Sign in to follow this  
misfit_ertw

anyone else catch it? possible spoiler

has anyone else seen the small commercial advertising the TUF9 finale saturday?

does anyone remember in season two where they showed sam morgan getting ROCKED with the punch before the fight has aired (lol)

well they showed a glimpse of frank lester talking to the camera and they didnt show james wilks at all....

also lester was shown talking in white's blog...not as big of a deal, but it showed he was training with hendo and I dont think he was before.

anyway, im puling for him so it should be interesting

I think it is going to be a great fight, and while I am rooting for Lester, i think Wilkes is a great fighter who will prolly make it even without winning TUF.

has anyone else seen the small commercial advertising the TUF9 finale saturday?

does anyone remember in season two where they showed sam morgan getting ROCKED with the punch before the fight has aired (lol)

well they showed a glimpse of frank lester talking to the camera and they didnt show james wilks at all....

also lester was shown talking in white's blog...not as big of a deal' date=' but it showed he was training with hendo and I dont think he was before.

anyway, im puling for him so it should be interesting[/quote']

The ads can sometimes be deceiving. How many times has the show made it look like one guys is going to dominate cos the other guys is nowhere near as rated, and then the second guy actually pulls out the W! If you know this for sure, keep it to yourself for everyone else's sake, but otherwise keep an open mind. It should be a good scrap whatever happens!

ummm...thsi is the reason you list possible spoiler' date=' lol

if you dont want to know someone's opinion of what they've seen, don't read it[/quote']

Lol, I know you said possible, ie you dont know for sure. If you had said you know it for sure I wouldnt have read it. Haha, we're going to have a debate on semantics now I think!

It was in a commercial for everyone to see. Did you miss the commercial bee? I kinda wish I had. Now it has me thinking one way. lol But it was pretty clear. I think it was a major slip up.

It was in a commercial for everyone to see. Did you miss the commercial bee? I kinda wish I had. Now it has me thinking one way. lol But it was pretty clear. I think it was a major slip up.

Na, I haven't seen it yet, but I know I've been tricked into thinking things before due to editing. If they have dropped the ball on this one, though, as you guys think, thats a pretty monumental ****-up!

Only time will tell, but commercials have given things away before. However, they have also given false positives as well. Time will tell man, time will tell.

Only time will tell' date=' but commercials have given things away before. However, they have also given false positives as well. Time will tell man, time will tell.[/quote']

Yes it will! And thats why I love this sport. When it comes down to it, its just two guys having a fight, giving us answers the old fashioned way (although a touch more skillfully of course!),

Man....bring on the fight! Frankie will be alot smarter than he was last time, but will it be enough? Last time Hendo and Frankie were talking about how Wilkes won't stand toe to toe....now they know they were wrong lol.

So the commercial has Wilks winning?

No, it had Lester. They were advertising the Finale. They showed DaMarques, Ross, Winner, and Lester, when they were talking about the Finale. Wilks was not shown.

Only time will tell' date=' but commercials have given things away before. However, they have also given false positives as well. Time will tell man, time will tell.[/quote']

yeah dude i can't wait i hated lester bk the other guy ko'd himself but i like him alot now i love his heart and skill and i want him to win even though it will be tough as sh*t to beat demarques

thatmizfit?
\

hell no! lol i go further back than that guy. lol, i was around from back in the day of TUF1 and started posting around the time the TUF1 cast were told not to talk anymore, hahaha. I also switched usernames a few times. original name was "Misfit" but someone else has it right now

had a pretty big blowup with a guy with username badboy...we both got the boot even though we had been there a bit

anyway, I'm so excited for frank if he has a shot! i was kinda disappointed when he won the elimination fight, because I thought both of them were better than some people in other fights, but hey, that's the way it goes

\

hell no! lol i go further back than that guy. lol' date=' i was around from back in the day of TUF1 and started posting around the time the TUF1 cast were told not to talk anymore, hahaha. I also switched usernames a few times. original name was "Misfit" but someone else has it right now

had a pretty big blowup with a guy with username badboy...we both got the boot even though we had been there a bit

anyway, I'm so excited for frank if he has a shot! i was kinda disappointed when he won the elimination fight, because I thought both of them were better than some people in other fights, but hey, that's the way it goes[/quote']

Badboy and I use to be very good friends, to the point that he came to Texas to hang out when we had a forum get together, and I went to Pittsburgh a number of times. But all that changed. He will not be on here, I am sure, unless it is under an alias. And he would not be here long if he was.

I too was on the forum back then.

would stink if the stinkin commercial gave it away, if so, they should really realy pay attention to that stuff you know and be extra carefull, or at least air it at the appropriate time.

would stink if the stinkin commercial gave it away' date=' if so, they should really realy pay attention to that stuff you know and be extra carefull, or at least air it at the appropriate time.[/quote']

I agree 100%. And while we do not allow spoilers to be posted here, it was ran as a commercial. True or not, we do not yet know. So take it for what it is, an observation.

I agree 100%. And while we do not allow spoilers to be posted here' date=' it was ran as a commercial. True or not, we do not yet know. So take it for what it is, an observation.[/quote']

personaly i think it should be an insta ban if someone even pretends to post a spoiler...

personaly i think it should be an insta ban if someone even pretends to post a spoiler...

Well, I am not so sure about that, however, I have deleted them, ans warned before. This though, I can't say much about because it was in a commercial. The thread starter did the right thing and said "possible spoiler." Then just made an observation about a commercial.

Well' date=' I am not so sure about that, however, I have deleted them, ans warned before. This though, I can't say much about because it was in a commercial. The thread starter did the right thing and said "possible spoiler." Then just made an observation about a commercial.[/quote']

not talking bout this case... but when people lay down spoilers they want to happen as if it already has happend... its ignorant stupid and just wrong... and don't need to spout that kinda ignorance on the forum

not talking bout this case... but when people lay down spoilers they want to happen as if it already has happend... its ignorant stupid and just wrong... and don't need to spout that kinda ignorance on the forum

Yeah spoilers suck-****. But if your going to do it, at least put it in the thread that there are possible spoilers

Spoilers do suck... but some things are just too hard to overlook. Like the commercial.

I like reading up on these guys also, and I check out all I can about them. Can't help but notice that Lester's up to quite a bit more recently than Wilks is.. Lists himself as fighting for the UFC, moved to Temecula and started training with Team Quest.. Meanwhile Wilks is still at home in Laguna teaching MMA.

Could be that Wilks is just a quieter person, never know. I like it a lot more than actual spoilers, though.. I still don't know 100%. Just assumption... Makes it more exciting (to me).

I am pretty sure of this....because of the way Lester stepped up and fought, gave 100%, he will be fighting on the TUF finale win or lose tonight. He has earned Dana's respect.

I'm hoping Dana makes a Dent/Dollar match for the Finally as well! He said himself he loved the idea of that fight' date=' maybe he'll hook it up!![/quote']

A few outlets have listed this as a fight, but not confirmed by the UFC.