Sign in to follow this  
bright508620

Looks like KIMBO won at least 1

personnally i hope kimbo does well, his whole look is agressive and he is a real personnallity, why hate him , maybe his game has become more rounded , give the man a chance

even knowing that brock would more than beat him goin by kimbos past fights , can u imagin if by some miracle they ever squared off and BANG flash knock out and lezzer is on the deck !!! youtube wouldnt know what hit it !!!

but back to reality, i think after all the kimbo sucks talk, and after him going through the TUF programme to try and make it, if he does do well he would be good for the sport, showing people that it is possible to make it, with enough determination, limited but growing skills, dreams can come true

after all, he is not gettin any financial rewards from tuf unless he does well

thumbs up for kimbo

Wow.. Thanks a lot. You just ruined the entire season for me. Im not even going to watch it anymore. Why does some ********* always have to come in a forum and spoil something you dont want to know..

Couldnt you have made your thread title different? And atleast put (Spoiler) in it?

I cant stand people like you. You make me not even want to watch MMA anymore.. Not really, but you make me not want to come to these forums.

I wanted to find out for myself, that way its a surprise, not watch it, and already know the outcome. Please have some consideration for those who would not like to know the outcome. It spoiled it for me, and I didnt even have to click on your thread. You should get banned for a month for that.

Wow.. Thanks a lot. You just ruined the entire season for me. Im not even going to watch it anymore. Why does some ********* always have to come in a forum and spoil something you dont want to know..

Couldnt you have made your thread title different? And atleast put (Spoiler) in it?

I cant stand people like you. You make me not even want to watch MMA anymore.. Not really' date=' but you make me not want to come to these forums.

I wanted to find out for myself, that way its a surprise, not watch it, and already know the outcome. Please have some consideration for those who would not like to know the outcome. It spoiled it for me, and I didnt even have to click on your thread. You should get banned for a month for that.[/quote']

and how has the whole season been ruined for u ?

Because he's spoiling fights. Why even watch it anymore if you already know the outcome?

I was actually looking forward to this season of TUF too, but after this thread, Ive just about lost all interest in it..

I cant stand people like you. You make me not even want to watch MMA anymore.. Not really' date=' but you make me not want to come to these forums.

I wanted to find out for myself, that way its a surprise, not watch it, and already know the outcome. Please have some consideration for those who would not like to know the outcome. It spoiled it for me, and I didnt even have to click on your thread. You should get banned for a month for that.[/quote']

I somewhat agree with you (even tho you went alittle to far) But its from one of his earlier MMA fights

Because he's spoiling fights. Why even watch it anymore if you already know the outcome?

I was actually looking forward to this season of TUF too' date=' but after this thread, Ive just about lost all interest in it..[/quote']

lol..OMG, doesnt seem you had much interest in it, in the first place.

No. Spoilers should be a bannable offense.. Especially if the spoiler is in the title.

And yes I was looking forward to this season.. But there's going to be no suspense.. He already spoiled the outcome. Im not even going to bother watching it this season. I wanted to see it for myself, and Im pretty pissed now that I know what happens with Kimbo.

Whatever, dont do this again with next season.. I guess im just going to look forward to next season since this upcoming one is ruined. Thanks a lot. Just show some consideration next time, I wouldnt even have came in your thread. But I just came in to tell you thanks a lot for ruining the season Ive been most anticipating.

I bet you probably did it on purpose.. Real cool bro...

Screw that, I agree. At the least OP coulda made the thread title different. Something like "TUF spoilers inside". Then you can make a choice whether you want it ruined or not.

The whole season is centered around if he wins at least 1 fight. I don't want to know that ****. It's pretty ignorant to try to spoil it.

Screw that' date=' I agree. At the least OP coulda made the thread title different. Something like "TUF spoilers inside". Then you can make a choice whether you want it ruined or not.

The whole season is centered around if he wins at least 1 fight. I don't want to know that ****. It's pretty ignorant to try to spoil it.[/quote']

if anyone does actually have info on what has happened to kimbo, mail me

either way i will be watching anyway

Dont blame the thread maker, blame the UFC video editing team. We are not even sure if he finised the guy off. It just looks like it. Hell, maybe it was just one or two punches then the guy recovers with some defense?

Dont worry bright50. This drama queen is just being b|tchy.

Screw that' date=' I agree. At the least OP coulda made the thread title different. Something like "TUF spoilers inside". Then you can make a choice whether you want it ruined or not.

The whole season is centered around if he wins at least 1 fight. I don't want to know that ****. It's pretty ignorant to try to spoil it.[/quote']

Exactly.. Its not cool. Its inconsiderate. I had no problem waiting for the show to debut to find out myself, as for some of you I know you cant wait, and you like this news.

