Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Xbox 360

If you have one what are your favorite games to play?

Depends on what mood I'm in but at the moment, mainly...

UFC Undisp....

Assassins Creed (looking forward to 2)

Bioshock (best game ever made, cant wait for 2!!)

Tiger Woods

Gears of War 1 and 2

Also looking forward to Batman, Arkham Asylum out later in the year, looks great.

Bored with Call of Duty, too many titles all too similar.

UFC Undisputed (Except when someone quits on live... Hate that)

COD 4 (Cant wait for MW 2!!!)

Halo 3 (Just to talk smack!!!)

Madden

2K Baseball

And the Modern Warfare series is gonna be way better than the WW2 games ever wanted to be!!!

Ill buy a console system when i can play RTS games with a keyboard and mouse.

I can see what you mean, when I used to play games on a PC I loved games like Medal of Honour and Call of Duty on a mouse and keyboard, I don't think they transfer well to a hand held contoller, just not quite the same for some reason.

Halo 1-3 because i'm really good at them.

Resident evil

gears of war 1-2

saints row 1 and 2

GTA

Yeah' date=' I should have known, CJL.

Let's see. Right now it's Red Faction: Guerilla and UFC:Undisputed. But they're just rentals. I'm undecided on if I should buy UFC because of the clunky ground combat. After that it'll be Tomb Raider: Underworld, FallOut3, and GoldenAxe. Hmmm, that says alot about me that two of those games I look at woman bottom and in the other I can [i']chose[/i] to look at woman bottom. Heheh. I have a sickness, apparently.

Let's see. Right now it's Red Faction: Guerilla and UFC:Undisputed. But they're just rentals. I'm undecided on if I should buy UFC because of the clunky ground combat. After that it'll be Tomb Raider: Underworld, FallOut3, and GoldenAxe. Hmmm, that says alot about me that two of those games I look at woman bottom and in the other I can [i']chose[/i] to look at woman bottom. Heheh. I have a sickness, apparently.

Lol those games are really fun!!

Have you tried the game called prototype?

Have you tried the game called prototype?

I've been looking at that as a rental possibility' looks like it could be good but so many games that look like that are often garbage!

Any reports would be good if anyone's played it.. I thank you.

I've been looking at that as a rental possibility' looks like it could be good but so many games that look like that are often garbage!

Any reports would be good if anyone's played it.. I thank you.

It is fun game to play through atleast once.:)

Lol that guitar hero **** is stupid i mean atleast be real about it & learn to play actual one.:eek:

No. I'm spending to much time trying to be a real NASCAR driver and professional golfer to be a real rock star.