Sign in to follow this  
guida_fan

How great is Henderson!

I almost fell off the couch when Henderson called Bisping a Douschebag. I didn't see that coming. That was awesome and dead on! I hope he destroys that ****y idiot!

I almost fell off the couch when Henderson called Bisping a Douschebag. I didn't see that coming. That was awesome and dead on! I hope he destroys that ****y idiot!

I personally wonder if that whole thing was contrived. However accurate it was, it doesn't really sound henerson-like to me.

Henderson has been trying to take the high ground the whole serious and he fails at the final hurdle! I knew he would crack at the end and resort to petty name calling! Bisping is gonna smash him so bad.

Yeah thats such a great insult !

Henderson has been trying to take the high ground the whole serious and he fails at the final hurdle! I knew he would crack at the end and resort to petty name calling! Bisping is gonna smash him so bad.

Dude... did you even watch the whole season? I can't believe you would jump on Henderson for that lone comment after all the stuff that Bisping said through the whole show! Its not Henderson's fault for saying how we all feel. For the record, Bisping does come off as a ****y jerk. Whether he's like that in real life, I'm not sure, I don't know the man personally, but he certainly acts that way.

Dude... did you even watch the whole season? I can't believe you would jump on Henderson for that lone comment after all the stuff that Bisping said through the whole show! Its not Henderson's fault for saying how we all feel. For the record' date=' Bisping does come off as a ****y jerk. Whether he's like that in real life, I'm not sure, I don't know the man personally, but he certainly acts that way.[/quote']

I agree. I think Hendo did a good job keeping his emotions in check the whole season. One insult compared to the dozens that Bisping spewed is nothing. 7/11 can't come soon enough =)

I personally wonder if that whole thing was contrived. However accurate it was' date=' it doesn't really sound henerson-like to me.[/quote']

I thought that also, but I've been thinking that ever since a few episodes ago.. I don't remember exactly what he said, but Hendo said something along the lines of he couldn't wait to get in there and smash Bisping.

Just didn't come out right, sounded scripted, like someone told him, "Don't forget to plug the PPV on 7/11". The Deutche-bag thing, though.. Sounds like that's what he thinks.

Me too.

As for others... Petty name calling? Bisping's been whining and calling names this entire season. I think it'll be good for him to get his face pounded, though... IMO, it'll be like Frank Lester.. (he's a cool mofo, btw, but can't deny this: ) he was smart mouth, trash talking going on about how badass he was.. Then he got KTFO, his whole attitude flipped 180 degrees after that.

I agree. I think Hendo did a good job keeping his emotions in check the whole season. One insult compared to the dozens that Bisping spewed is nothing. 7/11 can't come soon enough =)

At the end of the day Bisping has achieved what he wanted to achieve through-out the whole show.. getting under Henderson's skin. He wants Henderson to be pissed off, thats the idea of winding someone up! Hendo will come out swinging like a mad man, Bisping will get him in the clinch and finish him with the knees!

At the end of the day Bisping has achieved what he wanted to achieve through-out the whole show.. getting under Henderson's skin. He wants Henderson to be pissed off' date=' thats the idea of winding someone up! Hendo will come out swinging like a mad man, Bisping will get him in the clinch and finish him with the knees![/quote']

I think Hendo has a lot more composure and intelligence than to do that.

I think Hendo has a lot more composure and intelligence than to do that.

Henderson has bombs on the end of his arms no arguments there, but this is Bispings fight, Hendo is too one dimensional

At the end of the day Bisping has achieved what he wanted to achieve through-out the whole show.. getting under Henderson's skin. He wants Henderson to be pissed off' date=' thats the idea of winding someone up! Hendo will come out swinging like a mad man, Bisping will get him in the clinch and finish him with the knees![/quote']

Like a lot of the posters in this thread, it occurs to me that you do not know much about Hendo.

Dan was just being himself the whole show. And I imagine Bisping was as well.

LOL@ the hyporicy of all this.

