Sign in to follow this  
wing_chun

Dana tells it how it is

Well called dana

White indicating they bent over backwards to get the Fedor deal done but couldn't budge on the co-promotion. Says full background checks, etc., would need to be done for any co-promoters because of the gaming license held by the Fertittas.

White said everything that was a sticking point in the past with Fedor they fixed outside of the co-promotion.

White: "I wasn't a **** at all in these negotiations. I was the nicest Dana ever."

White: "We gave on everything to make this fight happen."

White is getting fired up now about the Fedor negotiations.

White says the offer to Fedor is still on the table.

White: "We've done deals with the best fighters in the world over the past 10 years."

White is getting very, very upset right now. "He can go fight in fu----- sambo every Thursday night if he wants to." Says he offered Fedor an "assload" of money.

I luv it when he gets angry :)

White: "I wasn't a **** at all in these negotiations. I was the nicest Dana ever."

White: "We gave on everything to make this fight happen."

White is getting fired up now about the Fedor negotiations.

White says the offer to Fedor is still on the table.

White: "We've done deals with the best fighters in the world over the past 10 years."

Well like Ive said before, Fedor is showing a side to him we didn't know he had. He is acting like the UFC owes him something and its really pissing me off. He might even lose some fans over it. Oh, well when his puppeteers thinks its the right moment, they'll cut the strings and let him sign.

It's not Fedor that is holding things up, its M1 and his management. How on earth they can even think that co promoting the fight is just insane. It's not like there are like 10 fights between M1 and UFC fighters, it's 10 fights with 20 guys, 1 of em would be M1, and they want half? It's just insane!!!

Like Fedor said, he has 3 fights left with M1 and then we can see him in the UFC. I doubt he will sign with them again, at least with such a restrictive contract.

i have heard fedor actually is a big part of m-1 and has no intention of leaving and vadim is just echoing fedors demands.

Me too, Fedor is a partner in the business, I'd say that's a fairly big part of M-1. Forget it guys, like Da Bruiser says, it'll never happen, it's over, Fedor aint coming and never will.

Dana did all he could to get fedor involved in the best MMA organization.I think giving M1 what they asked for would be bad for the UFC...Let fedor fall off the map he will regret his choice in the near future.Best bet now is to recruit new blood dana could get 100 new heavy weights for the money he offerd fedor. Out of the 100 new HW's unknowns that is atleast 25 will turn out to be worth while.Get some hungry fighters not a spoiled over the hill fedor.