Sign in to follow this  
SpitfireLulu

Ever had??

Ever had one of them days/weeks where everything and anything goes mega wrong??

I think this is my week...... I am STRESSED out!!!

For me it generally follows the whole "it comes in threes" cliche.

Whats happening dude? Anything a bit of advice can cover? If not - vent! I find it helps a little!

In three's, I think I'm upto six!!!

Lol, basically my best mate who lives a good few miles away from me at min, was with this total Spanner as a (Mod Edit) buddy.... Anyways, he said some real nasty stuff to her and yet she still takes him back!!!

Yesterday, she rang up and said she could have that swine flu.... Yup, was awful!!

At stupid o clock this morning, I get a phone call, she is pregnant to this idiot!! She is saying about having a termination..... I don't think she will!!

We had a right argument on the phone, 'coz she forgot to use something.... Twice!! This guy is a known drug user and it's a wonder he ain't crawling with STD'S!!!

She said she will speak to him today about it, he willNOT want her to have a termination, but she has two kids already!!!

That's just the start lol.

In three's' date=' I think I'm upto six!!!

Lol, basically my best mate who lives a good few miles away from me at min, was with this total Spanner as a (Mod Edit) buddy.... Anyways, he said some real nasty stuff to her and yet she still takes him back!!!

Yesterday, she rang up and said she could have that swine flu.... Yup, was awful!!

At stupid o clock this morning, I get a phone call, she is pregnant to this idiot!! She is saying about having a termination..... I don't think she will!!

We had a right argument on the phone, 'coz she forgot to use something.... Twice!! This guy is a known drug user and it's a wonder he ain't crawling with STD'S!!!

She said she will speak to him today about it, he willNOT want her to have a termination, but she has two kids already!!!

That's just the start lol.[/quote']

Wow! Savage. Sounds like the Trisha show! Make sure that whatevere she does she chooses whats right for her. Ignore whatever he thinks. He sounds like a nob anyways, so his input is worthless. Make sure she knows that she has to look out for her and her 2 already kids before anything else.

Your sincerely, Agony aunt cecile.

Wow! Savage. Sounds like the Trisha show! Make sure that whatevere she does she chooses whats right for her. Ignore whatever he thinks. He sounds like a nob anyways' date=' so his input is worthless. Make sure she knows that she has to look out for her and her 2 already kids before anything else.

Your sincerely, Agony aunt cecile.[/quote']

Dear Agony Aunt Cecile,

You just couldn't make it up!!!

Her head is in tatters and I feel helpless that there is nothing I can do or say to make things better!!!

Wel, she hasn't told him yet, but I have told her not to say anything to him until she decides and is strong enough to tell him to do one if need be.

He is a total waster..... He uses her as and when and she just couldn't and still can't see that!! It really grips my sh!t, because he will turn up as and when, bring his mates and then go...... Lovely guy ;)

Yeah, her two kids are her world, but Millie, the youngest has only just turned one and she had a bad birth and pregnancy with her, the Doctor said it could be worse if she got pregnant again so soon! It goes all against what she values, termination, but I think, that it is the best in the long run. Even though I am not a fan of it myself.

Dear Agony Aunt Cecile' date='

You just couldn't make it up!!!

Her head is in tatters and I feel helpless that there is nothing I can do or say to make things better!!!

Wel, she hasn't told him yet, but I have told her not to say anything to him until she decides and is strong enough to tell him to do one if need be.

He is a total waster..... He uses her as and when and she just couldn't and still can't see that!! It really grips my sh!t, because he will turn up as and when, bring his mates and then go...... Lovely guy ;)

Yeah, her two kids are her world, but Millie, the youngest has only just turned one and she had a bad birth and pregnancy with her, the Doctor said it could be worse if she got pregnant again so soon! It goes all against what she values, termination, but I think, that it is the best in the long run. Even though I am not a fan of it myself.[/quote']

Hmmm, its a pickle. I persnoally am quite pro-choice, as long as it is done within the first couple months. Sometimes it is a case of "you play with fire, you get burned", but I dont think that people should always suffer the consequences of a mistake. First thing you should do is learn from it.

I think if she decides amongst you and her other close friends that it is what is right for her, she should just do it before she tells him, then let the **** hit the fan, which will prolly break up any relationship they have. Which is actually a good thing from what you say. Mind you, leave the last bit out when telling her.

I learned last year that no mater how much people want to be nice, and no matter how much they want to do whats right by other people, at the end of the day what matter is number 1. Above and beyond everything. Because if you are not happy within yourself, eventually that will begin to rot you from the inside, and this will manifest into resenting the people that you tried to do the right thing for in the first place.