Like a lot of the posters in this thread' date=' it occurs to me that you do not know much about Hendo.[/quote']

If you look at his last 3 fights, 2 went to a decision and he lost the other by rear naked choke. This shows that will just punch until the bell rings and hopes for the best

And if u also look at the fights he has won there either by decision or by t.k.o or k.o via punches

Wanderlei Silva

Akihiro Gono

Ryo Chonan

Shungo Oyama

And his latest wins have been via decision

If you look at his last 3 fights' date=' 2 went to a decision and he lost the other by rear naked choke. This shows that will just punch until the bell rings and hopes for the best

And if u also look at the fights he has won there either by decision or by t.k.o or k.o via punches

Wanderlei Silva

Akihiro Gono

Ryo Chonan

Shungo Oyama

And his latest wins have been via decision[/quote']

...............What?

Aren't most fighters wins via decision, TKO or KO? What's your point.

I'll say it again, tho... Bisping has baby knees and he hits like a girl. Henderson has a cinder block for a face. Bisping's in over his head with a legitimate MW contender. His next fight will have an asterisk*

*may not be aired.

If you look at his last 3 fights' date=' 2 went to a decision and he lost the other by rear naked choke. This shows that will just punch until the bell rings and hopes for the best

Wanderlei Silva

Akihiro Gono

Ryo Chonan

Shungo Oyama

And his latest wins have been via decision[/quote']

Umm, you might want to look at Hendo's losses, none of which include being stopped by TKO or KO in his long, long vareer.

...............What?

Aren't most fighters wins via decision' date=' TKO or KO? What's your point.

I'll say it again, tho... Bisping has baby knees and he hits like a girl. Henderson has a cinder block for a face. Bisping's in over his head with a legitimate MW contender. His next fight will have an asterisk*

*may not be aired.[/quote']

If you read carefully... i said he only wins via t.k.o or .k.o via PUNCHES. Are we forgetting a fight can end by t,k.o or k.o by elbows, kness and head kicks. My point is MeatRo like i said before hendo is too one dimensional. 45% of his fighters end in losses due to someone using some other form of fighting such as bjj e.g Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. "Bisping has baby knees" that was the best bit for me. Lets look back and the Bisping and McCarthy fight when the Count slammed in over a dozen knees until McCarthy collapsed.

Umm' date=' you might want to look at Hendo's losses, [b']none[/b] of which include being stopped by TKO or KO in his long, long vareer.

..............................................whats your point

If you read carefully... i said he only wins via t.k.o or .k.o via PUNCHES. Are we forgetting a fight can end by t' date='k.o or k.o by elbows, kness and head kicks. My point is MeatRo like i said before hendo is too one dimensional. 45% of his fighters end in losses due to someone using some other form of fighting such as bjj e.g Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. "Bisping has baby knees" that was the best bit for me. Lets look back and the Bisping and McCarthy fight when the Count slammed in over a dozen knees until McCarthy collapsed.[/quote']

45% of his losses that weren't decisions WERE the Nogueiras. He's tapped 3 times.. You're right, all to BJJ guys. Is Bisping gonna tap him out with his crazy BJJ?

No. He's not gonna tap Hendo. He doesn't want this fight on the ground, it'll be another TKO for Henderson.

Is he gonna come in and try to get Henderson in a clinch? It'll be another KO for Henderson. (as for Bisping vs. McCarthy, Bisping still hits like a girl and has baby knees... Unless he's got a running, jumping start.)

Just like I said.. Bisping's in over his head. His best bet is to dance around and box, but can he stop the takedowns? We'll see. I still say TKO for Hendo, just cuz I wanna see Bisping get his smug little face pummeled.

45% of his losses that weren't decisions WERE the Nogueiras. He's tapped 3 times.. You're right' date=' all to BJJ guys. Is Bisping gonna tap him out with his crazy BJJ?

No. He's not gonna tap Hendo. He doesn't want this fight on the ground, it'll be another TKO for Henderson.

Is he gonna come in and try to get Henderson in a clinch? It'll be another KO for Henderson. (as for Bisping vs. McCarthy, Bisping still hits like a girl and has baby knees... Unless he's got a running, jumping start.)

