Sign in to follow this  
UFC_Lesnarfan1

How soon will Kimbo get his butt kicked thread?

Well at least you have good points without having to sift thru BS and haterade.

You didnt address the issue where he pointed a finger at Heath and laugh making a smart remark. I couldnt make out what he said but it was something like "i kicked your **** haha". His corner told him to keep his composure.

Aren't you a Penn fan?

OOHHH OOHHH!! I want to answer these questions!!!

Title shot = correct. It was DANAs and RANDY COUTUREs choice to have him defend the belt against *** or BROCK... and since *** was busy with TUF and Mir... he had no choice but to give it to the other guy... I think that says it all right there :)

The answer is simple.. its not a joke. Lesnar has some of the most UNBELIEVABLE agility' date=' balance, control and speed for a man his size... not to mention he has the crushing power to literally kill you. Lesnar is like a video game character that you pump the stats out on and feel like god... except he still needs to learn skills. As of right now though, Lesnar is probably the most dangerous man in the HW division next to Fedor, Barnett, and maybe *** and Carwin.

Herring IS a tough guy. Finishing Herring off is a challenge and a half. The guy never stops coming at you, and never gives up. Brock was pounding his face silly, and Herring still wouldnt just roll over and tap, or allow Brock to choke him out. Herring probably felt like he could pull it off the entire time as well, but it just never happened. The fact that Brock dominated Herring in a UD 30 - 26 though, means that Herring was getting murdered from beginning till end.

You cannot prove the Steroid controversay true... so at this point in time it is still false. Whether you believe it or not, it is false and that is all there is to it. His outside the ring antics are to play fights up, and build the hype. That is how you make more money, and how you make the fight have fan appeal. EVERY FIGHTER DOES THIS IF THEY ARE A TITLE CONTENDER. Currently, BJ Penn does it, Carwin does it, Kongo, Velasquez, Wandy, Page, Shad, etc. so I dont see why someone who is GOOD at building fights up, would be called down on. Doesnt make sense to me...

Exactly. His skills prove where he stands right now. Calling Couture down for being old, when he just smashed a 265 pound man, and a serious title contender in Gonzaga is no reason to say that Lesnar only won that fight because of his size and not his skill... considering both of those men have some size and skill. Herring has fought the best fighters in the world, multiple times... He is one of the harder fighters to finish as well. Mir (apparently) is one of the best in the world right now, and is a second place champion at the moment, so I dont see why that loss would hurt anyones record, considering Mir was SUPPOSED to win that match.[/quote']

Nice post! I'm really in two minds about the Muuur fight. I really want Frank to complete the circle of life dream story back to the top, but I want Brock to keep shutting up the doubters. What a pickle.

To be devils advocate....

Title shot - It was a business choice' date=' and with Muuur and Nogueira otherwise engaged, who was the other logical choice in a 'at the time' weak HW division? But thats still besides the point, because why would this make you dislike Brock? He was offered a chance to fight for the only thing that people wat to have when they start fighting, and he took the chance. Oh right, and he won too.......

His existence in MMA - My knowledge of wrestling is not great being from the little island accross the pond, [b']but the general concensus is that he is pretty much one of the best wrestlers to ever wrestle in college.[/b] How is the presence of that in MMA a joke?

Finishing off Herring? Lack of experience and training. He was just gettinh through a fight the way many many wrestlers do. He was still young to the sport then. And also Herring is a tough guy!

I agree with the steriod thing, and the smack talk post fight. His personality grates on me.

But his ability to fight, and his dedication to training and improving wins a hell of alot more from me than his personality loses.

This is not true at all.....

This is not true at all.....

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!! One of the best ever?? Not even close!! He's so great that Oklahoma State didn't want him, Iowa didn't want him, Iowa State didn't want him, Nebraska didn't want him. . . .HE IS THE WINNARRRRRRRR. Testicle Tarzan.

He has always been a ****** lol but hey if you can back it up why not i guess:rolleyes:

Who Lesnar? Back what up- he was defeated in less than what 3 minutes by Mir.

Lesnar is a clown and shouldnt be in MMA. The people that support him are WWE fans and rookies. If your a true MMA fan youd be asking yourself everyday wth is Brock Lesnar doing with a HW belt. A 1-1 record lol, come on and fight for a championship belt now buddy because Heath Herring was the top contender and you won a decision against him. Please, Lesnar is a punk and will fall on his face again against Mir the 2nd time also.

