Sign in to follow this  
Buzzman

Dana White thinks he's God!

Dana White crossed the line when he said "anyone who goes with EA Sports will never fight in the UFC again" Come on! are you afraid EA's mma game will be better than Undisputed 2009 which was highly overrated. I'm a huge UFC fan but come on, if guys want to be in a video game for mma let them, don't be a whiney *****!!

Dana White crossed the line when he said "anyone who goes with EA Sports will never fight in the UFC again" Come on! are you afraid EA's mma game will be better than Undisputed 2009 which was highly overrated. I'm a huge UFC fan but come on' date=' if guys want to be in a video game for mma let them, don't be a whiney *****!![/quote']

agreed.

i think dana white has way too much power. i dont care how much hes done for the sport it doesnt give u the right to do whatever u want. the way he treats fighters he doesnt like especially ones who have done a lot for the sport is bull****. he goes after and attacks these other organizations when competition can only produce better fighters.

i dont like how much control he has over this sport i think its detrimental.

Dana White crossed the line when he said "anyone who goes with EA Sports will never fight in the UFC again" Come on! are you afraid EA's mma game will be better than Undisputed 2009 which was highly overrated. I'm a huge UFC fan but come on' date=' if guys want to be in a video game for mma let them, don't be a whiney *****!![/quote']

If the fighter's worth having, Dana will sign him regardless of the threat. It's just a scare tactic.

I would love to see Anderson Silva or Brock Lesnar go with EA Sports. I don't believe he wold ban is money makers.

I think I've said it before on a previous post. But Dana is power hungry. All he's doin is chasing every dollar he can. I am starting to lose faith in UFC. Mostly Dana. But I love the fighters. THEY are what make the sport. Not Dana.

i think this is more of dana being mad at EA than dana being a "money grubber" like a lot of people are posting.

i think the real so called "money grubbers" are EA. dana originally wanted them to do ufc 2009 and not THQ, but they said that it "wasn't a legit sport", and with good reason dana got mad. now that EA's seen how successful an MMA game can be, they're jumping at the chance to make one, so they can rake in some major bucks. Now dana's like "woah, so now that it's proven an MMA game can be successful, it's suddenly a sport to you?".

i'd react similarly to be honest. so yah, EA are the money grubbers, not dana.

Yeah, Dana is a knob for sure. Now he's unleashing the wrath about video games. Are you ****ing kidding me? If this is top priority for Mr. White and the UFC, we're all in for a big long downward spiral.

I hope the EA MMA game is top notch, cause Undisputed is attrocious. The original UFC game for Dreamcast was way better, especially given when it was made.

Heck, Street Fighter 4 is more realistic than Undisputed.

EA didn't care about MMA was the reason White didn't want anything to do with their MMA game.

EA said (paraphrase) "We make sports games, and MMA isn't a sport".

I'm sure this angered Dana and I sure as hell wouldn't want my fighters to take place in a game made by people who didn't consider it a sport just a few months ago.

All that being said Dana White is a genius. He has a lot of power because he knows what to do with it. Just look at how the UFC has blossomed.

Guess that means Fedor and Gerard Mousasi and Babalu and Nick Diaz and Melendez will never be in the UFC. They all have signed onto EA's MMA game.

Dana needs to give himself a butterscotch enema. Mousasi and Fedor need to be in the UFC, and I'm pretty sure that when Dana removes his head from his rectum, he'll realize a video game shouldn't determine anything about anything.

Dana needs to give himself a butterscotch enema. Mousasi and Fedor need to be in the UFC' date=' and I'm pretty sure that when Dana removes his head from his rectum, he'll realize a video game shouldn't determine anything about anything.[/quote']

i think he'll realize that he put his foot in his mouth again and realize he needs these fighters.

At least i know ill outlive Dana and get to see the UFC one day without him.

Now that's something to look forward to. Good point. I was just about to hang myself, until you put it that way.

I thought Dana White was God :confused:

change ur name to supersheep

i played the ufc game once and laughed that's how bad i thought it was. i would've bought it to, instead i was like are they serious?? this game sucks soo bad.

and now dana is gonna use kimbo to make more money for his company. the closer it comes to airing, the more the steam is gonna come spewing out of my ears. and nose. i'm gonna wanna piss all over my tv screen. what a hypocrit. MONEY!! that's it. MONEY!!

