Sign in to follow this  
11secknockout

Michael Jackson Alive!!!!

I cant wait until Michael Jackson and 2-Pac release a new song that nobody has heard before.

I can't wait for the kids to find out he wasn't their Daddy. Largely due to him not wanting to do the beast with two backs. :o

I cant wait until Michael Jackson and 2-Pac release a new song that nobody has heard before.

You can bet NEW previously unreleased matereal will end up in stores.Corps can milk a turnup and get rich doing it.

wow i thought atleast on the ufc forums there wouldnt be spammers now wwes i can let slide because of there immediate fanbase catering to younger fans but come on how old r u let the man rip

yeah it was last reported that jacko was spotted on a deserted island sipping marguerita's with tupac shakur and elvis presley

Tupac has come out with a new CD every year since he was capped. There's no reason Wacko Jacko can't do the same. lol :P

Tupac has come out with a new CD every year since he was capped. There's no reason Wacko Jacko can't do the same. lol :P

oh just you wait honey buns

im sure jacko will come up with a good 3 more albums! maybe only then will they take the focus off prescription drugs

sadly in my honest opinion i just wish someone else would die so they would shut up about michael. the guy was awkward yes, i will give it that but the music was good. who cares how the guy kicked the bucket, i just dont see why cnn has gotta rub it in 24/7. the guy was a legend or dare i say role model to at least someone out there. but ever since all the pandemoniam went down i feel ashamed to pull off any more jackson jokes at work. saddens me cause i had so many good ones too, especially when i was bored, it but i guess i dont know what to say other then the fact that i feel anything but touched.

rip little buddy. your antics may not be missed but your music will