Sign in to follow this  
Tropic_Thunder

Rampage said Rashad was Gay (for real)

I was at a local mma event in Washington State yesterday - Rumble at the Ridge.

Rampage was a guest of honor. Jamie Varner was there too cornering one of his guys.

Anyway Rampage said on the mic to no less than 500 spectators that it would come out during the ultimate fighter heavyweights that Rashad Evans is gay.

I know there are rules about the forum and homophobia and all. I;m not passing judgement, just repeating what I heard.

lol, yeah, that's why he has 2 kids with his wife and another one from a previous relationship.

Rampage is trying to get into Rashad's head because it's the only way he would be able to win

Are people seriously believing Rashad is going to beat Page??? Like... SERIOUSLY!? Where do you people come from????

No wonder oddsmakers are rich as hell

Your missing some key essentials which is probably why your being so stubborn and ignorant about Rashad's ability to defeat Rampage via decision. A small chance but a very real threat. With that said, Rashad wont survive Rampages defense,chin, and power for 3 rounds. If Rashad shows heart he can possibly stumble, dazed and confused into a decision loss.

Your missing some key essentials which is probably why your being so stubborn and ignorant about Rashad's ability to defeat Rampage via decision. A small chance but a very real threat. With that said' date=' Rashad wont survive Rampages defense,chin, and power for 3 rounds. If Rashad shows heart he can possibly stumble, dazed and confused into a decision loss.[/quote']

Can you tell me what the "key essentials" are? I would love to hear them....

If you say wrestling I will laugh... If you say getting caught I will still laugh... and if you say BJJ I will probably take a heart attack... If you say clinch will take a heart attack...

So if you have something to say other then those four major ingredients. So? What is it son?

On a good note though, at least you are going to get another fight right giving you slightly more credibility then you have right now.

Can you tell me what the "key essentials" are? I would love to hear them....

If you say wrestling I will laugh... If you say getting caught I will still laugh... and if you say BJJ I will probably take a heart attack... If you say clinch will take a heart attack...

So if you have something to say other then those four major ingredients. So? What is it son?

On a good note though' date=' at least you are going to get another fight right giving you slightly more credibility then you have right now.[/quote']

Youll need to put on your tampon and vagisil before i say why and really try not to throw a temper tantum. Its unbecoming of a man. I understand your a lil ****** sometimes and cant see past your own hand but im going to attempt to explain to you why Rashad has a chance to beat Rampage. Dont be a pussi and use your head, if you do youll understand and agree why this is possible. Here goes_

Rashad has ring IQ. He has been an underdog and in a losing battle many times to return fire with a new and different plan of attack. While he is ussually cold in the 1rst round he has changed his attack or found a good way to defeat opponents who are clobbering him. Rampage is epic for doing the same thing no matter if his ribs are broken or he cant find the strikezone

Rashad is also resilient against guys who punch like Rampage. He has been hit flush by bigger guys and more accurate strikers and guys how like the inside hooks. He has after all only been knocked out by a guy who has pinpoint accuracy on counter punches.

Rashad is healthier than Rampage. Mentally and physically. He has sustained very little damage in his MMA career and has had a much better outlook and focus in his career than Rampage. The last time you put Rampage in a TUF house he lost the main event and almost killed people a while after in a drunken haze.

I understand you like to see things as they are on paper and thats all good if you want to be a rookie your whole life but if you look at things from outside the box and analyze everything and all angles you might actually be able to incorporate some of my MMAGOD skills. CheckMate and Gnight, im off to play dungeons and dragons now.

Youll need to put on your tampon and vagisil before i say why and really try not to throw a temper tantum. Its unbecoming of a man. I understand your a lil ****** sometimes and cant see past your own hand but im going to attempt to explain to you why Rashad has a chance to beat Rampage. Dont be a pussi and use your head' date=' if you do youll understand and agree why this is possible. Here goes_

Rashad has ring IQ. He has been an underdog and in a losing battle many times to return fire with a new and different plan of attack. While he is ussually cold in the 1rst round he has changed his attack or found a good way to defeat opponents who are clobbering him. Rampage is epic for doing the same thing no matter if his ribs are broken or he cant find the strikezone

Rashad is also resilient against guys who punch like Rampage. He has been hit flush by bigger guys and more accurate strikers and guys how like the inside hooks. He has after all only been knocked out by a guy who has pinpoint accuracy on counter punches.

