Sign in to follow this  
UFC_Lesnarfan1

How soon will Kimbo get his butt kicked thread?

Im sure Kimbo won. If he didnt' date=' id rather see it on the show than some clown posting results.[/quote']

Care to make a bet?. LOL, lets see who the clown is. Don't hate because I break every major news story weeks (or in some cases months) before any news sites. Keep it up. I'm going to have fun with you.

Care to make a bet?. LOL' date=' lets see who the clown is. Don't hate because I break every major news story weeks (or in some cases months) before any news sites. Keep it up. I'm going to have fun with you.[/quote']

Bet on what? I said if he didnt id rather see it on the show than you "the clown" telling me the results. Keep that sh$t to yourself pretty boy.

Care to make a bet?. LOL' date=' lets see who the clown is. Don't hate because I break every major news story weeks (or in some cases months) before any news sites. Keep it up. I'm going to have fun with you.[/quote']

I like you already LOL

Originally Posted by Thechemicals

Im sure Kimbo won. If he didnt, id rather see it on the show than some clown posting results.

Well you said you are sure. Are you sure? Or are you just speculating your "fan boy" opinion? Another one of the many differences between you an me is that I don't specutale.... then end up looking like a fool.

Originally Posted by Thechemicals

Im sure Kimbo won. If he didnt' date=' id rather see it on the show than some clown posting results.

Well you said you are sure. Are you sure? Or are you just speculating your "fan boy" opinion? Another one of the many differences between you an me is that I don't specutale.... then end up looking like a fool.[/quote']

You'll have to pardon Chemicals, he's a bit slow

He also has Shogun winning over Machida if that gives you any Idea :)

LOL did you see what I wrote? I was hoping you wouldnt get offended' date=' and my hope paid off.[/quote']

I did see the "Jesus smells funny" part, I laughed all the same. Nice little slip you added there. ;) I don't get easily offended.

The only reason I added that quote in the first place was because I thought it fit the situation.

I already posted the result of Kimbos first fight on another forum. It was deleted. You snooze...you lose.

I don't care that you posted the result.

And I know the answer as well. But as GB knows' date=' we can't talk about it here.[/quote']

I do too, because I didn't snooze.

I saw that post :)

Me Too

I thought "spoilers" were against the forum rules?

Just a question? I like finding info out early.

Not sure where I spoiled anything? Can you show me where I posted results?

I think it was deleted.

Some people don't read all the posts.

"Forgive them' date=' they know not what they do" - Jesus[/quote']

Are you trying to make me look like an idiot? I've read all the post in this thread so I guess this was directed towards someone else.

Wow this thread got a bit confusing. I have no beef with anyone, I was just trying to sort out the posts to see if the outcome of Kimbos first fight was spoiled in this thread or another. I thought I read it in this post?

When GB said he posted it on another forum, that is what he meant. Not on this forum, but another one. Probably the UG or somewhere like that. But not here.

Wow this thread got a bit confusing. I have no beef with anyone' date=' I was just trying to sort out the posts to see if the outcome of Kimbos first fight was spoiled in this thread or another. I thought I read it in this post?[/quote']

Someone did post it in this thread. It was like the second or third post. It was not GB though. I know who it was because I deleted it. I can see where you misunderstood though.

Tis all good.

Someone did post it in this thread. It was like the second or third post. It was not GB though. I know who it was because I deleted it. I can see where you misunderstood though.

Tis all good.

I thought I was going crazy. Did that guy have it right? I won't tell;)

I thought I was going crazy. Did that guy have it right? I won't tell;)

That's the rumors I have heard, but I have nothing to base it on other then that.

Some of those guys Kimbo is in the house with are really tough dudes.

I'm almost thinking Kimbo = Junie Browning this season.

But we'll see. Maybe the KO was a fluke.

I'm just curious to see who has a hard on for Kimbo.

I can catagorically point out that I certainly don't have 'a hard on' for Kimbo or any other UFC fighter for that matter.

Gina Corano could certainly tempt me into some submission work but if you've got a hard on for Kimbo I think the winner of TUF 10 is the last of your worries!!

I can catagorically point out that I certainly don't have 'a hard on' for Kimbo or any other UFC fighter for that matter.

Gina Corano could certainly tempt me into some submission work but if you've got a hard on for Kimbo I think the winner of TUF 10 is the last of your worries!!

lol, it was figuratively speaking. Not literally.

I don't care that you posted the result.

I do too' date=' because I didn't snooze.

Me Too

Just a question? I like finding info out early.

I think it was deleted.

Are you trying to make me look like an idiot? I've read all the post in this thread so I guess this was directed towards someone else.

Wow this thread got a bit confusing. I have no beef with anyone, I was just trying to sort out the posts to see if the outcome of Kimbos first fight was spoiled in this thread or another. I thought I read it in this post?[/quote']

I wasn't saying you're in idiot. My statement was a general one. HOWEVER, if you carefully checked what GB said, you would have had your answer.

Kimbo will get destroyed by anybody that can throw a few punches and that has a reasonably good ground game. It might be hard for Kimbo though, this will be the first of his fights that hasn't been fixed yet! :P

i'm predicting he loses during his second fight.

he'll squeek by the first one with a SD, or poorly performed UD me thinks, and then get killed by someone much more skilled in his second fight.

