Sign in to follow this  
ronaldr

Vin Deisal on UFC

Saw Vin Diesal in the crowd once, he's pretty badass. It be awesome to see him fight on UFC?.

He was badass in Pitch Black, wikipedia says he might play the role in the upcoming Hannibal (only the most deadliest genius warrior badass from B.C.) movie

Saw Vin Diesal in the crowd once' date=' he's pretty badass. It be awesome to see him fight on UFC?.

He was badass in Pitch Black, wikipedia says he might play the role in the upcoming Hannibal (only the most deadliest genius warrior badass from B.C.) movie[/quote']

Actor + octagon + real fighter = laugh fest.

Actor + octagon + real fighter = laugh fest.

Maybe.. I'm a fan of vin deisel, i think with his status, and the films that he does, tha he has some sort of training. But then again.. he could just be a fan.

having some sort of training, and being a fighter are two different things.

Vin Diesel has not put in 1/100th of the work that these fighters put in on a daily basis. Diesel wouldnt last 1 round against a pro athlete in his weight class.

This is like saying Lil Bow Wow can hang with the NBA players... because he has some sort of Basketball training... and has been in movies.

having some sort of training' date=' and being a fighter are two different things.

Vin Diesel has not put in 1/100th of the work that these fighters put in on a daily basis. Diesel wouldnt last 1 round against a pro athlete in his weight class.

This is like saying Lil Bow Wow can hang with the NBA players... because he has some sort of Basketball training... and has been in movies.[/quote']

No way dude!! He is XXX!!!! He is a superhuman spy who can jump out of an avalanche. I bet your beloved Machida can't top that!

No way dude!! He is XXX!!!! He is a superhuman spy who can jump out of an avalanche. I bet your beloved Machida can't top that!

Machida can fight when its not pre planed and doesn't need a stuntman for the fake fights

Machida can fight when its not pre planed and doesn't need a stuntman for the fake fights

oh thats a load of baloney!! XXX is only topped by Chuck!! THAT"S THE GOSPEL!!!

You guys are right, but on the last day of school. This girl was watching some **** on MTV, it had a pro MMA fighter going up against some average guy, but the average guy was built. they were both short i think, but well built. and they had to fight over some girl, u kno how MTV does all the bs dating ****... anyways the MMA fighter did win, but it was a hell of a fight, the big guy really couldnt do ****, but had him down close to pins a few times.

You guys are right' date=' but on the last day of school. This girl was watching some **** on MTV, it had a pro MMA fighter going up against some average guy, but the average guy was built. they were both short i think, but well built. and they had to fight over some girl, u kno how MTV does all the bs dating ****... anyways the MMA fighter did win, but it was a hell of a fight, the big guy really couldnt do ****, but had him down close to pins a few times.[/quote']

UM, that show was fake. Sorry.

You guys are right' date=' but on the last day of school. This girl was watching some **** on MTV, it had a pro MMA fighter going up against some average guy, but the average guy was built. they were both short i think, but well built. and they had to fight over some girl, u kno how MTV does all the bs dating ****... anyways the MMA fighter did win, but it was a hell of a fight, the big guy really couldnt do ****, but had him down close to pins a few times.[/quote']

its Mayhems Millers show... its actually pretty lame... its called bully beatdown i think...

its Mayhems Millers show... its actually pretty lame... its called bully beatdown i think...

idk.. but it was a pretty good fight, and that **** wasnt fake, i can tell it was real.... well hell. i dont know.. u could be fake, but looked real to me.

i Heard everything but the fight was scripted.

None of the MMA fighters were ever close to losing a fight on that show. Every single one of them owned their competition badly.... and some of them were playing with their opponents

the whole show was a work... it was lame and i think its already been stoped... but it was scripted

heh, you said it was a work. and the OP is a jobber. lol

heh' date=' you said it was a work. and the OP is a jobber. lol[/quote']

P14-060905-002.jpg

look at that a hot chick to change the subject

no

best radio program ever!!! You can check out his site at BTLS. com, he is awesome!! and he is also Hulk Hogans best friend so thats makes for some humor.

best radio program ever!!! You can check out his site at BTLS. com' date=' he is awesome!! and he is also Hulk Hogans best friend so thats makes for some humor.[/quote']

Bubba the Love Sponge? He's on here in FL

HAHAHA, wow. hollywood fighting sucks. i hate fighting movies becuase they are so fake. vin diesel would get killed in there. he has years of acting experience not fighting experience.

