Sign in to follow this  
TheGoldenBoy

I will no longer post in this forum....

Trust me my girl friend post on this forum and she realy know what a real man is all about :P.

By the way i hate Lesnar but not because he form the WWE and got some awesome Westling back round i start to hate him when i see how he act at the press conference.

I mean he represent the MMA now and to get the sport to a other level u need to answer the question of the Media who represent us (The Fan).

By the way for me a fan is a fan i dont care about who he is but is truth that we have some basement Mommy kid who say trash talk on the forum and yes is kinda sad sometime to see how they can be ignorant and stupid .

Yeah, a real man uses a pic of another man as his avatar. Sounds like your gf got herself a real groupie.

Best post out there!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down. I've been sayin as well just more sparatically throughout the forums. lesnar showed no disrespect to frank after the fight in my opinion. they met briefly and brock told him talk sh** now. can you really blame him. He didn't lay it all on the line...he wasn't gassed after the fight....he was amped up. he didn't have to lay it all on the line. why is it a rule to you haters that fighters have to touch gloves before and hug after. if i wanna beat you' date=' I'm gonna beat you...maybe if Mir or Bisping had done a better job training instead of talking you would have seen more from them in their fights. If you told me I was old, and slow, and I couln't catch you, and you were gonna be the first person to knock me out.....I'd probably lay an extra one on ya for good measure as well.[/quote']

I posted this before but - here it is again...

Bisping is the posterboy for what is wrong with the UFC. He is where the business takes presidence over the sport. Britain/Europe is an untapped market, and they need a face to get them in the door. Bisping was their man. Their business strategy was have him fight all the cans of division, then if he loses, when he fights a serious fighter, change to a differentdivision, SO he can have a great record, without actually being a great fighter.

Hendo's second hit was not just a finishing blow, but a spiritual message, from all the guys who fight with real talent and don't get "pushed" (like Bisping being a Headliner, what a joke-meanwhile Machida got way underated at first), For all the guys who get robbed of victory, by wrong desisions, (Matt Hamill), for all the guys who never get the rematch they deserve (Matt Hamill), for all the Money UFC throws at Marketing the hack fighters of England, but won't shell it out, to get the top talent in the World (FEDOR), and for all the Fans, that see what is going on...

Thanks, Hendo.

Bottomline: Bisping is never gonna be a top 10 of any division, but they will keeping giving him fights because they want to break into the Europe market - Epic Fail.

Wow, dude. Like seriously bro. if you have to come on here and say that so many times, i'm left to believe that cybering is the only action you'll ever get. Aren't you supposed to be a pro fighter?? A famous one and you have to come to message boards and call yourself a pimp over and over??? LOL That's funny man!!! Ok, i am guessing you are Cabbage or Tank Abbot or someone who looks like that? LOL

Wow' date=' dude. Like seriously bro. if you have to come on here and say that so many times, i'm left to believe that cybering is the only action you'll ever get. Aren't you supposed to be a pro fighter?? A famous one and you have to come to message boards and call yourself a pimp over and over??? LOL That's funny man!!! Ok, i am guessing you are Cabbage or Tank Abbot or someone who looks like that? LOL[/quote']

Yeah, look at my picture. I am by far way better looking than you are.

Nobody cares about cybering with you just shut it.

Just because I declined your friend request doesn't give you the right to hate. I do have standards (including cybering). You just are not my type.

No big deal.

Wow' date=' dude. Like seriously bro. if you have to come on here and say that so many times, i'm left to believe that cybering is the only action you'll ever get. Aren't you supposed to be a pro fighter?? A famous one and you have to come to message boards and call yourself a pimp over and over??? LOL That's funny man!!! Ok, i am guessing you are Cabbage or Tank Abbot or someone who looks like that? LOL[/quote']

Yeah' date=' look at my picture. I am by far way better looking than you are.[/quote']

You kinda look like a younger, smaller shaved Tank in that pic. lol j/k

Good riddance... Your attitude towards the other posters on this forum exemplifies the uprising of posts about last nights display of general prickishness. I guess you as an insider are just displaying the direction this sport is going.

