Sign in to follow this  
mtagt56

British show the americans what MMA is all about.

wow' date=' its like when you have a foot race with alittle kid and let them win. and this guy is really into it lol. just so you know dana white is on a huge push to move the ufc into different countrys. he claims mma will be the most popular sport in the world in 10 years. england is an untapped market. so dana puts a group of sub par americans in to fight englands best. think im a liar? check out the usa guys records. having an 18-9 record or a 2-2 record doesnt exactly make you the cream of the crop. but in the end dana will choose money over pride every time. and in ufc 99 i cant help but think your talkin about hardy. he has been gettin pretty easy fights and doesnt really have much to gloat about. kos,serra,hughs,fitch,penn,st pierre. he couldnt fight with any of them. notice hardy is following the same path as bisping. stay away from the top rung american guys so they dont get ko'd and the britts lose thier hero.[/quote']

Most popular sport in the world that can't be run in NYC or NY State for that matter. Sucks.

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA..................................

Oh I am sorry I didnt realsie we were still going on about the show. Its over. Wish everyone would forget about the nationalistic rubbish. Team UK won the show. Hendo smashed Bisping's face off. End of.

Lets go back to appreciating fighters for what they are and what they bring to the cage, not for where they come from.

And yes I know I am essentially being a hypocrite for writing this here instead of just ignoring the thread, but it amazes me the arguments are still going. And I am clock watching at the end of a work day. :P

It was a boring season too. Frankie Edgar made the show and he sucked...

Frankie Edgar was on the show??? No he was not.

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA..................................

Oh I am sorry I didnt realsie we were still going on about the show. Its over. Wish everyone would forget about the nationalistic rubbish. Team UK won the show. Hendo smashed Bisping's face off. End of.

Lets go back to appreciating fighters for what they are and what they bring to the cage' date=' not for where they come from.

And yes I know I am essentially being a hypocrite for writing this here instead of just ignoring the thread, but it amazes me the arguments are still going. And I am clock watching at the end of a work day. :P[/quote']

It really is pathetic. They talk about it as if some of them can see the future...

A couple of them were actually saying DaMarques was all that, then he gets murdered easily by Wilks, and now people are saying none of the UK guys are worth anything... I thought it was pretty funny to hear..

oh because diego' date='forest,big daddy,evans,kendall and bisping were all title contenders as soon as they won their shows?

lmao dumb ******

ur the joke go post on wwe.com theres a good wwe fan[/quote']

Who said anything about title contendors? Im just saying they suck and will get beat easy by better than average fighters.

wwe.com is the site address for wrestling fans? Never knew that.... you do though.

why is this thread still alive its been weeks!!!!!! TUF ended long time ago.. you showed us what MMA was but we knocked your coach out lets stop the convo its over and done with... dont post here so this thread can go on to the later pages!!

why is this thread still alive its been weeks!!!!!! TUF ended long time ago.. you showed us what MMA was but we knocked your coach out lets stop the convo its over and done with... dont post here so this thread can go on to the later pages!!

Amen. Fedrorp4pking speaks sense.

Wilks and Pearson are a joke as far as competition for their respective weight divisions. They will get molested and disapear from the UFC.

I think to be honest its a little soon to tellw hats going to happen. I know ross personally and he has a lot of heart and huge amount of ambition. This sport is about skill, heart ambition and yes a little bit of luck. Everybody starts at the bottom and works their way up. I honestly beleive without causing you offence that you are not in a position to comment on what ross or wilks will do or wont do. yes at the top there is some amazing fighters in their division but you gota start somewhere and give them time to develop and impose themselves and let their fighting do the talking. dont judge them just yet.

Its easy for us to comment on people when we are not in the octago and more than likely will never will be.

I think to be honest its a little soon to tellw hats going to happen. I know ross personally and he has a lot of heart and huge amount of ambition. This sport is about skill' date=' heart ambition and yes a little bit of luck. Everybody starts at the bottom and works their way up. I honestly beleive without causing you offence that you are not in a position to comment on what ross or wilks will do or wont do. yes at the top there is some amazing fighters in their division but you gota start somewhere and give them time to develop and impose themselves and let their fighting do the talking. dont judge them just yet.

Its easy for us to comment on people when we are not in the octago and more than likely will never will be.[/quote']

Well said man, well said. :)

I think to be honest its a little soon to tellw hats going to happen. I know ross personally and he has a lot of heart and huge amount of ambition. This sport is about skill' date=' heart ambition and yes a little bit of luck. Everybody starts at the bottom and works their way up. I honestly beleive without causing you offence that you are not in a position to comment on what ross or wilks will do or wont do. yes at the top there is some amazing fighters in their division but you gota start somewhere and give them time to develop and impose themselves and let their fighting do the talking. dont judge them just yet.

Its easy for us to comment on people when we are not in the octago and more than likely will never will be.[/quote']

Nah, accurate observation of Ross and Wilk's show that they will both be fodder for the real talent. Maybe they will be marketed and given cans to fight like Bisping and look better than they are.

Pearson is average in all areas and he is going into a powerful LW division. His movements are slow at times and he doesnt have any particularly good attributes.

Wilk's is going to get knocked out, i promise you that. His standup is crap and he has been in MMA for a longtime.

Nah' date=' accurate observation of Ross and Wilk's show that they will both be fodder for the real talent. Maybe they will be marketed and given cans to fight like Bisping and look better than they are.

Pearson is average in all areas and he is going into a powerful LW division. His movements are slow at times and he doesnt have any particularly good attributes.

Wilk's is going to get knocked out, i promise you that. His standup is crap and he has been in MMA for a longtime.[/quote']

LMAO. This is coming from one of the people that said Wilks was going to be destroyed by DaMarques remember, so this is what we call "Biased Bull ****"

Please, ignore this idiot. It will save you time.