But for those of us that like to see fights as they happen its not cool. Just kind of kills watching Kimbo's fights, when you know the outcome. I dont want to know what happens. Dont spoil it for people that dont want the show to be ruined..

i dont think thats it

Try "Samurai" by Blaze' date=' I think that's it. May be hard to find, cause the artist is not so popular.

Blaze

Samurai lyrics

I am absolutely now prepared to pay the price

Even if I ultimately pay with my own life

Where did you give everything, to sacrifice it all

And without the will to die I know that I can't win

No mind, no pain, nothing can hold me back

Now I stand without fear in the valley of death

I'm willing to die, die, willing to die

Samurai

Die, willing to die, like a Samurai

Deep within my self is a decision that I made

To win it all, overwhelm those

Who would want to bury me

To never, never yield and even with my only?sprat?

To remain defiant, never to admit defeat

Samurai

Die!

Are you willing to die?

Die!

Are you willing to die?

Like a samurai

[solo']

Samurai

exactly , what can u really tell about tuf 10 after seeing two seconds of a fight , grow up, no wonder these forums are filled with such crap

tuf 10 will be great

I'm pretty sure the UFC edit team wouldnt spoil it for the fans that scene is just for suspense....even if Kimbo wins that fight, it's not going to be that second guaranteed....

But even if its tru, who cares, its only one fight, me personally i dont just wanna watch Kimbo and his 1st fight, i wanna watch the whole season....

this is why they have previews and forums.....build suspense before the Big Show.....

Why are you guys complaining about spoilers? If its on TV for everyone to see, its not exactly a spoiler, even if it was pointed out. It was put in there for a reason.

People can unleash all the spoilers they want... I still want to watch it anyway!

But seriously though... for the sake of everyone here (and PLAYING BY THE RULES)... if you are going to give out a potential spoiler you need to label your thread as such. Thank you.

Grow up you bunch of babies.

a) It doesn't show him winning the fight, i didn't see a hand raised anywhere?

B) If you are watching TUF because of Kimbo and his first fight, you need to pick a different sport to like.

I have watched TUF 1-7 on dvd well after they were aired on tv, I couldn't care less, I like the show.

Hell I'm still waiting for TUF 8 to come out on dvd here in Aus so I can watch that, I know who wins, but I ain't on the forums winging about it.

Get a life.

Ive been watching UFC since UFC 1 kid. Just because you got every season of TUF on DVD doesnt make you the voice of authority.

I dont like my fights being spoiled. It ruined my whole plan I had scheduled. I was going to get some beer and pizza and enjoy the episodes. Now I cant even drink and order a pizza because of this. I like to drink and order a pizza before every event, and enjoy the fights due to the unpredictability factor, but that is ruined now, so now I dont want to now, it ruined my whole tradition.

Its just not going to be the same watching it, knowing the outcome, I wont even be able to enjoy myself, let alone enjoy my beer and pizza. This guy single handedly killed this entire TUF season, and all the plans I had scheduled for it. SO dumb. Next time dont spoil it in your title, put (SPOILERS) in your title you inconsiderate piece of garbage.

Ive been watching UFC since UFC 1 kid. Just because you got every season of TUF on DVD doesnt make you the voice of authority.

I dont like my fights being spoiled. It ruined my whole plan I had scheduled. I was going to get some beer and pizza and enjoy the episodes. Now I cant even drink and order a pizza because of this. I like to drink and order a pizza before every event' date=' and enjoy the fights due to the unpredictability factor, but that is ruined now, so now I dont want to now, it ruined my whole tradition.

Its just not going to be the same watching it, knowing the outcome, I wont even be able to enjoy myself, let alone enjoy my beer and pizza. This guy single handedly killed this entire TUF season, and all the plans I had scheduled for it. SO dumb. Next time dont spoil it in your title, put (SPOILERS) in your title you inconsiderate piece of garbage.[/quote']

I've seen a temper tantrum like this from my sister once

just because the guy is black doesnt mean its kimbo' date=' you can't even see the face of the person[/quote']

You might not be able to see his face, but you cant mistake that beard. Heck that beard of his covers up his face. But still I didnt even pay attention to it, until this guy said something about it, and said he won his first fight.

I thought better of MMA fans.. I thought you all would show some common courtesy and not just blurt out spoilers like that. I guess I was wrong. I should have known better.. Im going to make sure I stay off MMA forums as soon as they wrap up filming on the next season. Im not about to have anymore of you UFC fans ruin my events for me. Show some respect. Atleast apologize. You know you messed up.

I dont like my fights being spoiled. It ruined my whole plan I had scheduled. I was going to get some beer and pizza and enjoy the episodes. Now I cant even drink and order a pizza because of this. I like to drink and order a pizza before every event' date=' and enjoy the fights due to the unpredictability factor, but that is ruined now, so now I dont want to now, it ruined my whole tradition.

