Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

Kimbo Would Be HW Champ if This was UFC 1

In a streefight? hell yes I would. Is that unfair? If I start it then yes and illegal and I shoud get fined and sentanced' date=' but if I get attacked on the stree and I can use a weapon then yes I will. I know how it feels to get stomped on the ground, I have never seen a fair streefight in my life either, infact if I had a gun and got jumped I would shoot, thats my legal right if I am not misstaken. But thats a good point isn't it? About how credible a streefighter with wins are![/quote']

Well i'm just saying don't get mad when somebody takes it away from you & uses it on ya! But anyways i agreee with you about the gun part lol i love them!!

Well i'm just saying don't get mad when somebody takes it away from you & uses it on ya! But anyways i agreee with you about the gun part lol i love them!!

lol, nah nobody can take my Katana away ;) I kid I kid :D ehm. But yeah, all I know is defense by any means necessary, I would love to do some MMA tho, will try it out one day for sure. I do enjoy sparring for fun. Nothing like having a guy between my legs and hugging ;) But I guess I have to train such martial arts first.

lol' date=' nah nobody can take my Katana away ;) I kid I kid :D ehm. But yeah, all I know is defense by any means necessary, I would love to do some MMA tho, will try it out one day for sure. I do enjoy sparring for fun. Nothing like having a guy between my legs and hugging ;) But I guess I have to train such martial arts first.[/quote']

You have a katana? if so you just earned cool points with me lol yea though if you have to defend your self do w/e it takes lol i've had to before. Yea sparring is fun...are you trained in anything?

You have a katana? if so you just earned cool points with me lol yea though if you have to defend your self do w/e it takes lol i've had to before. Yea sparring is fun...are you trained in anything?

Well I am a jew so it goes with the territory lol since first day in school pretty much. I tried to fight fair a few times in "street" still forced into the situation of course, but never was it fair, learned after first time I went with the ambulance, learned that day to always go in first even if the other person have yet to attack, that and morphin is awsome :D

As for being trained, did thai boxing as young then moved to jiu jitsu kai ****, thai boxing offered more, whenever I hear or see someone train aikido, karate, kung fu and normal jiu I just laugh today, last thing I trained at is Krav maga, but to be honest that is also overrated and bad to be honest, only thing worth remembering from that is blows to the throat, neck and balls, could have picked that up myself to be honest. I wanna start training something new later this year or early next year, thinking about something for working towards MMA. My thoughts are towards Judo, sambo or jiu jitsu combat, last I tried a few times. But I would need to learn more about Judo, how it hods up in MMA, seems appealing to me, when I was younger it was all about strikes, blame bruce lee for that or something lol or thai boxing, but today I am much more interested in ground game, UFC opened my eyes to that, freakshow or not it was educational back in the day.

this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read in my entire life. kimbo beating Fedor. what a fu**ing joke. an mma fight is more challenging than a street fight because in an mma fight people actually know how to fight. numnuts.

oh and kimbo beating royce.... dumbest thing i have ever heard

Well I am a jew so it goes with the territory lol since first day in school pretty much. I tried to fight fair a few times in "street" still forced into the situation of course' date=' but never was it fair, learned after first time I went with the ambulance, learned that day to always go in first even if the other person have yet to attack, that and morphin is awsome :D

As for being trained, did thai boxing as young then moved to jiu jitsu kai ****, thai boxing offered more, whenever I hear or see someone train aikido, karate, kung fu and normal jiu I just laugh today, last thing I trained at is Krav maga, but to be honest that is also overrated and bad to be honest, only thing worth remembering from that is blows to the throat, neck and balls, could have picked that up myself to be honest. I wanna start training something new later this year or early next year, thinking about something for working towards MMA. My thoughts are towards Judo, sambo or jiu jitsu combat, last I tried a few times. But I would need to learn more about Judo, how it hods up in MMA, seems appealing to me, when I was younger it was all about strikes, blame bruce lee for that or something lol or thai boxing, but today I am much more interested in ground game, UFC opened my eyes to that, freakshow or not it was educational back in the day.[/quote']

Nice lol i have a couple of those my self. I bet you kno whow to fight really good lol;) I am skilled in a few things as well have you heard of capoeira? and also taekwondo i don't regret anything i had to do in training it is alot of fun!

Maga and Jamaican lady go get a room. Were talking about how Kimbo would whoop anybody in a street fight here..

And yes, I GAURUNTEE YOU if Brock or Fedor saw Kimbo walking down the street at night, they would steer clear out of his way. They would never cross paths with Kimbo in the streets. They know they'll end up on youtube getting knocked out. Trust me, Brock or Fedor want no part of Kimbo in the streets. In a Ring or Cage probably, because there's rules that help them, and limit Kimbo.

