Sign in to follow this  
Calculon64

Clay Guida gets robbed again. Is the Tyson Griffin fight all over again.

It was an outstanding fight first rate but Sanchez won it by a mile. I have a lot of respect for Guida but too many fighters are thinking they can win by laying on and doing little else.

I also think he should cut his hair for his own sake it must be impossible to clearly see overhand rights and lefts coming in, he looks like a shaggy dog after a few minutes.

It was an outstanding fight first rate but Sanchez won it by a mile. I have a lot of respect for Guida but too many fighters are thinking they can win by laying on and doing little else.

I also think he should cut his hair for his own sake it must be impossible to clearly see overhand rights and lefts coming in' date=' he looks like a shaggy dog after a few minutes.[/quote']

Good point about his hair and definatly about laying on someone to scrape wins. Some fighters have extremely good holds and can keep you on the ground for 3-4 minutes a round while inflicintg minimum damage but it looks good to judges and the fans believe the guy is dropping bombs down on his opponent. While the fact is less than spectacular. Most strikes on the ground are partial blocked and graze often by good fighters....like say...Diego Sanchez, who actually cut Guida open on his back lol. Beat him at his own game.