Well' date=' Vin Diesal did have 500 wins in Street Fights on Knockaround Guys. So who knows. lol PLEASE STFU, Vin Diesal would get his **** handed to him, and I'd LOVE to see it.[/quote']

and Marlon Sims beat 7 card board cut outs all by himself... he still got his **** kicked inside the octogon

Ya know this thread does make me think of how funny if would be to watch celebrity mma. Something like "MMA'ing With The Stars". Take a pro coach for each stars, put em through a trainging period, and let em go at it. Like celebrity boxing. I heard Tommy Lee and Kid Rock had beef. I would LOVE to see em fight.

hmmmm what celebs do i wanna see fight....

Ya know this thread does make me think of how funny if would be to watch celebrity mma. Something like "MMA'ing With The Stars". Take a pro coach for each stars' date=' put em through a trainging period, and let em go at it. Like celebrity boxing. I heard Tommy Lee and Kid Rock had beef. I would LOVE to see em fight.

hmmmm what celebs do i wanna see fight....[/quote']

i wouldn't mind seeing Jessica Alba vs Jessica Biel for the hottest Jessica title...

or... i dunno cannot think of anyone else at the moment

kobe vs lebron

tom cruise vs eddie murphy

kenny g vs josh groban (spelling?)

oprah vs ricki lake

vince mcmahon vs hulk hogan (they have beef to settle)

um yeah. I dont think Vin Diesel can even spell UFC....

he's a terrible actor. As much as I'd love to see him get knocked out, it's not worth wasting a fighter's time. Maybe him and Andy Wang can go at it. Seems fair.

Ya know this thread does make me think of how funny if would be to watch celebrity mma. Something like "MMA'ing With The Stars". Take a pro coach for each stars' date=' put em through a trainging period, and let em go at it. Like celebrity boxing. I heard Tommy Lee and Kid Rock had beef. I would LOVE to see em fight.

hmmmm what celebs do i wanna see fight....[/quote']

THAT WOULD BE SO BADASS!

Man if some corny station see's this thread, their going to jack that idea. It's brilliant.

Imagine Vin Diesel vs. Jason Statham or some ****. Personally I think that would be a good celebrity fight.

THAT WOULD BE SO BADASS!

Man if some corny station see's this thread' date=' their going to jack that idea. It's brilliant.

Imagine Vin Diesel vs. Jason Statham or some ****. Personally I think that would be a good celebrity fight.[/quote']

it would be, id take vin diesel.

there was a rumour that someone was trying to set up a celeb fight between tommy lee and kid rock after they had words at a hotel or something.

i think i would go with tommy lee

it would be' date=' id take vin diesel.

there was a rumour that someone was trying to set up a celeb fight between tommy lee and kid rock after they had words at a hotel or something.

i think i would go with tommy lee[/quote']

Yeah def Tommy Lee... Chris Rock doesn't look that tough. Comedian vs. Musician. They'd probably just hire people to fight for them, that look like them. Their rich... they can do **** like that.

Yet another reason Australia is freakin awesome!! Good god!!

awww.. thanks JJW...

Which reminds me, I should get that restraining order in check.

Yeah def Tommy Lee... Chris Rock doesn't look that tough. Comedian vs. Musician. They'd probably just hire people to fight for them' date=' that look like them. Their rich... they can do **** like that.[/quote']

lol

KID rock

P14-060905-002.jpg

look at that a hot chick to change the subject

Maybe Miss Teen Australia would like to be moved to the Random Hotties for Pedophiles thread?

And speaking of Vin Diesel...

vin_diesel.jpg

Maybe Miss Teen Australia would like to be moved to the Random Hotties for Pedophiles thread?

And speaking of Vin Diesel...

vin_diesel.jpg

soooo... that's what Vinny is doing outside of the octogon :P

More then anything I would love to see daniel larusso in the octagon. I mean c'mon who has ever seen the crane kick used in the octagon? Those guys would have no clue on how to even defend against such a deadly strike. Not to mention, id like to see ANY UFC fighter catch a fly with chopsticks, I betcha they cant do it. Give Larusso his title match.

More then anything I would love to see daniel larusso in the octagon. I mean c'mon who has ever seen the crane kick used in the octagon? Those guys would have no clue on how to even defend against such a deadly strike. Not to mention' date=' id like to see ANY UFC fighter catch a fly with chopsticks, I betcha they cant do it. Give Larusso his title match.[/quote']

i agree only if you get a girl as hot as Elizabeth Shue was then jumping up in down in a skirt and sweater with no bra on