Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Favorite animals lol

That's a really beautiful eagle picture! :)

Lol i remember when i was a kid...my mother took me to this place where a guy was showing off his animals. The guy brings out a golden eagle & he says i can touch it & as soon as i went to it screeched and i got so scared i ran out of the building haha:eek:

I hate monkeys! This is because, whilst on holiday as a kid in Spain, this local guy brought a monkey round all the tourist restaurants so the kids could have a picture taken with it. After begging my Dad to let me have my photo taken, the monkey was placed in my arms, with his little monkey arms hugging my neck. Just before the guy took the picture he said to me "If he tries to bite you, just squeeze his balls." My Dad kept the picture of me crying with a monkey hovering ominously near my ear for years, just to amuse potential girlfriends.

Lol i remember when i was a kid...my mother took me to this place where a guy was showing off his animals. The guy brings out a golden eagle & he says i can touch it & as soon as i went to it screeched and i got so scared i ran out of the building haha:eek:

Haha, that's funny! I remember going to one of those science fair things when I was maybe 10 years old, and I got hold a boa, but I guess it got scared and it pooped on me. It smelled so bad! That was like the worst smell ever. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there and cried. It's pretty funny now thinking back on it, lol. :)

I hate monkeys! This is because' date=' whilst on holiday as a kid in Spain, this local guy brought a monkey round all the tourist restaurants so the kids could have a picture taken with it. After begging my Dad to let me have my photo taken, the monkey was placed in my arms, with his little monkey arms hugging my neck. Just before the guy took the picture he said to me "If he tries to bite you, just squeeze his balls." My Dad kept the picture of me crying with a monkey hovering ominously near my ear for years, just to amuse potential girlfriends.[/quote']

LMAO! I can totally seeing a dad doing that! I can't believe that guy told you to squeeze its balls if it tried to bite you, haha! :D

Haha' date=' that's funny! I remember going to one of those science fair things when I was maybe 10 years old, and I got hold a boa, but I guess it got scared and it pooped on me. It smelled so bad! That was like the worst smell ever. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there and cried. It's pretty funny now thinking back on it, lol. :)[/quote']

Ewww lol i'm glad mine never has done that....though a seagull has:mad:

Ewww lol i'm glad mine never has done that....though a seagull has:mad:

Ewww, I bet a seagull is gross! I've gotten pooed on by a pigeon once, right in my hair, and that was bad enough! :eek:

Ewww' date=' I bet a seagull is gross! I've gotten pooed on by a pigeon once, right in my hair, and that was bad enough! :eek:[/quote']

Hell yea it is...:eek: i was walking out of the school to my car & for some reason there was always seagulls there & it landed on my shoulder it was soo gross i still can't get over it

Lol i know someone who lived in Australia & got in a life or death fight with one of those!:eek:

LoL they are deadly 1 bite your in the ICU even after anti venom is used...However the black momba is more aggressive and will hunt you down lol My favorite in the CAT family is the PUMA in the bird world it is the falcon in the fish world i like parahnah or baracuda

LoL they are deadly 1 bite your in the ICU even after anti venom is used...However the black momba is more aggressive and will hunt you down lol My favorite in the CAT family is the PUMA in the bird world it is the falcon in the fish world i like parahnah or baracuda

Yea lol i know... Do you know there is a fish called Candiru that swims up your pee & you can guess the rest:eek: lol & it usaully only happens to guys

Yea lol i know... Do you know there is a fish called Candiru that swims up your pee & you can guess the rest:eek: lol & it usaully only happens to guys

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What?!? :eek:

I'll have a pint of what you've had, Skittles :P

What?!? :eek:

It's true. It lives in South America, the Amazon river system I think, and if you're a guy, they have to surgically remove it. Which usually means chopping most of your junk off to get at it because it lodges itself into your urethra. I guess it's easier to get into a guy's urethra because it's so much larger, in length and circumference, than a girl's.

That's why I always plug my **** up when I go swimming with piranha. ;)

It's true. It lives in South America' date=' the Amazon river system I think, and if you're a guy, they have to surgically remove it. Which usually means chopping most of your junk off to get at it because it lodges itself into your urethra. I guess it's easier to get into a guy's urethra because it's so much larger, in length and circumference, than a girl's.