Just like I said.. Bisping's in over his head. His best bet is to dance around and box, but can he stop the takedowns? We'll see. I still say TKO for Hendo, just cuz I wanna see Bisping get his smug little face pummeled.[/quote']

Why won't he make Hendo tap???? He's a ****** on the ground.

baby knees!!! hahaha

The best thing about all of this that it proves that not only has Bisping's antics annoyed Henderson but his fans too!! haha

So you can just sit at your keyboard and get all fired up on your own and come UFC 100, we will see about the baby knees when Hendos are wabbling and all over the the canvas.

..............................................whats your point

Heh. Do you even bother to remember your own posts?

You said something like blah, blah, Bisping will finish him with his knees, blah, blah.

Then someone told you that you don't know much about Henderson.

Then you posted about henderson's last 3 fights, completely missing the point.

So I post to inform you of what you didn't know about henderson.

And my guess is that, despite explaining it to you as if you were a 3 year old, you are still confused and that's probably your most common state of mind.

I'm not annoyed... Just saying that no way can Bisping beat Hendo on the ground. Did you see him getting tossed around by Hamill?

What I think about Bisping's strength has nothing to do with me not liking his attitude, it's my observation from watching his fights. Bisping doesn't have the power to KO/TKO Henderson.. Hands or knees.

So what point about Henderson am i missing. How much do u want me to know about him?? ohh his favourite colour is pink and he goes to yoga classes on a thursday with his mum.

My point is for the 3rd time is that Henderson looks like a mummy walking around the ring and can only punch! Bisping has amazing knees and has skills in bbj which henderson doesnt. And so much for him being intelligent, have u heard the guy talk "ummm dumbb dee dumb dumb my names dan and i don't that michael man very much!" what a quim

45% of his losses that weren't decisions WERE the Nogueiras. He's tapped 3 times.. You're right' date=' all to BJJ guys. Is Bisping gonna tap him out with his crazy BJJ?

Just like I said.. Bisping's in over his head. His best bet is to dance around and box, but can he stop the takedowns? We'll see. I still say TKO for Hendo, just cuz I wanna see Bisping get his smug little face pummeled.[/quote']

I must say sounds like its coming from a guy who is well chilled out... Not!

Listen i understand your view but uve got to understand henderson looks like a box and all he can do is box

So what point about Henderson am i missing. How much do u want me to know about him?? ohh his favourite colour is pink and he goes to yoga classes on a thursday with his mum.

My point is for the 3rd time is that Henderson looks like a mummy walking around the ring and can only punch! Bisping has amazing knees and has skills in bbj which henderson doesnt. And so much for him being intelligent' date=' have u heard the guy talk "ummm dumbb dee dumb dumb my names dan and i don't that michael man very much!" what a quim[/quote']

So now you are questioning Hendo's intelligence? Do you know where he went to college? How about Bisping? Look those up and get back to me.

So now you are questioning Hendo's intelligence? Do you know where he went to college? How about Bisping? Look those up and get back to me.

Just a question, do you think college is a good comparision of intelligence? Fact shows us that Dan never completed his degree, the reason he was even allowed in was because of his superior wrestling skills. In England, the emphasis on college is non existant and in my opinion is a bit of a poor comparison.

Hendo in my opinion just seems not all there, maybe its because he was born in downey - hence the facials or just because hes been in the game too long and had too many knocks. It was evidently noticable to me that he has some sort of mental condition undoubtedly caused by head knocks or just a bit slow.

I must add though that hendo's slowness > bispings ****ry. I think though that bispings english background hinders him and amplifys his douchism. Hendo seems like a decent family man whereas bisping seems young, dumb full of .... but he does kill hendo for entertainment.

I must say sounds like its coming from a guy who is well chilled out... Not!

Listen i understand your view but uve got to understand henderson looks like a box and all he can do is box

And wrestle. Which is why Bisping doesn't want to go to the ground.