Amen brother..... Who is that guy anyways? a retired fighter who i never heard of must have been bad to retire with no name. That sucks. LOL

As a retired fighter' date=' MMA Weekly Hall of Famer and the all time best looking man in MMA....I am discusted with the derespect you fans have shown Brock and Hendo. Were they the ones talking all the trash? No, but they were the ones who did exactly what they said they were going to do.

You noob fans are just as pathetic as the fans in Vegas last night. GSP got a standing ovation everytime he got the takedown. Then when Brock takes Mir down there was the chants of, "stand them up". Funny, Brock finsihed his fight on the ground while GSP did just enough to avoid being stood up.

I loved Hendo laying into an unconcious Bisbing. The only thing that would make me happier is if he would have gone around the arena and punched every one of the TapOut wearing groupies in their mouths.

This will be the only thread I post in on the UFC forum.

GB[/quote']

I'm in total agreement with everything that was said it this post!! Hendo and Brock did nothing worng IMO. Hendo kept fighting until he was stopped by the ref, which as a fighter, is what your supposed to do. Brock got his revenge and got in the face of that joke of a fighter who had done nothing but disrespect him for over 6 months or more. Then showed what he thought about the ingnorant masses attending that show. I was never a Brock fan, but after I saw this I might have to pull for the guy a little bit

Great post GB.

Just because I declined your friend request doesn't give you the right to hate. I do have standards (including cybering). You just are not my type.

No big deal.

cybering?? really?? what are you 12?? 13 maybe?? so your saying you sit in front of a computer all day, wacking off to a "girl" which you will never see? and you think thats cool? you are such a pimp that all the action you get is comming from your right hand while reading something a girl(if it really is a girl) wrote on a computer screen? thats sad. you should probley just go ahead and off yourself right now and spare this world the rare event that you actually get off the computer long enough to somehow find a girl to stick your little noodle into and knock her up and make more retards like you to run around.

No big deal.

Lol um no that is why i stopped talking to after you said the stuff about cybering your a lame & so is cybering;) I'm not your type because i'm not a bustdown who comes on to the internet for fake sex.

Amen brother..... Who is that guy anyways? a retired fighter who i never heard of must have been bad to retire with no name. That sucks. LOL

Hahaha, GB is many things. Manager, promoter, fighter, and much more.

Ok mister famous hall of famer who gets any girl he wants and has to post that up on every post LOL Go look at my profile now cause i've added a few pics. Oh yea, and those girls on there are real girls who i have already had several times and that's for real, unlike the cybering (Mod Edit) you claim to have LOL

Ok mister famous hall of famer who gets any girl he wants and has to post that up on every post LOL Go look at my profile now cause i've added a few pics. Oh yea' date=' and those girls on there are real girls who i have already had several times and that's for real, unlike the cybering (Mod Edit) you claim to have LOL[/quote']

oOoOoOoOoO

GB is awesome. I agreed with his post. If you GB haters can't get past the persona then I feel sorry for you.

Nice to know he has ****s. Acting lke a d-bag isnt a persona... It is exactly what it is a guy typing on an internet forum acting like a d-bag.

All due respect but why is a ''famous'' fighter and weekly hall of famer sitting posting stupid threads and provokeing people? dont you have anything better to do?

i tend to wonder how many real mma fans r on this forum, theres alot of real ones that post good stuff, but most of them just talk to talk and do not have a clue what there talking about or do there research. sometimes its annoying to read that stuff people write down cause u cant beleive the nonsense they say, you can just tell that they dont know what there talking about but act like they do, brock and hendo were great last night, people act as if hendo stood over him waited a minute and hit him after wards as he turned he dropped down to punch him which was fair herb dean should have stopped it faster, brocks antics were brought by hate from you people who hate on him u deserve the middle finger he gave you!

hes a man that just got done fighting and got the best win of his life and revenge and you boo , well what do u expect and then he apologizes drinks his bud light, what more do u want!

