Sign in to follow this  
11secknockout

Oh my God, you will not believe this!!!!

If the rumours are true, one of the UK judges may be guesting on American Idol for a while. Her name is Cheryl Cole and she is beyond hot. However if you struggle to understand Bipsing's accebnt, wait until you hear hers! Even English people struggle to understand the Geordies (from the NE of England).

He's from Lancashire' date=' actually. And the other poster meant that Cheryl Cole is a geordie, not Bisping.[/quote']

Just reread my post, and I didn't make it clear that Cheryl is a Geordie. Thank you for pointing that out.

If the rumours are true' date=' one of the UK judges may be guesting on American Idol for a while. Her name is Cheryl Cole and she is beyond hot. However if you struggle to understand Bipsing's accebnt, wait until you hear hers! Even English people struggle to understand the Geordies (from the NE of England).[/quote']

She is called Cheryl Tweedy. I refuse to believe she ever married that stupid irritating cheating waste of oxygen called Ashley Cole.

And she is a princess. A godess. My dream.

She is called Cheryl Tweedy. I refuse to believe she ever married that stupid irritating cheating waste of oxygen called Ashley Cole.

And she is a princess. A godess. My dream.

You like her then, huh?

LMAO!! She is a Northern bird' date=' I suppose!!! Us scousers are the same.... I think Cheryl's lost too much weight though.....[/quote']

I haven't seen her since the X-factor final to tell you the truth. I'll let you know my opinion when it stars again in September! My unashamed secret pleasure in life. X-Factor and American Idol. Love it.

I haven't seen her since the X-factor final to tell you the truth. I'll let you know my opinion when it stars again in September! My unashamed secret pleasure in life. X-Factor and American Idol. Love it.

I've lost all respect for you, BB.

Yeah. If you voted, I would never be able to take anything you said seriously again. :P

I shouldn't talk though. I'd drink Summer Glau's bathwater. And she's not even really my type. I'm just that massive of a fanboy, I guess.

Yeah. If you voted' date=' I would never be able to take anything you said seriously again. :P

I shouldn't talk though. I'd drink Summer Glau's bathwater. And she's not even really my type. I'm just that massive of a fanboy, I guess.[/quote']

Was she in The Unit? Is that the one in an episode of The Big Bang Theory? They mentioned something about terminator tv show i think? I haven't seen that. But if it is her, she is awesome.

Was she in The Unit? Is that the one in an episode of The Big Bang Theory? They mentioned something about terminator tv show i think? I haven't seen that. But if it is her' date=' she is awesome.[/quote']

Yeah. That's her. She's got the body of a twelve-year old boy and her face is not classical beautiful.

Yet, somehow, she's the source of many late-night Chemy-pantsing on my part.

Yeah. That's her. She's got the body of a twelve-year old boy and her face is not classical beautiful.

Yet' date=' somehow, she's the source of many late-night Chemy-pantsing on my part.[/quote']

Dont you find it wierd how some girls have that effect?

You look at them and your head tells you that they aren't that hot, but something makes you want them more than anyone else?

Wierd.

Yeah. It's enraged me for years. I think it's voodoo magic. I like them short and petite, but with a ba-dink-a-dink at least. Why the Hell am I fanboying The Glau I will never know. I just enjoy it now.