Just a question' date=' do you think college is a good comparision of intelligence? Fact shows us that Dan never completed his degree, the reason he was even allowed in was because of his superior wrestling skills. In England, the emphasis on college is non existant and in my opinion is a bit of a poor comparison.

Hendo in my opinion just seems not all there, maybe its because he was born in downey - hence the facials or just because hes been in the game too long and had too many knocks. It was evidently noticable to me that he has some sort of mental condition undoubtedly caused by head knocks or just a bit slow.[/quote']

I think that going to college does say something about his intellect. But not going doesn't really mean someone is not intelligent.

Hendo is just a laid back guy. Doesn't mean he is the village idiot.

dan henderson just made himself look like the biggest idiot on tv by sayin *********!! oh my god what a gay word..bisping is gonna woop tht grandad roll on july 11th it's the time of the count!!!

dan henderson just made himself look like the biggest idiot on tv by sayin *********!! oh my god what a gay word..bisping is gonna woop tht grandad roll on july 11th it's the time of the count!!!

Before i was a hesitant bisping fan since his tuf days.But after the times he left his fighters hanging to throwing water like a gurl i must say bisping turned out to be a wanker!Hollywood stepD up to the role expected of him and excelled.He turnD lester into more than a wild puncher in a matter of weeks a big improvement was made.While on the brit side you got many that would rather give up than to gut it out all in bispings image.The brits proved to be thumb sucking cry babies that quit when times get hectic.And for some reason i think hollywood is going to pull a irish hand grenade on 'out for the COUNT "bisping...Bisping will be singing goerge micheals WAKE ME UP before you go go like the yo yo bisping is

Simmons quote is straight. He only go into college because he was good at one thing wrestling. This proves that henderson is a dunce as he didnt even finish his degree, this is proberly because it actually involves more brain power than 2 brain cells could cope with. Before someone reminds me about my previous quote saying all hendo can do is punch, i will reinforce what i said with the reason i said all he can do is punch is because if the fight does go to the ground than bisping will use his superior bjj. This is why i didnt bother talking about hendos wrestling skills. He has been in the game way too long and is looking, sounding and performing like sh!t.

Simmons quote is straight. He only go into college because he was good at one thing wrestling. This proves that henderson is a dunce as he didnt even finish his degree' date=' this is proberly because it actually involves more brain power than 2 brain cells could cope with. Before someone reminds me about my previous quote saying all hendo can do is punch, i will reinforce what i said with the reason i said all he can do is punch is because if the fight does go to the ground than bisping will use his superior bjj. This is why i didnt bother talking about hendos wrestling skills. He has been in the game way too long and is looking, sounding and performing like sh!t.[/quote']

You obviously didn't go to college, probably didn't even finish high school. You seem to ignore other posters responses towards your "well thought OUT" post. Hendo is more of a complete fighter than Bisping. Bisping lacks power, come to think of it, I don't even know how he won TUF.

Simmons quote is straight. He only go into college because he was good at one thing wrestling. This proves that henderson is a dunce as he didnt even finish his degree' date=' this is proberly because it actually involves more brain power than 2 brain cells could cope with. Before someone reminds me about my previous quote saying all hendo can do is punch, i will reinforce what i said with the reason i said all he can do is punch is because if the fight does go to the ground than bisping will use his superior bjj. This is why i didnt bother talking about hendos wrestling skills. He has been in the game way too long and is looking, sounding and performing like sh!t.[/quote']

Try watching there fights.

Standing is the only way Bisping wins, as he is a better striker and faster, he will UD Hendo in a stand up.

Ground is all Hendo, he will GnP Bisping for the win.

Bisping and superior BJJ is a joke. Maybe if he N0g class bjj he would be a top tier fighter, but sorry to break the news to you, but with his currennt skill sets, soon enough Bisping will be another gatekeeper.