Nice to know he has ****s. Acting lke a d-bag isnt a persona... It is exactly what it is a guy typing on an internet forum acting like a d-bag.

I think your the only ********* here man, your so big and bad talking crap behind a computer screen. Your lucky your still allowed to post here, i think you should be kicked out

cybering?? really?? what are you 12?? 13 maybe?? so your saying you sit in front of a computer all day' date=' wacking off to a "girl" which you will never see? and you think thats cool? you are such a pimp that all the action you get is comming from your right hand while reading something a girl(if it really is a girl) wrote on a computer screen? thats sad. you should probley just go ahead and off yourself right now and spare this world the rare event that you actually get off the computer long enough to somehow find a girl to stick your little noodle into and knock her up and make more retards like you to run around.[/quote']

seriously this is what kind of idiots are coming to the forums now, dang man i seriously hope you dont post here no more, I got GB's back man so back off

All due respect but why is a ''famous'' fighter and weekly hall of famer sitting posting stupid threads and provokeing people? dont you have anything better to do?

seriously why do fake MMA fans like you come to these forums, probably to annoy the real fans like me

Nobody cares about cybering with you just shut it.

I think she needs a good cybering the most, GB.

Why do people get so worked up about the internet?

If you are sitting there wondering what to say next to the GB without looking stupid, or how you can pwn him best, then you are a victim of the Golden Boy. It worked.

Say aw shucks and laugh.

For the record, I will never drink the Kool Aid :)

I am never posting here again.

Well' date=' you know. Maybe a few more times.[/quote']

ROTFL.

In all honesty, this is about the only thread post-UFC 100 that is making sense. :P

seriously why do fake MMA fans like you come to these forums' date=' probably to annoy the real fans like me[/quote']

I am bud it's only a shame you not here in person so drop the internet tough guy act yeah it's pathetic.

G-Row' date=' I will post on this thread only in the UFC forum. I will be in the Outside the UFC forum on this site. In the GB's way of giving back to MMA....I will personally make sweet cyber love to every woman on this site. Its clear that they need to see what a real man is all about.[/quote']

what a tool

Come on Mark, there's enough threads on here by now that surely you can tell that you can have a decent conversation about Lesnar without diving into his ***.

But like the fans get what they deserve ... so does Lesnar. He's the one with a chance to change his public image and how people think of him, not use or you.

Does it look like he cares? So i'm just really thinking of what motives he has to play the heel and I know what they are and so do you hopefully.

the only thing that matters is how they fight, not what they say in my eyes. maybe i was a lil harsh talking about some of the people on this forum , like i said i think alot say good things but sometimes i get overwhelmed with what people say its just frustrating but everyone is entitled to there opinion right or wrng.

As a retired fighter' date=' MMA Weekly Hall of Famer and the all time best looking man in MMA....I am discusted with the derespect you fans have shown Brock and Hendo. Were they the ones talking all the trash? No, but they were the ones who did exactly what they said they were going to do.

You noob fans are just as pathetic as the fans in Vegas last night. GSP got a standing ovation everytime he got the takedown. Then when Brock takes Mir down there was the chants of, "stand them up". Funny, Brock finsihed his fight on the ground while GSP did just enough to avoid being stood up.

I loved Hendo laying into an unconcious Bisbing. The only thing that would make me happier is if he would have gone around the arena and punched every one of the TapOut wearing groupies in their mouths.