Maga and Jamaican lady go get a room. Were talking about how Kimbo would whoop anybody in a street fight here..

And yes' date=' I GAURUNTEE YOU if Brock or Fedor saw Kimbo walking down the street at night, they would steer clear out of his way. They would never cross paths with Kimbo in the streets. They know they'll end up on youtube getting knocked out. Trust me, Brock or Fedor want no part of Kimbo in the streets. In a Ring or Cage probably, because there's rules that help them, and limit Kimbo.[/quote']

Street fighting is more than boxing with no choke holds as kimbo has in his rules for street fighting lol.And honestly fedor fighting without rules is a bigger threat than kimbo ...And you make it sound like brock and fedor would only do stand up in a street fight lol fact is 90 percent of street fights end up on the ground!Where kimbo would suffer broken bones and be dismantelD

everyone seems to forget that Kimbo lost to a fat out of shape cop, and it was in a no rules street fight, then sean gannon the guy that beat Kimbo got whooped in the UFC

Street fighting is more than boxing with no choke holds as kimbo has in his rules for street fighting lol.And honestly fedor fighting without rules is a bigger threat than kimbo ...And you make it sound like brock and fedor would only do stand up in a street fight lol fact is 90 percent of street fights end up on the ground!Where kimbo would suffer broken bones and be dismantelD

Thats why with Kimbo's rules he'd whoop anybody. His street fight rules are tailor made for him to kill anybody in the streets. And if Fedor or Brock didnt follow the rules, Kimbo's crew would jump Brock and Fedor. They dont allow people to do chump MMA moves in a street fight. Kimbo has one of the best chins in the streets, some of the best combo's, and some of the best head movement the streets have ever seen..

MMA is for people who couldnt make it fighting in the streets.

Thats why with Kimbo's rules he'd whoop anybody. His street fight rules are tailor made for him to kill anybody in the streets. And if Fedor or Brock didnt follow the rules' date=' Kimbo's crew would jump Brock and Fedor. They dont allow people to do chump MMA moves in a street fight. Kimbo has one of the best chins in the streets, some of the best combo's, and some of the best head movement the streets have ever seen..

MMA is for people who couldnt make it fighting in the streets.[/quote']

So you can see kimbos rules nullify his street fighting credibility.And anyone with some knowledge of 52 blocks would KO Kimbo

Are you talking about the same Kimbo. If we use your resoning you could say Bob Sapp would be HW champ too. Don't make me laugh.

It is threads like this that have ruined this site.

I am sorry... but the person who made this thread is a ****ing idiot..

Usually, I can be nice if your thread has a point... but this thread is about as useless as the male's N!pp135....

Usually' date=' I can be nice if your thread has a point... but this thread is about as useless as the male's N!pp135....[/quote']

waddya talking about? kimbo would have destroyed gracie in his prime, kimbo sub defense is second to none. who's the idiot now? :)

Kimbo wouldn't be champ especially at UFC 1. Kimbo's fight's on the internet had a complete set of rules as well, including no elbows, no kicking,and no grappling.

At UFC 1 (considering the time and mind set of fighters and martial artist back then), Royce Gracie would have taken Kimbo down, Kimbo would have tried to struggle free in order to stand back up while hitting Royce, and Royce would submit him.

That's my take any way...

Usually' date=' I can be nice if your thread has a point... but this thread is about as useless as the male's N!pp135....[/quote']

I think everyone should just keep quoting this message, and agreeing with it. It may be repetitive, but I think thats the only alternative to whacking the OP round the head.

Kimbo lossed a street fight with some big white dude.And they didn't let his fights go to the ground which is not real street fighting,where most fights in up on the ground or have you not seen nor fought in any.

Kimbo lossed a street fight with some big white dude.And they didn't let his fights go to the ground which is not real street fighting' date='where most fights in up on the ground or have you not seen nor fought in any.[/quote']

That was Sean Gannon, and ex cop. He went on to have a fight in the UFC, and got destroyed.

In one of his street fight videos Kimbo gets his **** kicked by a guy who got cut from the UFC.... I think his name was Sean Gannon. Even in a street fight Kimbo wouldnt be able to hold his own against the majority of the heavyweight division. Who says in a street fight you can't use jui jitsu either?

Thats why with Kimbo's rules he'd whoop anybody. His street fight rules are tailor made for him to kill anybody in the streets. And if Fedor or Brock didnt follow the rules' date=' Kimbo's crew would jump Brock and Fedor. They dont allow people to do chump MMA moves in a street fight. Kimbo has one of the best chins in the streets, some of the best combo's, and some of the best head movement the streets have ever seen..

MMA is for people who couldnt make it fighting in the streets.[/quote']

You sir, are an idiot. His "Street Fight RULES". You just failed at life. I don't know what street you are from, but it's a piss poor street if Kimbo's "Combo's" and chin is the best ever seen.