Supporters are like "well he is a wrestling god and a champion wrestler and is 155-4". Yeh good job on that helping him against Mir the first time. Seems like the only times Lesnars credentials are worthy is when your defending him, but when you pit all that knowledge he is assumed to have against a guy like Mir who beat him on the ground- The entire story changes and is shifted to Lesnar being new to MMA and he didnt know any better. He got submitted because he is a rookie MMA fighter and he will lose again to MIr and people will start to realize that a 4 fight mma record is sh$t compared to guys who have trained all their lives in MMA arts and have records that triple Lesnar's. The rookie in him is going to show soon.

Lesnar is a clown and shouldnt be in MMA. The people that support him are WWE fans and rookies. If your a true MMA fan youd be asking yourself everyday wth is Brock Lesnar doing with a HW belt. A 1-1 record lol' date=' come on and fight for a championship belt now buddy because Heath Herring was the top contender and you won a decision against him. Please, Lesnar is a punk and will fall on his face again against Mir the 2nd time also.

Supporters are like "well he is a wrestling god and a champion wrestler and is 155-4". Yeh good job on that helping him against Mir the first time. Seems like the only times Lesnars credentials are worthy is when your defending him, but when you pit all that knowledge he is assumed to have against a guy like Mir who beat him on the ground- The entire story changes and is shifted to Lesnar being new to MMA and he didnt know any better. He got submitted because he is a rookie MMA fighter and he will lose again to MIr and people will start to realize that a 4 fight mma record is sh$t compared to guys who have trained all their lives in MMA arts and have records that triple Lesnar's. The rookie in him is going to show soon.[/quote']

Do you beat your chest and scream AHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHH before you swing?

Do you beat your chest and scream AHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHH before you swing?

Dude i posted this and like 30 seconds later you post a response, lol who is really beating their chest? I bet you dont even read when you post lol.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!! One of the best ever?? Not even close!! He's so great that Oklahoma State didn't want him' date=' Iowa didn't want him, Iowa State didn't want him, Nebraska didn't want him. . . .HE IS THE WINNARRRRRRRR. Testicle Tarzan.[/quote']

I was agreeing that he is not one of the best ever

I was agreeing that he is not one of the best ever

I know, I was talking about other guy. You are the only one on here that I think has real college wrestling knowledge.

Dude i posted this and like 30 seconds later you post a response' date=' lol who is really beating their chest? I bet you dont even read when you post lol.[/quote']

Just because you read at the speed of snails doesn't mean I do. Since you obviously missed the implications of my post, I was calling you Mir's tarzan of testicular proportions.

KimbO is gunnuh get KnockeD the FlucK out like in FRIDAY....I do like kimbo and all but in MMA he is a fish out of water.When he fights civilians with basic knowledge and even military knowledge he is a monster but against proS he is a joe.

I know' date=' I was talking about other guy. You are the only one on here that I think has real college wrestling knowledge.[/quote']

I appreciate that...I def need to work on my MMA knowledge though....I am still a wrestler learning...lol

KimbO is gunnuh get KnockeD the FlucK out like in FRIDAY....I do like kimbo and all but in MMA he is a fish out of water.When he fights civilians with basic knowledge and even military knowledge he is a monster but against proS he is a joe.

Against anyone who knows how to fight, not brawl, he is a joe. IMHO.

Against anyone who knows how to fight' date=' not brawl, he is a joe. IMHO.[/quote']

That is fact^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i am still waiting for carma to catch him over the adryan fight the eye ball dude came back already as petruzelli...Better yet the last 1 punch KO was carma from the bouncer dude lol

That is fact^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i am still waiting for carma to catch him over the adryan fight the eye ball dude came back already as petruzelli...Better yet the last 1 punch KO was carma from the bouncer dude lol

adryan fought like a retard though.

lovers? wtf

LMAO. Seth seems to be a pretty cool guy. I ran into him three times that day. The last was at a bar. He was standing near the entrance because all the smoke bothered him.

So, I stood there, and outside with him for quite some time just shooting the ****. I had to give him some crap for beating my buddy on the show.

adryan fought like a retard though.

Most people got milk or milf whatever and you got FACTS your a factual mo fo...

LMAO. Seth seems to be a pretty cool guy. I ran into him three times that day. The last was at a bar. He was standing near the entrance because all the smoke bothered him.

So' date=' I stood there, and outside with him for quite some time just shooting the ****. I had to give him some crap for beating my buddy on the show.[/quote']

And G row your 1 lucky bass turd.Was he all hyped over KO ing KIMBO?

Most people got milk or milf whatever and you got FACTS your a factual mo fo...

And G row your 1 lucky bass turd.Was he all hyped over KO ing KIMBO?

This was before that happened.

