Sign in to follow this  
Missy_Franklin

Celebrity TUF

Well, it seems that these days every D list celeb gets into every kind of reality tv show going, just to get back on the scene.

If you could pick any celeb to go onto TUF to get the sh*t kicked out of them, who would it be?

I'd have to go for Cristiano Ronaldo, Spencer Pratt and any of the surviving Jacksons, for starters.

two people!

John McCain

and

Bill O 'Reilly

do they even count?

I'm with ya on Bill O'Reilly......and throw the freakin TOOL Glen Beck in too!!!

two people!

John McCain

and

Bill O 'Reilly

do they even count?

John McCain??? What a **** thing to say!

Even if you don't agree with the guys political ideals, he is a great man, a war hero, and a true American! In his prime I'm sure he would have fared quite in a fight. We all know he's one tough SOB to have gone what he went through and to not have cracked

Even if you don't agree with the guys political ideals' date=' he is a great man, a war hero, and a true American! In his prime I'm sure he would have fared quite in a fight. We all know he's one tough SOB to have gone what he went through and to not have cracked[/quote']

ur a moron.

Even if you don't agree with the guys political ideals' date=' he is a great man, a war hero, and a true American! In his prime I'm sure he would have fared quite in a fight. We all know he's one tough SOB to have gone what he went through and to not have cracked[/quote']

It seems someone has had a sense of humour transplant and donated his to the homeless.

FYI, this more than likely had sod all to do with 'political ideals'. It is because he has for years slammed MMA and the UFC in particular. If your a fan, read up on some of the stuff he has said in the past, and you may understand the humour a little clearer.

And for the record, in a golden oldies celebrity TUF, my money would actually be on the big McC. He is tough guy with solid boxing. I'd just be wary of his takedown defense as I am sure his hips aren't what they used to be.....