I think kimbo is gunna suprise alot of people!!! all of you saying hes gunna get his **** kick, have to rememeber this isnt the same kimbo we see on those fight videos on youtube anymore...hes had more resopurces and extensive training to be a better fighter. this was a man who made money buy knockn people out on street fights, and now has a chance to really show what a beast he is.....i really think we are in the making of a superstar here, only a matter of time!!!

I think kimbo is gunna suprise alot of people!!! all of you saying hes gunna get his **** kick' date=' have to rememeber this isnt the same kimbo we see on those fight videos on youtube anymore...hes had more resopurces and extensive training to be a better fighter. this was a man who made money buy knockn people out on street fights, and now has a chance to really show what a beast he is.....i really think we are in the making of a superstar here, only a matter of time!!![/quote']

Kimbo is 35 years old. He is going to get murdered. Even if he did win the TUF there are guys in the HW division that hit alot harder than him and have more skills. Kimbo's only skill set is punching. Wait until a wrester or BJJ fighter gets him on the ground.

Kimbo is 35 years old. He is going to get murdered. Even if he did win the TUF there are guys in the HW division that hit alot harder than him and have more skills. Kimbo's only skill set is punching. Wait until a wrester or BJJ fighter gets him on the ground.

So kimbo is 35 years old, does that mean he cant win and be a knock out artist??? age has nothing to do with it, hendo last night clearly showed that at age 38 he can still put the hammer down.... Kimbo may be at a disadvantage when it comes to other guys in the ufc, but i dont think hell have a disasstrous MMA record. Weighter isnt even an issue can he man handle tank abbot, and how long has he been fighting for??? hmmmmmmm kimbo is deff underated and he will get his chance soon

Comming off the street you only need one skill set, and that is knockn people out..kimbo has clearly proved he can do that with people heaveir than him. As i said before he is gaining more and more experience...we arent going to see the run out and bash kimbo anymore, he is more experienced and knows his weakness. all i know is who ever faces kimbo doesnt wanna get in a sluggin match, there only way to win is to get him to the ground and submit

kimbo will be tossed out the house within the first week because he is a thug that only knows the streets.

let the practical jokes begin!

Comming off the street you only need one skill set' date=' and that is knockn people out..kimbo has clearly proved he can do that with people heaveir than him. As i said before he is gaining more and more experience...we arent going to see the run out and bash kimbo anymore, he is more experienced and knows his weakness. all i know is who ever faces kimbo doesnt wanna get in a sluggin match, [b']there only way to win is to get him to the ground and submit[/b]

Seth Petruzzi KO'd Kimbo with a Jab.

You are all missing the point that we are all human and can learn new things, yes Kimbo was a street fighter but now he is training in mma, you probably work at mcdonalds but that doesn't mean you could be incapable of running a business given you went back to school and earned the right qualifications.

That being said, Kimbo will more than likely win his first fight because they will give him someone who likes to stand up etc. After that he will most likely lose or depending how hard he has worked maybe win his 2nd fight or so but highly unlikely he will win the season. Congrats to him for being accepted and giving it a shot however. That makes him a better fighter than anyone on this forum.

I hope he fights Roy Nelson first. That will be a quick fall back to reality.

And if he thinks he can intimidate guys that outweigh him by 40lbs' date=' and probably harbour a bit of disdain for him, he'll be in for a rude awakening.

But, I am not going to be too harsh on him. I respect that he is giving it a go. Dana set the challenge, and he has stepped up to the plate. Not every man would do that![/quote']

I agree

Kimbo is not a bad fighter he just made a big mistake against the KARATE PINK HAIRED GUY cuz he ran in to fast and got caught. He tried to run he over like a young MIKE TYSON and only IRON MIKE CAN DO THAT

Kimbo is not a bad fighter he just made a big mistake against the KARATE PINK HAIRED GUY cuz he ran in to fast and got caught. He tried to run he over like a young MIKE TYSON and only IRON MIKE CAN DO THAT

Or you too right?

I like Kimbo and all but if a decent wrestler were to take him down he's shown before that he doesn't do good on his back. The James Thompson fight was so rigged for him to win but oh well. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

...how soon do some of you think you'll get off his ball sack is the ? !!! This is just like being on a rap music site and watching buncha threads about how weak or gay Lil Wayne is!! Your doing a better job of promoting him then what ya thread seems to be about which is tearing him down or humiliating him smh. Let the man be he gotta eat like everyone else ****. Ain't his damn fault a MMA league came to him throwin him millions to hopefully be there next star!! **** imagine yourself being put in the spotlight over night as the next big star, you'd fold also. Thats alot of pressure he didn't ask for.

I see another 12 second knock out. And in that fight they paid that petruzelli kid to stand up. Kimbo just isnt that good to compeate in the ufc. If he cant beat a LHW guy whose paid to keep it on the feet, then how could he beat any of the real hws?

I think its pretty funny that they let him in the tuf, but he aint going to be on ufc. Hes not a bad guy, but he just doesnt have skills to compeate in the ufc