If Kimbo is the toughest on his street' date=' he would be someones girlfriend down in Brazil.[/quote']

I should close the thread after this post......I think thats the best discription of Kimbo's skill in the history of the topic!!!!

But you forgot:

Anywhere other than his street in the USA

Canada

Russia

UK

Mexico

Kazikstian..........Pretty much any country the starts with a LETTER!!!!!

KIMBO SUCKS!!!!

Just because the rules were more suited for him. He's a street fighter' date=' basically no holds barred fight to death, bar room brawling, which is his bread and butter. With all the rules he's just not the same fighter. He'll be decent but with the way todays rules are, it puts him at a huge disadvantage. He'll never be HW champ.

But if we turned the clock back to the old days, same rules, but have the current fighters. Kimbo would tool everyone. Kimbo would kill anyone in a street fight. Fedor, Brock, you name it. I doubt Fedor or Brock have ever been in a street fight, so Kimbo has the experience over that, plus he's been through it, and knows what its like to get hit bare knuckle. And Old school UFC is what that replicated down to the very T.

So yes, if this was the old days of UFC, we would see Kimbo dominating.. But since its the unified rules, Kimbo is at a massive disadvantage. Basically taking his weapons away from him, and his backyard. So I think with the way its set up, Kimbo just wont be able to adjust and be champion in todays UFC. The rules dont suit him well, and its hard to adjust when he's been a street fighter his whole life. You guys remember what he did to Tank Abbot right? And that wasnt even a street fight. Imagine what he'd do to Fedor or Brock in a street fight..[/quote']

shut up, i can put my life on it that kimbo would not survive in ufc 1, A. in the first place there was no weight classes. meaning the legendary royce gracy would have beaten him in under 10 seconds via rear naked choke, and B. even if there was a heavyweight division back then, i could also bet that dan severn would of killed him, he wouldnt of stood a chance against that tough bastard.

In one of his street fight videos Kimbo gets his **** kicked by a guy who got cut from the UFC.... I think his name was Sean Gannon. Even in a street fight Kimbo wouldnt be able to hold his own against the majority of the heavyweight division. Who says in a street fight you can't use jui jitsu either?

sean gannon was giving a chance in the ufc after beating kimbo, and got beatn by brandon lee hinkle, and ended up in hospital for a week i think dana white said

I'm going to be pedantic here and point out they didn't have a heavyweight championship at UFC 1, it was just a tournament, the weight classes weren't introduced until much later.

As for the complete fool who posted this, there is no way Kimbo would have won, he would have been taken down and submitted by Royce Gracie like everyone else was. Even in other early UFC fights, he woulda been beaten by most, You name them, Shamrock (Ken and Frank), Rizzo, in fact most people who had good striking or good ground games, or anyone with any martial arts experience.

Fedor would snap Kimbo's neck, arms or legs in a streetfight, in the octagon he might get away with just some soreness and a seriously bruised ego after losing in about 30s of the first round.

Kimbo has a glass jaw. It was proven by a journeyman fighter. He will never win anything in MMA of any significance. Nor would he have in the past. Kimbo will stick around for a couple years because a certain type of fan is infatuated with him and he will be a PPV draw. He will never beat any top notch opponent. In fact, I am having trouble thinking of 1 heavyweight that the UFC has under contract that he could beat.

www.fightpastor.com

[quote name=ArcaneKnight;116554

Kimbo has street mentality' date=' and in a street fight, that wins over any kind of MMA training you ever had. Especially when you've been fighting your whole life in the streets. Kimbo is 1 up on everybody in the game. [/quote]

MMA>Dumb Street Fighters

how can you possibly say he would beat Fedor.. im gonna assume your insane... and im sure Fedor has been in a bunch of street fights.. hes not only russian but he served in the russian army.. thats way more credit then being a dumb weed smoking street fighter... and who needs street fights when your running through pride.. street fighting gives you no advantage when it comes to facing an mma fighter.. them fighting in the street just means he can choke you till your asleep and arm bar you till he rips it off... get off of kimbo's sack hes garbage..

****. I bet you tell everybody your half russian and fedor is your grandpa's dads second cusiin who married your aunts 3 husband.... so yeah you're related..... Fedor just a journeyman fighter.

Kimbo would kill Royce Gracie. Kimbo isnt Kimo.. Royce fought at a time when no one knew how to fight. In early UFC days' date=' Kimbo would have humbled Royce.[/quote']

r u dat ignorant? gracie submitted guys bigger than kimbo and ive seen kimbo get submitted by a nobody wen he was gunna fight shamrock.. kimbo is overrated and da fact u say humble gracie plz son u dont know ufc fights..:o