then Fedor could break his arm.

phail !!!