Its just not going to be the same watching it, knowing the outcome, I wont even be able to enjoy myself, let alone enjoy my beer and pizza. This guy single handedly killed this entire TUF season, and all the plans I had scheduled for it. SO dumb. Next time dont spoil it in your title, put (SPOILERS) in your title you inconsiderate piece of garbage.[/quote']

dont mess with peoples traditions.

Dont you think your over reacting a bit?, it's not 100% confirmed that kimbo wins or loses his first fight, it was a 2 sec clip of him fighting in the cage...which if you forgot thats what they do in TUF!. I dont get how he has spoiled the whole series for you? there are more that 1 fight in TUF y'know just enjoy the others and stop acting like a drama queen. I find it crazy you would wait for the next series just cause of this,are you sure your old enough to drink beer?

i think your takin this abit too far how could you even tell from that video that kimbo won and how can you call any one a piece of garbage when you have spat your dummy out and cryin like a baby? its not the end of the world now is it ??

People can unleash all the spoilers they want... I still want to watch it anyway!

But seriously though... for the sake of everyone here (and PLAYING BY THE RULES)... if you are going to give out a potential spoiler you need to label your thread as such. Thank you.

I agree' date=' I would watch it anyways. But yes, to the OP, if you are going to post [i']potential[/i] spoilers, write (spoiler alert) in the post thread, and do not name the thread by the spoiler in question. Some peolpe will want to read, but some may not, so please be a bit more considerate.

Grow up you bunch of babies.

a) It doesn't show him winning the fight' date=' i didn't see a hand raised anywhere[/b']?

B) If you are watching TUF because of Kimbo and his first fight, you need to pick a different sport to like.

I have watched TUF 1-7 on dvd well after they were aired on tv, I couldn't care less, I like the show.

Hell I'm still waiting for TUF 8 to come out on dvd here in Aus so I can watch that, I know who wins, but I ain't on the forums winging about it.

Get a life.

I haven't watched the clip, because I can't be bothered, but this reminds me of an argument I was havng with people before the Wilks Frankie rematch on the last season. The pre-show clip made it look like Frankie had won the fight. I said to people it was not a spoiler, and they may be double bluffing. Turned out I was right. Not saying that I am in this instance, but the production team are not going to put he result of a fight (I know some say its an old one, but the point is strong for future clips) that has people tuned in to watch it, on their pre-show clip. So good point Kidd!

Don't stress people. Just watch it. You may get a curve ball, or you may get hit in the cup. Either way, you wont know till you know.

Yea, exactly. If he won his first fight then whoopdie doo. you can watch all the other fights. O and i did say that kimbo won at least one in the title. So it was your fault that you clicked on the link. Why are you even going to kimbo links if you do not want to find out. I dont care if he won 1 fight but if it was like a layout of how to season went, yea id be pisse d, but suk it up and stop crying about your **** loss.

Dont blame the thread maker' date=' blame the UFC video editing team. We are not even sure if he finised the guy off. It just looks like it. Hell, maybe it was just one or two punches then the guy recovers with some defense?

Dont worry bright50. This drama queen is just being b|tchy.[/quote']

thanks dude....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are Joking around right? This is not a Spoiler! This is a Teaser! In no way shape or form is this even close to a spoiler! This isn't Hot Wheels and Barbie Dolls, this is the UFC! Combat! Fighting! You make all MMA fans Look bad By sitting around Crying about a guy pointing out a detail in a commercial (that SPIKE Produced by the way) that you slept threw! SPIKE in a Million years would never (nor any other Network) ever, ever, evevevevevever make a commercial with a full blow spoiler in it! Get real! I thought all the Old School Fans from the Early UFC days were more bout it then this! GTHOOH with that crybaby BS!!

...man what the hell u flipping out about??!! I didn't see anything in there that spoiled **** for me man. All it did was make me CAN'T WAIT FOR IT 2 start!!!!!

I was actually looking forward to this season of TUF too' date=' but after this thread, Ive just about lost all interest in it..[/quote']

...lmfao so watching Kimbo standing over someone spoiled it for you?? Please buddy this is UFC not boxing meaning just cause the guy is on the ground doesn't even mean Kimbo won or even finished him off. That's called good editing!! Making you think he won and knocked someone out so your more interested in watching it you dushes. You act like you just saw Kimbo with his hands raised in victory smh.

OMG!!! Now there's NO REASON TO LIVE!!!! *Goes and hangs myself* :rolleyes:

Come one dude. Its not the end of the world. Stop being such a drama queen and grow some donkey balls.

I've seen a temper tantrum like this from my sister once

..lol *applauds* that's what i'm saying!!