2. 28 weeks later.

3. The Truman Show

4.Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5. The man with the Golden Arm

6. Irreversible.

7. The Cube

8. Hyper Cube

9. The Matrix trilogy

10. Every Single zombie movie that ever came out.

Lol Dawn of the dead was the best one...

i would like for people to focus on one movie and tell people why they love this movie...

Crooklyn is one of my faves and i just watched it tonight again so i will explain why i love this movie. its about a 10ish year old girl that has like 4 brothers... and its justy life mostly in her eyes as a young girl that has alot of boy influence on the streets of brooklyn, the movie doesnt focus on the usual things that u see in a movie about the hood... it focuses on a family not bein able to pay bills, the everyday relationship amongst siblings of large familys, the everyday relationship between neighbors,... it just gives u a feel good feeling. and the soundtrack is awesome!! it also has some emotional moments but overall i would just say this is one of the realest movies ever and i recomend yall see it if u havent. it is directed by spike lee and i love his vision... if u watch this movie and dont love it, then i would be suprised. q; D Go Hard Ebert!

American werewolf in london,House,St elmos fire,Aliens,48 hours,Back 2 the future,Flash dance,Foot loose,Risky business,Grimlins,War games,Tron,Re animator,The howling so many classics.

Dogma

Platoon

Sin City

Human traffic

Shallow Grave

National Lampoon's Animal House

Transformers

As a Huge Anime fan gonna throw some of them in aswell

Akira

Urottsukidoji

Blood the last vampire (hope they havn't ruined it with the live action version)

Vampire Hunter D

Ninja scroll

Perfect Blue

Les Miserables Time machine Planet of the Apes Lord of the flies Animal House Grease Dirty Harry all of them The warriors Death Wish

To Wong Foo

BrokeBack mountain

***** as Folk

American History X- only the prison scenes

American Me- only the Prison Scenes

Blood in Blood out- only the prison scenes.

OZ

Oh and Deliverance-

To Wong Foo

BrokeBack mountain

***** as Folk

American History X- only the prison scenes

American Me- only the Prison Scenes

Blood in Blood out- only the prison scenes.

OZ

Oh and Deliverance-

Squeeeeeeel like a pig lol

I love the part in scarface where they hang the informant out if the helicopter:)

This town is like a great big you know what just waiting to get you know what Anyone able to remember what they call snitches down south in that scene they called him it and no its not cheesemowsow lol First you get the MONEY then you get the powder or power my bad .

I hate this thread. Just wanted to share that little bit of info with you guys.

Thankz 4 the input chevato rotflmao @ chue

Squeeeeeeel like a pig lol

This town is like a great big you know what just waiting to get you know what Anyone able to remember what they call snitches down south in that scene they called him it and no its not cheesemowsow lol First you get the MONEY then you get the powder or power my bad .

Haha :cool:

my new sig is from a movie. very few will know the movie though.

I think i saw that movie @ a drive in as a kid grizzly sumthing

I think i saw that movie @ a drive in as a kid grizzly sumthing

i miss drive ins

Nope. Boondock Saints. And we have 1 drive in in memphis with 6 screens all play double features for $5.

The summer drive in!!! Gotta love it.

They have 1 in az to or a couple but the scottsdale 6 on MCkellips was the spot.I just watched SCARFACE today and it rocked everytime i see it i notice something new.Anyone ever see a old school movie called beastmaster lol?

I've not watched a really good film in ages..... :(

Point break could be a good 1 or road house anything swayzeeee and your in for a good movie.Most ladies love to watch his movies or even old mel gibson mad max or beyond thunderdome tina has the best legz of all time if you have not seen them do.If your looking for really good films that is And for the guys try Flash dance that chick welding is timeless or even the blue lagoon and old school brook lol i used to love the JAMIE lee Curtis movies or WEAVER from aliens tough women rock.Curtis was hot for many decades lol

Point break could be a good 1 or road house anything swayzeeee and your in for a good movie.Most ladies love to watch his movies or even old mel gibson mad max or beyond thunderdome tina has the best legz of all time if you have not seen them do.If your looking for really good films that is And for the guys try Flash dance that chick welding is timeless or even the blue lagoon and old school brook lol i used to love the JAMIE lee Curtis movies or WEAVER from aliens tough women rock.Curtis was hot for many decades lol

I like Road House :)........ Last one I saw was when I went to the flicks and watched The Departed...... :( I want something that grips me from start to finish and gets these lil blonde brain cells ticking over :P

I like Road House :)........ Last one I saw was when I went to the flicks and watched The Departed...... :( I want something that grips me from start to finish and gets these lil blonde brain cells ticking over :P

Roadhouse is awesome!

A random one I watched recently is a film called Mr Brooks, with Kevin Costner in it as a serial killer. I dont often like KC, but to tell you the truth this film was actually brilliant, and he played the role excellently. Check it out.

The best movie I've seen in the theatre for a long time is Gran Torino. I loved that' date=' even if it made me cry. :)[/quote']

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I had a really good viewing experience in the movie theatre. Hmmm, I think 300.

Honestly' date=' I can't remember the last time I had a [i']really[/i] good viewing experience in the movie theatre. Hmmm, I think 300.

Yeah, 300 was pretty good. :o

Yeah' date=' 300 was pretty good. :o[/quote']

Yeah. I know what 'pretty good' means. Tsk, tsk. You keep that up and your forearms are going to look like Shogun's.

Yeah. I know what 'pretty good' means. Tsk' date=' tsk. You keep that up and your forearms are going to look like Shogun's.[/quote']

No, we girls use our muscles more efficiently- good finger technique doesn't really work your forearms lol. I bet you look like Popeye, tho! :P

No' date=' we girls use our muscles more efficiently- good finger technique doesn't really work your forearms lol. I bet you look like Popeye, tho! :P[/quote']

I'm strong ta da finish! He-yukakakakaa!

I'm strong ta da finish! He-yukakakakaa!

Nice guyz finish last but hey thatz what the gurlZ like right?