Before i was a hesitant bisping fan since his tuf days.But after the times he left his fighters hanging to throwing water like a gurl i must say bisping turned out to be a wanker!Hollywood stepD up to the role expected of him and excelled.He turnD lester into more than a wild puncher in a matter of weeks a big improvement was made.While on the brit side you got many that would rather give up than to gut it out all in bispings image.The brits proved to be thumb sucking cry babies that quit when times get hectic.And for some reason i think hollywood is going to pull a irish hand grenade on 'out for the COUNT "bisping...Bisping will be singing goerge micheals WAKE ME UP before you go go like the yo yo bisping is

Couple of slight correction.....

Both teams had one quitter each. Faulkner mentally gave up after fighting 2 rounds. But Pierce on the US team quit mentally before even fighting. So therefore, with only one quitter on each team, your bold comment above is essentially wrong.

The thumb sucker is in the final, so even though its pretty funny that he sucks his thumb, to say anything else about him in terms of fighting ability of heart, based on what we have seen, is simply wrong.

The Irish Hand Grenade just lost his last fight. So are you saying that Hendo is going to lose a decision to Michael Bisping?

Also - cry babies? I'm sure the main culprit of this was Cameron Dollar. Of Team USA? Just remembered that bit.

I have no problems with someone wanting to be an **** to other people, but at least do it correctly otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

Simmons quote is straight. He only go into college because he was good at one thing wrestling. This proves that henderson is a dunce as he didnt even finish his degree' date=' this is [b']proberly[/b] because it actually involves more brain power than 2 brain cells could cope with.

Kind of ironic in my opinion...busting Hendo's balls about his intelligence and you pull "proberly" out your backside.

Awesome.

henderson a great fighter an think bisping got his hands full come 100. but hendo is possibly the most borin man on the planet, could o got a sack o potatoes to equal same amount as amusment as him. i think personally rampage should do every tuf series one funny man

Couple of slight correction.....

Both teams had one quitter each. Faulkner mentally gave up after fighting 2 rounds. But Pierce on the US team quit mentally before even fighting. So therefore' date=' with only one quitter on each team, your bold comment above is essentially wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Pierce was on team UK from giving up pointers to weeknesses of team usa!He gets no love and deserves less.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The thumb sucker is in the final, so even though its pretty funny that he sucks his thumb, to say anything else about him in terms of fighting ability of heart, based on what we have seen, is simply wrong.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\He made it to the final look @ who he faced...His days are numberd when facing people who train before drinking...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Irish Hand Grenade just lost his last fight. So are you saying that Hendo is going to lose a decision to Michael Bisping?[/quote']

Your good i will leave it up 2 the viewer to figure out! read between the lines^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hendo is not stupid, Bisping is not stupid. Hendo can fight, Bisping can fight. Hendo is a knob, Bisping is a knob.

Who wins will be down to the fighter on the day.

I would like Bisping to win because he is English. Most of you want Hendo to win because he is American. However, if Bisping doesnt deserve to win on the night, there will be no flames from me.

This is because I like fighting. I like sports. And I like watching the best teams/individuals in the world battling it out to prove that they are the best. This is regardless of nationality. Of course I have a loyalty for my homeland but if one of its representatives gets fairly beaten by someone else, c'est la vie.

Its not personal America, remember we are just as internationaly hated as you are, you speak our language, and our cultures are remarkably similar.

Were you all this unhappy when Silva kicked 10 shades out of Franklin or did you concur that Silva was just a class above? Or does South American still work out as part of 'America'.

Team America World Police springs to mind!

Your good i will leave it up 2 the viewer to figure out! read between the lines^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha, I see what your saying, but the point is Pierce is American, not English. And regardless of who he faced, Winner's thumb sucking didn't prevent him from getting to the final. Like I said in my edit, its cool if you wanna be mean to people, or say anti British things (some ppl might disagree with me), but do so in a factual way, otherwise you just look kind of silly.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hendo is not stupid' date=' Bisping is not stupid. Hendo can fight, Bisping can fight. Hendo is a knob, Bisping is a knob.

Who wins will be down to the fighter on the day.

I would like Bisping to win because he is English. Most of you want Hendo to win because he is American. However, if Bisping doesnt deserve to win on the night, there will be no flames from me.

