Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Edgar Cayce

How many have heard of the man even the president turned to in time of war?From the rich elite to the sickly he may have changed the world threw his works.

I just checked out his website ...He claims to be cayce reincarnated funny thing is cayce claimed to be reincarnated aswell... Cayce purported to have been an Egyptian priest named "Ra Ta" who built a spiritually-based healing center (the "Temple of Sacrifice") and educational institution (the "Temple Beautiful"). HOWEVER cayce did his predictions while asleep and said anyone is capable to do so if you in tune or not selfish greedy or evil lol...The only things he did conscious was diagnos sickniss in people. Thank for the hook up on David wil**** i will look into him and see if he is a false prophet or real like i said he is new to me.Thanks again

I looked em up, a lot is to be explained about the power of the mind, fate & destiny, that sort of thing, im kinda a beleive it when i see it person, i find it hard to beleive, but i will add my little bit of weirdness here, something ive experianced and seen

While doing a wing chun form (like tai chi) in a group in the parklands, we have had ducks come wandering between the group, birds etc, it has been explained to me that when your doing a form your focus is to a point and the mind is in a state of concentration so intence that you have no other thoughts, they said that animals view humans when they are in that state of mind, we are viewed as other animals. That an animal can pickup on your thoughts and intentions.

Something i came across learning to hunt as a kid. I swear that animals can pick up your intent to kill, and when youve got them in the scope they know your looking, they can feel the danger. If your intentions are just hunting for food or to remove a wild beast (not a thrill kill). It seems that the animal doesn't pickup on your intent as easily. Some animals are kinda dumb too, its the more timid and cunning that pickup on it.

I looked em up' date=' a lot is to be explained about the power of the mind, fate & destiny, that sort of thing, im kinda a beleive it when i see it person, i find it hard to beleive, but i will add my little bit of weirdness here, something ive experianced and seen

While doing a wing chun form (like tai chi) in a group in the parklands, we have had ducks come wandering between the group, birds etc, it has been explained to me that when your doing a form your focus is to a point and the mind is in a state of concentration so intence that you have no other thoughts, they said that animals view humans when they are in that state of mind, we are viewed as other animals. That an animal can pickup on your thoughts and intentions.

Something i came across learning to hunt as a kid. I swear that animals can pick up your intent to kill, and when youve got them in the scope they know your looking, they can feel the danger. If your intentions are just hunting for food or to remove a wild beast (not a thrill kill). It seems that the animal doesn't pickup on your intent as easily. Some animals are kinda dumb too, its the more timid and cunning that pickup on it.[/quote']

Good point i allways practice tai chi indoors so i have not noticed anything like that but the state of mind while performing is trance like.Calm and soothing is another way to put it.

cayce was supposed to be a prophet. he would lay down for a minute and once he was asleep, you could ask him any question in the world. and he'd answer it. most of his talent was used for finding medical cures and diagnosis(some of the things that are common to us now were thought up by case in his sleep, like putting pins and plates into bone). but there were some who even used him to win baseball game and horse race bets. he even cured his son of blindness. and we arent talking about a myth here. he has thousands of documented notebooks of everything he said in his trance. they have a center or museum that houses them all.

with that said though, he's no cris angel. cayce never mind freaked anyone lmao

Who?

Look into him you will be surprised!

cayce was supposed to be a prophet. he would lay down for a minute and once he was asleep' date=' you could ask him any question in the world. and he'd answer it. most of his talent was used for finding medical cures and diagnosis(some of the things that are common to us now were thought up by case in his sleep, like putting pins and plates into bone). but there were some who even used him to win baseball game and horse race bets. he even cured his son of blindness. and we arent talking about a myth here. he has thousands of documented notebooks of everything he said in his trance. they have a center or museum that houses them all.

with that said though, he's no cris angel. cayce never mind freaked anyone lmao[/quote']

Cris angel is a fake lmao he is no WHODEEKNEE for damn sure he is just another IMITATOR...And alot more things we use in life today where possible due to cayce besides those you mentioned!Also all the oil tycoons and others that became BEYOND rich can thank cayce for his output i wont mention names but many powerful families can thank him for TRUST FUNDS.Even WW2 was decided by his influence...