Rashad is healthier than Rampage. Mentally and physically. He has sustained very little damage in his MMA career and has had a much better outlook and focus in his career than Rampage. The last time you put Rampage in a TUF house he lost the main event and almost killed people a while after in a drunken haze.

I understand you like to see things as they are on paper and thats all good if you want to be a rookie your whole life but if you look at things from outside the box and analyze everything and all angles you might actually be able to incorporate some of my MMAGOD skills. CheckMate and Gnight, im off to play dungeons and dragons now.[/quote']

Okay, so your first paragraph are petty insults that have been used a thousand times. Good try though.

Ring IQ? is that from his... "experience"? Is that from when he was getting out played and outmatched by a superior opponent in Machida? Rashads fight gameplans are nearly useless. He doesnt do anything other then take lots of punishment then finally hit someone to put them down. That is not fight IQ.. Fight IQ is Anderson and Machida.. So, I will not buy into this terrible excuse.

Against guys who punch like Rampage? Who has hit Rashad that hits as hard as Page? Please go find him.. I want to meet him because I think this line is one of those "full of ****" lines. No one will ever hit Rashad as hard as Page will. If you are saying Chuck Liddell or the guy he beat for the TUF contract, then you are day dreaming. Page has much more power then they do. Page has technical boxing also, where as Rashads is not nearly the word technical yet. You as a boxing fan should know this.

The next one has absolutely no value.

LOL!!! As of last night, I am whooping your **** badly in fights called correctly. Maybe you should take that MMAGOD thing out of your ****, and possibly use your head for once instead of someone elses head. Your comments are garbage and you humiliate yourself time and time again. Good job... have a fun time being an epic phailure.

Rampage was a guest of honor. Jamie Varner was there too cornering one of his guys.

Anyway Rampage said on the mic to no less than 500 spectators that it would come out during the ultimate fighter heavyweights that Rashad Evans is gay.

I know there are rules about the forum and homophobia and all. I;m not passing judgement' date=' just repeating what I heard.[/quote']

Thats Gay

lol' date=' yeah, that's why he has 2 kids with his wife and another one from a previous relationship.

Rampage is trying to get into Rashad's head because it's the only way he would be able to win[/quote']

So did Greg Luganis. 2 daughters, married for 16 years. . . . .AND A FLAMER!

lol' date=' yeah, that's why he has 2 kids with his wife and another one from a previous relationship.

Rampage is trying to get into Rashad's head because it's the only way he would be able to win[/quote']

Elton John was married for years and he still dropped anchor in Poo Bay.

Elton John was married for years and he still dropped anchor in Poo Bay.

ahhahahahahaahah

Yeah but come on!

His wife must have been a retard to think that brown barrel bandit was straight. There is no evidence to suggest Elton John ever acted as a straight man.... his wardrobe didn't change after he came out of sausage sizzle closet!

Are people seriously believing Rashad is going to beat Page??? Like... SERIOUSLY!? Where do you people come from????

No wonder oddsmakers are rich as hell

Are you serious??? rashad will destroy him, dont get me wrong im a big rampage fan but rashad is just too quick for himm

and for those of u that say hes gay coz of his dancing.......... it pts his oppenent off trust me it rlly does

I personally think either one could win, I hope Rampage wins but I am not counting out Evans. Both are very skilled wrestler, fast, aggressive. It's gonna be a great fight but I think Rampage is going to take it. He has a lot of experience and plays a lot of mind games. And honestly, the results from TUF will make a difference in confidence. Both fighters are very confident and I think they will question there confidence if Evans or Rampages team lost in TUF. Ultimately, there's more than fighting then just fighting. Outside the ring/cage does make a difference in the outcome of the fight so hopefully they both are clear headed and ready to pound each others face.

rampage has better technique and more power. rashad's a better athlete with a better camp. i'm picking rampage. rashad's foot work is still really bad and unless it improves drastically he is going to get KTFO by page.

I know there are rules about the forum and homophobia and all. I;m not passing judgement' date=' just repeating what I heard.[/quote']

Rampage punked 500 fans then. He was JOKING as always.

www.fightpastor.com

Rampage going to win this fights easy. people must dont know anything bout him before he got to the UFC so they need to go look at some old Pride fights. he may not have used his slams since he got to the UFC but i got a gut feeling its coming back this fight