So' date=' I stood there, and outside with him for quite some time just shooting the ****. I had to give him some crap for beating my buddy on the show.[/quote']

maybe if i save my pennies i will be able to go to a fight and meet people. for now all i know is rampage. you guys can lick my taint.

maybe if i save my pennies i will be able to go to a fight and meet people. for now all i know is rampage. you guys can lick my taint.

Feal blessed all i got is junie browning and dollaway however dollaway was cool browning acted like he owed somebody...

Feal blessed all i got is junie browning and dollaway however dollaway was cool browning acted like he owed somebody...

he does owe somebody. EVERYONE WHO WASTED TIME WATCHING HIS STUPID ****!! Thats time I won't get back that is just fcuking wasted!!!!

This was before that happened.

I was texting with rashad to see who he thought was gonna win between Kimbo and Shamrock and he said it had been switched to Seth (he was was on the show with)...jokingly I said awww poor Seth...Rashad told me to bet on Seth knocking Kimbo out...5 seconds after it happened he text me again to ask if I made the bet....I didnt...damn...lol

I was texting with rashad to see who he thought was gonna win between Kimbo and Shamrock and he said it had been switched to Seth (he was was on the show with)...jokingly I said awww poor Seth...Rashad told me to bet on Seth knocking Kimbo out...5 seconds after it happened he text me again to ask if I made the bet....I didnt...damn...lol

Rashad didn't text me. He was sexting and I'm not down with that so i sent him a picture of Rampage taking a dump.

Rashad didn't text me. He was sexting and I'm not down with that so i sent him a picture of Rampage taking a dump.

wow...where did you get that? Did you have a good view?

wow...where did you get that? Did you have a good view?

I took the pic, I was at Rampage's brothers house when it went down, he was in the bathroom and i told him through the door, he said "Send that stank breath boy a pic of me" so I opened the door and snapped a pic of him on the throne.

I took the pic, I was at Rampage's brothers house when it went down, he was in the bathroom and i told him through the door, he said "Send that stank breath boy a pic of me" so I opened the door and snapped a pic of him on the throne.[/quote

wow that musta been a special moment for you.

I took the pic' date=' I was at Rampage's brothers house when it went down, he was in the bathroom and i told him through the door, he said "Send that stank breath boy a pic of me" so I opened the door and snapped a pic of him on the throne.[/quote

wow that musta been a special moment for you.[/quote']

Not really, I wrestled with him in HS so it was a normal occurance.

Huh?

He seems pretty crazy like that. A buddy of mine told me that when he went to Lassen in Cali for Juco Rampage was there... I dont know how true that is though.

He seems pretty crazy like that. A buddy of mine told me that when he went to Lassen in Cali for Juco Rampage was there... I dont know how true that is though.

Maybe, he graduated a year before me, and I didn't hear anything till I was in the Corps, so who knows.

Maybe' date=' he graduated a year before me, and I didn't hear anything till I was in the Corps, so who knows.[/quote']

Yeah I dont think he was there long from what I was told. Lassen was always a really tough JUCO...they always placed well at Nationals

Lesnar is a clown and shouldnt be in MMA. The people that support him are WWE fans and rookies. If your a true MMA fan youd be asking yourself everyday wth is Brock Lesnar doing with a HW belt. A 1-1 record lol' date=' come on and fight for a championship belt now buddy because Heath Herring was the top contender and you won a decision against him. Please, Lesnar is a punk and will fall on his face again against Mir the 2nd time also.

Supporters are like "well he is a wrestling god and a champion wrestler and is 155-4". Yeh good job on that helping him against Mir the first time. Seems like the only times Lesnars credentials are worthy is when your defending him, but when you pit all that knowledge he is assumed to have against a guy like Mir who beat him on the ground- The entire story changes and is shifted to Lesnar being new to MMA and he didnt know any better. He got submitted because he is a rookie MMA fighter and he will lose again to MIr and people will start to realize that a 4 fight mma record is sh$t compared to guys who have trained all their lives in MMA arts and have records that triple Lesnar's. The rookie in him is going to show soon.[/quote']

Yes but you forgot that he has the title or w/e that is why everyone fights isnt it you don't win that buy being a ***** :) lol. i do agree on most of what you said though.

I already posted the result of Kimbos first fight on another forum. It was deleted. You snooze...you lose.

In case I have not said it before, nice AV buddy.

eh' date=' he will prob make it to the end, you know how the fighters are put in the TUF house these days[/quote']

Did you see the list of fighters I posted? Not an easy task for anyone.

I already posted the result of Kimbos first fight on another forum. It was deleted. You snooze...you lose.

Do you mean another thread? I thought It was posted in this thread?