Sign in to follow this  
PolishKOXperience

Your Post Celebration

Rampage Howls' date=' Chuck has his thing, what would be your post victory celebration?[/quote']

I would just walk back to my corner and do the little hand in the air/wave thingy. Kind of like Barry Sanders just handing the ball to the ref after a touchdown. Make it look like I had been there before. Unless it was a massive victory when someone had been running their cawk pocket. Then I would stand in the center of the Octagon and keep my hand raised untill after Buffer announces the KO.

I would have midgets shoot out of cannons while confetti filled the stadium, circus bears would roll around on large rubber balls and a marching band would lead a procession throughout the stands playing "Hail to the Chief". This is what would happen everytime... even if I lost. ;)

I would put on the Walker Texas Ranger Tan Trencoat and black Hat, then have my corner throw me a fake shotgun, and I would say: "CUE MUSIC!" Walker Texas Ranger theme comes over the speakers. Jon "Bones" Jones will be in Trivette's intro outfit, and it would be re-enacted with no props.