GB[/quote']

I want you to stay GB because your one of the few that I look towards reading your post. Your opinion matters to the people around that actually know something about mma

the only thing that matters is how they fight' date=' not what they say in my eyes. maybe i was a lil harsh talking about some of the people on this forum , like i said i think alot say good things but sometimes i get overwhelmed with what people say its just frustrating but everyone is entitled to there opinion right or wrng.[/quote']

I understand that completely. I'm pretty anti-Lesnar but realise that i'm drawn into expressing views I may not neccesarily think. It's relevant sometimes on what you read beforehand, or the last post (which is my forum noobyness by the way). The forum has exploded really after UFC 100 so most people are feeling simliar. Once time's passed we'll be able to expland and have some really good discussions. With or without passion. I can completely get you, if my faves we're getting disrespected i'd defend them with venom!!!! (scary lol :))

I want you to stay GB because your one of the few that I look towards reading your post. Your opinion matters to the people around that actually know something about mma

Agreed.

Things will get back to normal after the 1 post wonders thin out

To thoughs of you flaming each other in this thread:

I'm tired of editing you people. From here on out I am just deleting posts. So if you choose to flame, your post will be gone.

I think she needs a good cybering the most' date=' GB.

Why do people get so worked up about the internet?

If you are sitting there wondering what to say next to the GB without looking stupid, or how you can pwn him best, then you are a victim of the Golden Boy. It worked.

Say aw shucks and laugh.

For the record, I will never drink the Kool Aid :)

I am never posting here again.[/quote']

That will never happen you ****tard:)

To thoughs of you flaming each other in this thread:

I'm tired of editing you people. From here on out I am just deleting posts. So if you choose to flame' date=' your post will be gone.[/quote']

JJW can you close the 100's of brock threads and leave only one open?

I understand that completely. I'm pretty anti-Lesnar but realise that i'm drawn into expressing views I may not neccesarily think. It's relevant sometimes on what you read beforehand' date=' or the last post (which is my forum noobyness by the way). The forum has exploded really after UFC 100 so most people are feeling simliar. Once time's passed we'll be able to expland and have some really good discussions. With or without passion. I can completely get you, if my faves we're getting disrespected i'd defend them with venom!!!! (scary lol :))[/quote']

beleive me i wanted lesnar to loose but i also knew it wasnt gonna happen. i rather see a fighter who wins with technique and skills like frank mir has, obviously if they were the same size and weight mir would win. so many good fighters will loose to size and weight

Havn't been around long enough to see if you know your stuff, but you come across as a little girl moaning about how you are no longer going to post in an internet forum.

Muppet.

GB[/quote']

so you will never post again?

And all you ladies can meet the GB in the other forum here for some sweet cyber love. All the while all the "men" here can cry about how Brock and Hendo are just too mean.

Humm.. seems like you lied. Took you no time at all to post again. Seems like you are just as much of an emo-rage nerd as all the people pretending they'll never buy another PPV.

LOL

GB[/quote']

You start with a reasonable arguement but then you act like a 4 year old with your disrespectful comments...?

As for stand them up, well at some points Lesnar in the 1st did slow the action down on the ground and appeared to pause so perhaps the ref could have considered standing them up however you as a "experienced fighter" must realise that a lot of new fans dont understand wrestling, ju jitsu, transitions etc

beleive me i wanted lesnar to loose but i also knew it wasnt gonna happen. i rather see a fighter who wins with technique and skills like frank mir has' date=' obviously if they were the same size and weight mir would win. so many good fighters will loose to size and weight[/quote']

Fair enough ... I gotta admit embarrasingly that while i've argued unneccessarily, i've become overly paranoid that everyone's a purist Brock fan diving up his ***, I think you have a very open mind on the suject.

Just joking Brock fans but some of you need to get out of there.

so you will never post again?

Humm.. seems like you lied. Took you no time at all to post again. Seems like you are just as much of an emo-rage nerd as all the people pretending they'll never buy another PPV.

LOL

Learn to read. I said I will not post another thread in the UFC section of this forum. Never said I wouldn't post on any of my other threads that were started before the thread in question. The Outside the UFC is where I have more fun at anyway.