Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Imports VS exports

Yesterday i baught a new scanner printer fax machine from HP.I noticed the machine is made in china the power cord thialand yet the company is AMERICAN.Another thing i noticed is my favorite soap product DIAL wich is american has there product made in mexico lol. The more i pay attention to this detail the more i notice 95 percent of everything is made out side of america but the company's making them are american WTF is up with this!Corps have no loyalty they are sucking the blood out of america over slave labor in other countries.Why is our government allowing this betrayel to the american people?Anybody else notice this shift in import exports?

profits....

Is true no medical dental 401 K and they get TAX breaks by our lovely government.So all in all it is greed they do not want to take care of those making them RICHER.They just use everything with no morality sort of like how the earth is being molested.The old saying goes got to have money to make money if you are born poor you have a 5 percent chance of striking it rich....Greed is such a factor in life royal families will inbreed to protect it lol.Rodney king would say why cant we all get along even after being beat to death yes clinically dead.I say why cant we all just share after many years of struggling.

Ah, a familiar scene. Here in the UK, we have changed from an industrial service country to a service industry country. Skills lost, reliance on foreign labour, etc. Shame on our governments, and the umbrella groups of the corporations. I honestly have friends who can barely knock in a nail. I am determined that as much as I can, the material I buy for my business is from suppliers in the UK. Also that the finishing of said products is done by my company. (Example: Coffins (I'm an undertaker) - buy in shells from a smallish family manufacturer, which are then trimmed outside and inside by ourselves). Keeps skilled people in work, and adds authenticity and craft to our package of services. I would urge everyone who can to do the same. I can't give a justification, especially if doing so would make you uncompetitive (I'm lucky - it doesn't in my case), but it just feels more right, if you know what I mean?

Ah' date=' a familiar scene. Here in the UK, we have changed from an industrial service country to a service industry country. Skills lost, reliance on foreign labour, etc. Shame on our governments, and the umbrella groups of the corporations. I honestly have friends who can barely knock in a nail. I am determined that as much as I can, the material I buy for my business is from suppliers in the UK. Also that the finishing of said products is done by my company. (Example: Coffins (I'm an undertaker) - buy in shells from a smallish family manufacturer, which are then trimmed outside and inside by ourselves). Keeps skilled people in work, and adds authenticity and craft to our package of services. I would urge everyone who can to do the same. I can't give a justification, especially if doing so would make you uncompetitive (I'm lucky - it doesn't in my case), but it just feels more right, if you know what I mean?[/quote']

That is comendable!We got privatized PRISONS in america to replace the jobs that went over seas a nasty thing.And to be white in a prison in america is bad whites are the minority and all other races hate them.You can imagine the outcome for a white male in prison due to the past.To top it off racism is incouraged by gaurds and is alive and well in the new slavery system called PRISON.And my family runs and owns a mortuary in south dakota they do well it is a thing that allways is needed.