Sign in to follow this  
fighterangel92

What's Your Fav Color?

That would be black

Actually that would be white- white contains all other colors within it. Check out what happens when a prism splits sunlight. :)

Actually that would be white- white contains all other colors within it. Check out what happens when a prism splits sunlight. :)

lol i was going to be the geek who pointed this out but thought better of it. black is the absence of light, which means no color.

I think they're talking about tangible colors. Like paint and crap. Not light. Because, seriously, when you take a bunch of colors and mix them together it looks like ****e.

Did you google that' date=' Jade? :P[/quote']

No, I'm studying design, so I know about colors.

I think they're talking about tangible colors. Like paint and crap. Not light. Because' date=' seriously, when you take a bunch of colors and mix them together it looks like ****e.[/quote']

Actually, if you take stripes of a variety of colors and arrange them radiating out from the center of a circle and spin it, it turns white. It's called a color wheel, and it does the same thing for solid colors that a prism does to light- but in reverse, turning solid colors white.

Actually' date=' if you take stripes of a variety of colors and arrange them radiating out from the center of a circle and spin it, it turns white. It's called a color wheel, and it does the same thing for solid colors that a prism does- but in reverse, turning solid colors white.[/quote']

And that's all about the way the eye and your brain get together to play with your perception of reality! ROFL. Besides, that's too much work. If you just let it sit there, does it not look like a pile of pure ****e. You know it does, you fashionista! :P

And that's all about the way the eye and your brain get together to play with your perception of reality! ROFL. Besides' date=' that's too much work. If you just let it sit there, does it not look like a pile of pure ****e. You know it does, you fashionista! :P[/quote']

Yeah, if you just mix a bunch of paint together you are going to get a brown or probably gray blob! lol