That's why I always plug my **** up when I go swimming with piranha. ;)[/quote']

That is like the grossest fish ever. I'm surprised anyone even swims down there. :eek:

That is like the grossest fish ever. I'm surprised anyone even swims down there. :eek:

Dude' date=' I'm surprised anyone goes swimming anywhere. Have you ever watched that show, [i']Monster Fish[/i]. When they pull like two hundred pound trout out of lakes and rivers and crap in the U.S.? And that's in freshwater. Can you imagine how big they get in the ocean? That's when you just call them sharks and don't go into the water.

It's true. It lives in South America' date=' the Amazon river system I think, and if you're a guy, they have to surgically remove it. Which usually means chopping most of your junk off to get at it because it lodges itself into your urethra. I guess it's easier to get into a guy's urethra because it's so much larger, in length and circumference, than a girl's.

That's why I always plug my **** up when I go swimming with piranha. ;)[/quote']

Haha yea thats just messed up thier is no other way to put it:eek:

Monkeys got brought up so I have to tell this story...

When I was in Middle School I lived on the island of Singapore. Well, there's an even smaller island right next to Singapore and it is a place where people can go camping, etc. Well, I went there on a field trip with my class. We were setting up tents and I noticed two or three monkeys wandering about looking for food. One of them grabbed a piece of fruit (may have been a mango) and was proceeding to nibble on it. I was watching it, completely fascinated. Well, it must have noticed it had an audience because it stopped and looked up at me... this monkey was only a couple of feet away. So there we are... just staring at each other. Finally I cracked a grin and said, "Yeah, I know what you're up to" (had a Peter Griffin moment). Well, apparently this monkey was pretty offended. It bared its fangs and started screaming at me... then lunged at me! I think everyone on that island could hear the white boy running screaming "SSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIII (you know the rest)!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It almost tagged me, but I made it to the tent first!

Since then, I've never [messed] with an animal ever again.

When I was in Middle School I lived on the island of Singapore. Well' date=' there's an even smaller island right next to Singapore and it is a place where people can go camping, etc. Well, I went there on a field trip with my class. We were setting up tents and I noticed two or three monkeys wandering about looking for food. One of them grabbed a piece of fruit (may have been a mango) and was proceeding to nibble on it. I was watching it, completely fascinated. Well, it must have noticed it had an audience because it stopped and looked up at me... this monkey was only a couple of feet away. So there we are... just staring at each other. Finally I cracked a grin and said, "Yeah, I know what you're up to" (had a Peter Griffin moment). Well, apparently this monkey was pretty offended. It bared its fangs and started screaming at me... then lunged at me! I think everyone on that island could hear the white boy running screaming "SSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIII (you know the rest)!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It almost tagged me, but I made it to the tent first!

Since then, I've never [messed'] with an animal ever again.

Lol i like all animals but i do not like to be around monkeys & things in that family...especially the bigger ones like chimps:eek:

When I was in Middle School I lived on the island of Singapore. Well' date=' there's an even smaller island right next to Singapore and it is a place where people can go camping, etc. Well, I went there on a field trip with my class. We were setting up tents and I noticed two or three monkeys wandering about looking for food. One of them grabbed a piece of fruit (may have been a mango) and was proceeding to nibble on it. I was watching it, completely fascinated. Well, it must have noticed it had an audience because it stopped and looked up at me... this monkey was only a couple of feet away. So there we are... just staring at each other. Finally I cracked a grin and said, "Yeah, I know what you're up to" (had a Peter Griffin moment). Well, apparently this monkey was pretty offended. It bared its fangs and started screaming at me... then lunged at me! I think everyone on that island could hear the white boy running screaming "SSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIII (you know the rest)!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It almost tagged me, but I made it to the tent first!

Since then, I've never [messed'] with an animal ever again.

Lol! Yeah, monkeys kind of scare me too. They are like little people with no sense of self-control and sharp teeth that can also climb really well! :eek:

That's just science!

Yeah, I guess there are scientists like that too. I think one of them was my chem T.A. last semester, lol. :P

Yeah' date=' I guess there are scientists like that too. I think one of them was my chem T.A. last semester, lol. :P[/quote']

He climbed trees? How did that assist the lecturer? Mind you, i t would have made class alot more fun!

He climbed trees? How did that assist the lecturer? Mind you' date=' i t would have made class alot more fun![/quote']

No, he was just little and furry and hyperactive, lol! :D

My favorite animal is the dreaded trouser snake. ;)

For me' date=' it is the titanic trouser dragon![/quote']

For me its the Levi inch-worm..........wait....thats not true :P

And you call yourself the Prez. For shame... *shakes head*

LOL

What he meant to say was the 'sandworm of Arakkis.'

Don't worry, Prez, I've got your back. :)