This is because I like fighting. I like sports. And I like watching the best teams/individuals in the world battling it out to prove that they are the best. This is regardless of nationality. Of course I have a loyalty for my homeland but if one of its representatives gets fairly beaten by someone else, c'est la vie.

Its not personal America, remember we are just as internationaly hated as you are, you speak our language, and our cultures are remarkably similar.

Were you all this unhappy when Silva kicked 10 shades out of Franklin or did you concur that Silva was just a class above? Or does South American still work out as part of 'America'.

Team America World Police springs to mind![/quote']

to tell you honestly,as an american,I really wish we would stay out of foreign affairs,if you judge every american that has a "team america world police" mentality,you are mistaken.I hate that we get mixed up in foreign countries,it sickens me.it costs ME more money when the government wants to play "superman".JEFF MONSON FOR AMERICAN PRESIDENCY!

The rivalry goes deep and as a american i have to root for the stateside fighter...Nothing personal against our cousens across the pond and it is what it is...Monson for president is not a bad idea.Bail outs and war equal homeless vets and citizens while lobbyist buy the world....

to tell you honestly' date='as an american,I really wish we would stay out of foreign affairs,if you judge every american that has a "team america world police" mentality,you are mistaken.I hate that we get mixed up in foreign countries,it sickens me.it costs ME more money when the government wants to play "superman".JEFF MONSON FOR AMERICAN PRESIDENCY![/quote']

The statement was of the 'if the shoe fits, wear it' kinda flow!

No, I certainly dont generalise an entire nation based on a few rants in a forum, but you understand my comparison through previous posts in this thread and others on the boards. Got a fair few relations in the states, and I get good clothes sent over that no-one else has got, much cheaper than over here!

On the topic, glad Hendo got a shot in, and Mike will be too. Its crap when you take the p!ss out of someone and they dont respond. This forum is full of people who thrive off of it.

Hendo just dont seem to have any passion, and this reflects in his fighters. I do think that this has been something that Bisping has brought to the table (with the exception of the Deans fight absence). His way is alien to you lot over there, but over here thats how we get along in the UK, especially the North. People take the p!ss out of each other and laugh about it. It passes the time of day and if you have someone who is quick whitted, its bl00dy funny!

It really aint personal, although at the time it seems like it.

And why would he stop? Hardy/Davis fight was won by psyching and hype. Not sure if Hardy would have stood up to a focused Davis. What do you reckon?

henderson a great fighter an think bisping got his hands full come 100. but hendo is possibly the most borin man on the planet' date=' could o got a sack o potatoes to equal same amount as amusment as him. i think personally rampage should do every tuf series one funny man[/quote']

If you want to be amused go watch WWE. Henderson came in and did his job. He was not getting paid to be amusing, he was getting paid to coach. You don't know the man personally, so how can you say that he's boring? "Oh, I watched the TUF season so I know what Henderson is like in real life." Right, buddy. In one highly edited hour, once-a-week show, you can deduce everything there is to know about one man? You assume he's boring because he didn't pull the same antics as Bisping? Please.

If you want to be amused go watch WWE. Henderson came in and did his job. He was not getting paid to be amusing' date=' he was getting paid to coach. You don't know the man personally, so how can you say that he's boring? "Oh, I watched the TUF season so I know what Henderson is like in real life." Right, buddy. In one highly edited hour, once-a-week show, you can deduce everything there is to know about one man? You assume he's boring because he didn't pull the same antics as Bisping? Please.[/quote']

I wouldent want Hollywood hendo explaining calculus to me sometimes articulating 4 hendo is time consuming.And out of the count and hollywood one proved to be the better coach and hendo is the man.Did you catch the new car 4 the coaches video?Hendo is really looking forward to man handling the count lol you can see it in hollywoods eyes he wants 2 hear bisping wimper n PAIN...

bisping's record speaks for itself, when dana white goes up too a man and says "great fight bisping you got that". then for your idiotic judges to rule in evans's favour it shows that you dont like the english winning, bisping will K.O henderson no problem, case closed