It sounds kind of selfish, but life is a long old walk. There are too many bitter and twisted people in this world that didn't make the right decision for themselves earlier in life. Sometimes the right decision is the hardest one to make. But as the SAS say, fortune favours the brave.

Not sure if this helps at all, but its food for thought at least.

I just don't want him to talk her round.... I now he will. A flash of his smile and that will be all that is needed.

I am pro-choice normally, but I know she would fall apart with another kid. Especially as she would never be able to shake him off.

She knows I am there for her, regardless of her decision.... Might even bring her and the kids down here for a few days..... Least then I know she will be safe away from him and his backlash!!! I think that's what she is scared of more than anything, as he is quite a 'handy' lad.

Cheers HoneyLoops :P

Lmao!!! I know a few Kevins.... They sweeties :)

Lol. I did have my face up, but ChuckyButty asked me to pop this one up again....... I suppose I dunno which one would be more scary lol

I hope your friend pulls through this alright Lu. That sounds pretty rough. I don't know why girls keep going back to guys like that, but she should know that she's more important than him and the kids she has already should come first

On a lighter note, thanx for that expression "nob". I think I'll start using it- I love the way you Brits have of putting things. :)

I hope your friend pulls through this alright Lu. That sounds pretty rough. I don't know why girls keep going back to guys like that' date=' but she should know that she's more important than him and the kids she has already should come first

On a lighter note, thanx for that expression "nob". I think I'll start using it- I love the way you Brits have of putting things. :)[/quote']

Haha, it is a goody. If your wondering what it is (not sure if you are or not) its another variation on a mans wriggly bits.

Haha' date=' it is a goody. If your wondering what it is (not sure if you are or not) its another variation on a mans wriggly bits.[/quote']

Haha, I had kind of guessed that, but it's good to know for sure. :D

Ah i have not had one of those kin dof weeks in a while...last time i did was when 2 of my friends died at the same time:(

last week you said a story about someone dying next to you and now this. I think you live in **** and love to wallow in it. Get free.

last week you said a story about someone dying next to you and now this. I think you live in **** and love to wallow in it. Get free.

Either you are close enough to her to get away with banter like that, or you deserve a slap in the face for being insensitive. I dont know the history between you two, so I'll reserve judgment for now.

I hope your friend pulls through this alright Lu. That sounds pretty rough. I don't know why girls keep going back to guys like that' date=' but she should know that she's more important than him and the kids she has already should come first

On a lighter note, thanx for that expression "nob". I think I'll start using it- I love the way you Brits have of putting things. :)[/quote']

Cheers Jade...... I went out last night with some friends and they were filling me on some stories this guy has done!!! Made me cringe..... haven't spoken to her today, but I hope she does what she wants, for the best!! I dunno, I think she likes getting crap from guys.... They use and abuse her and she still takes 'em on. Pathetic.

Lmao!!! There are a lot more words you would love.............;)

Don't be a "Nob" :P

I had a pretty shotty day yesterday.

Being in the Hospital and then dealing with that nonsense on the forum and then my dog wrecked my place and had to be banished outside forever!!!!

Freaking Mutt, he knows I can't catch him right now so he's being a total tool!!!!

Tool??? You and that word?!

You gotta go back the hosp?

No, I didn't have to go back. I was just in there until 3 or 4 in the morning so I count it as yesterday.

You must be shattered? Not good' date=' JJ. :( You need to hire yourself a naughty nurse.[/quote']

Yeah, I tried.....hard to find a number in the phone book though :P

Being in the Hospital and then dealing with that nonsense on the forum and then my dog wrecked my place and had to be banished outside forever!!!!

Freaking Mutt' date=' he knows I can't catch him right now so he's being a total tool!!!![/quote']

Why where you in the hospital?

In three's' date=' I think I'm upto six!!!

That's just the start lol.[/quote']

I ain't got any STD's you cheeky f@#ker!

Just kidding, hope she pulls through, sure she will. Be there for her, thats all you can do.

1 month ago i had the worste thing happin.My significant other had run up a car note she never paid before we met.Thus when we started our bank account i put her name on it not knowing.Anyways on the useual rent day i went to get my cashiers check and found out my account was frooze.I am in a state away from my family and i have a 11 month old baby yet they left me BROKE no money for food no money for rent no money for gas etc.Arizona credit union almost caused a family to become homeless due to a mistake my new woman made a few years back.Also after that happind the bad luck did not stop infact i am just barely getting back on my feet over it all.Good thing about it all is i ended up useing most of my savings on living until my new JOB started so they did not get all my money i spent most of it first lol...

Freaking Mutt' date=' he knows I can't catch him right now so he's being a total tool!!!![/quote']

Lol dogs are mean A :P