Sign in to follow this  
MrBruceLee

Who would you like to see again in the UFC from TUF 9 ?

I said i would reserve judgement till after the finale and i have , so imho i think Ross and Wilks who already have contracts deserve theirs , also i think Winner and Osipczak deserve another shot , also i think Johnson , Lester , Dent , Miller and Whitson and the guy who KO'd himself should get a crack in that order respectivley , but i have to say hats off to all the fighters right the through the series from the prelims to finale as they all had dreams and goals and balls to get in the octagon and lay it on the line , we may judge them on their character outside the cage but you gotta respect them for getting in the cage , well done each and everyone of you , and goodluck for the future regardless of what path you choose

Would definitely like to see Whitson and Martin Stapleton get a shot. I know Stapleton had a bad day against Dollar, but I think that was a one off. If Dean Amasinger can get a good training camp I think he is one for the future.

I`d love to see Nick Osipczak in the UFC great to watch,good personality and a Londoner what could be better.

Ross Pearson will entertain I can`t se him being in a dull fight.

Stapleton too i`d love to watch again.

i think that all the fighters, maybe with an exception to cameron dollar will get another shot in the ufc. Dean Amasinger should try Wolfeslair with bisping after all, bisping did say that anything amasinger needs help with in future he would help with. I hope to see nick and demarques back in the ufc, maybe a rematch between those two...

I would really love to see Damarques' date=' Jason P, Martin S, and Ross again from the show, and Ov cours, Cameron D!!!! :o[/quote']

I live North of Atlanta. lol

I'd like to see Lawson too, see what he can do after the dissapointing gass out - seen a few of his bouts on Youtube so would be interesting to see how he stacks up, maybe on a prelim card

Winner is a GIVEN

Lawson- (who most people haven't had a chance to see fight when healthy. I have and hes a beast)

Nick- looked GREAT in his fight. I thought he was one of the better fighters of the season

Demarques- Has skills and will be back IMO

Dent- is a lone wolf, but a solid fighter and should be see again.

Richie- would have gone MUCH farther if he hadn't draw Ross in the Fisrt fight

Dollar- has a lot of potential and is still young.....we should see him down the road after some training

asminger(if he gets in with a good gym) and nick, winner...and the "shaun white" kid, and dollar, besides the winners of course...

frank has heart and he can get lucky with a punch, but don't see him being in too many wars like he has been this year and lasting very long, specially being on the losing end.

demarques, well, he talks way too much and did not back it up, maybe if he shows something more in the future, but as of now, i don't believe he has "it"

just my 2 cents...

cheers ^^

i think that all the fighters' date=' maybe with an exception to cameron dollar will get another shot in the ufc. Dean Amasinger should try Wolfeslair with bisping after all, bisping did say that anything amasinger needs help with in future he would help with. I hope to see nick and demarques back in the ufc, maybe a rematch between those two...[/quote']

Why everyone except Dollar? The kid has great potential. A lot more than the D-bag that didn't want to fight and likes to help the other team. I would say I want to see all except for the guy who I won't say his name but you all know who he is.

Winner is a GIVEN

Lawson- (who most people haven't had a chance to see fight when healthy. I have and hes a beast)

Nick- looked GREAT in his fight. I thought he was one of the better fighters of the season

Demarques- Has skills and will be back IMO

Dent- is a lone wolf' date=' but a solid fighter and should be see again.

Richie- would have gone MUCH farther if he hadn't draw Ross in the Fisrt fight

Dollar- has a lot of potential and is still young.....we should see him down the road after some training[/quote']

we think alike.

that sucks.

I think Dana should get Dave Faulkner. The guy is pretty good and will get better. He trains with Bisping, Rampage, and all of the other guys at Wolfslair.

I think that Stapleton and Lester should definately get another chance. I think Dent and Faulkner should also get another go. Dent had a hell of a fight his last bout! I think Cameron Dollar needs a lot of growing up before he should get another shot. He needs to mature both his attitude and his technique. Don't get me wrong though, being young he definately has a lot of potential

we think alike.

that sucks.

I would say I agree, but I'm too busy loading my gun so I can cap myself because we think alike :P

Anyone think Pierce should come back?

He'd make an ugly ring girl.

haha id like to see him get his as$ kicked for being a punk and not taking advantage of a once in a life time oppurtunity.

haha id like to see him get his as$ kicked for being a punk and not taking advantage of a once in a life time oppurtunity.

agreed

im sick of people loving on lester he has no skill he has heart and he is a tuff kid but no skill he never should have won his fight to get in the house the other kid knocked himself out and lesters gonna boast that win then he jokes bout knocking out wilks teeth in the first fight and ends up getting his own knocked out ( how funny is that ) and most of all he is a punk him along with the rest of the american cast made me embarrassed to be an american we dont need more talentless punks in ufc

STOP THE LESTER LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawson needs to be looked @ again and i for 1 would love to see lester fight the guy who KO ed himself fighting lester that rematch would rock.If that guy can still use his arm it got crankD good but he was relaxxed being knocked out so who knows.

I know that Martin Stapleton is fighting for a title in the UK soon, which was ironically recently vacated by Ross Pearson so he can concentrate on his UFC career. Stapes will be back in the UFC eventually.

I agree with a number of you about Jeff... that guy needs to come back. Stapleton as well.

Here's another one for you... Kiel Reid (aka the guy who knocked himself out). I would like to see him in possibly a future season, if not on an undercard. He's actually a pretty decent fighter. Just some food for thought.

Lawson needs to be looked @ again and i for 1 would love to see lester fight the guy who KO ed himself fighting lester that rematch would rock.If that guy can still use his arm it got crankD good but he was relaxxed being knocked out so who knows.

I totally agree with the Jeff comment. He looks great now and is in crazy good shape. He's very fun to watch and a good guy. Hopefully we'll see him soon.