Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo

dont get fedor

I thought there was a massive row with the ufc and m-1 over the ufc wantin fedor there and how fedor didnt want to leave as m-1 was his home and now hes signed up with strike force???? I dont get it tbh.

i thought that a big fighter would want to fight the best who all seem to be in the ufc bar him.

so turning down a massive money contract and a title shot when he enters the ufc is a bit stupid why go to a smaller organisation???

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings...d-top-10-19046

I thought there was a massive row with the ufc and m-1 over the ufc wantin fedor there and how fedor didnt want to leave as m-1 was his home and now hes signed up with strike force???? I dont get it tbh.

i thought that a big fighter would want to fight the best who all seem to be in the ufc bar him.

so turning down a massive money contract and a title shot when he enters the ufc is a bit stupid why go to a smaller organisation???

This has been done a million times, but I'll let you know.

1.) He has a 20% interest in m-1 global so of course he wants to push his promotion. UFC doesn't want to co-promote (and shouldn't) . That is strictly a money reason

2.) Strikeforce is very flexible in letting its fighters compete in other promotions which means much more competition for Fedor to face.

3.) UFC, according to HW rankings, only contains half of the top 10 hws. There are only two fights that people want(ed) to see, Barnett and Brock. After that it gets much less interesting.

he wants to build his record and then go into the ufc

To save everyone a bit of time, there is no definitive answer to this question. Nobody on here knows Fedor personally, and can speak for the man himself.

There are various canned press releases by Fedor and his management team that you can search for on the internet, but other than that everything is just speculation, frustration, and general subjective opinion.

Do not believe what anyone on here says as an actual fact, just take any comments with a pinch of salt, as some peolpe have never liked Fedor, some people do not respect his previous record, and some who were previous fans are now questioning him, and there are others still who will always love him.