MONEY MONEY MONEY UFC UFC MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!

dana, how did u go from being my idol and role model to doooooschbag so quickly. i was a die by the ufc fan a few years ago, now i can't stand ur show and what its become.

EA pretty much told Dana to go F'ck himself in the past because MMA is not a sport.

but now that MMA is so big they want in now..pfff

I really can't blame Dana for his stance. Bravo Dana Bravo.

EA pretty much told Dana to go F'ck himself in the past because MMA is not a sport.

but now that MMA is so big they want in now..pfff

I really can't blame Dana for his stance. Bravo Dana Bravo.

that's only dana's side of the story. he throws the f word in everywhere so don't believe everything u read. you don't know what their side of it was. and there's ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. just like the fedor deal. he probably was demanding his 'I think i'm god' crap on them and they didn't wanna work with him.

i'm sure the whole thing is a lot more broad than just, 'they said mma wasn't a sport, and f you'. have some sense. dana operates like a kid who does whatever he has to to convince people that he's right and the other guy's suck. a little drama-queen if u ask me he's turned out to be. now ufc die-hards are mainstream sheep. i thought dana had more integrity for the sport, i was wrong. he's obsessed with dominating the financial revenue of the sport, not showcasing it. he hypes up every single title fight like it's the most important fight that ever happened. he rode guida's nuts, the guy has not an ounce of martial arts talent. he said he came off a 'HUGE win' against nate diaz, i lost 90% of my faith in him then, now with kimbo making him more rich, i'm 99% on the other side of the fence. it's about principle now. i still care about the fighter's, but even they're fighting not to lose now. i refuse to buy another ppv. he's gotten all the bucks he's ever gonna get from me.

it's not about the sport anymore, it's about his brand. he wants to patent a sport he didn't invent. that's the bottom line. he's over-posessive. i'm glad that mayweather's taking it to him. it's some karma payback for what he did to affliction and strikeforce. he's operating like a jealous, greedy baby.

and just to throw it out there, i always defended kimbo as an entertainment value regardless of his mma skill. i've been saying since the VERY BEGINNING that anyone he punches is going down. i always wanna see fighters like that, but after all the smacktalk from dana, i'm uneasy that dana's gonna ride kimbo now to get his weality show back. what a c*nt, he stocks the house with alcohol, and backs up the obvious mental case, for the ratings. he puts a frat-style label on the sport. i despise that soo much. i soo related to nate diaz on the show, just real. no bs, no drama. some guys have a natural social personality and that's all good, but really i don't expect fighters to wanna be in the camera. i like showtime using a classy approach. the commentator wears a suit and talks, not yells when he interviews the fighters. rogan is a pest.

that's only dana's side of the story. he throws the f word in everywhere so don't believe everything u read. you don't know what their side of it was. and there's ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. just like the fedor deal. he probably was demanding his 'I think i'm god' crap on them and they didn't wanna work with him.

i'm sure the whole thing is a lot more broad than just' date=' 'they said mma wasn't a sport, and f you'. have some sense. dana operates like a kid who does whatever he has to to convince people that he's right and the other guy's suck. a little drama-queen if u ask me he's turned out to be. now ufc die-hards are mainstream sheep. i thought dana had more integrity for the sport, i was wrong. he's obsessed with dominating the financial revenue of the sport, not showcasing it. he hypes up every single title fight like it's the most important fight that ever happened. he rode guida's nuts, the guy has not an ounce of martial arts talent. he said he came off a 'HUGE win' against nate diaz, i lost 90% of my faith in him then, now with kimbo making him more rich, i'm 99% on the other side of the fence. it's about principle now. i still care about the fighter's, but even they're fighting not to lose now. i refuse to buy another ppv. he's gotten all the bucks he's ever gonna get from me.

it's not about the sport anymore, it's about his brand. he wants to patent a sport he didn't invent. that's the bottom line. he's over-posessive. i'm glad that mayweather's taking it to him. it's some karma payback for what he did to affliction and strikeforce. he's operating like a jealous, greedy baby.[/quote']

Agreed that Dana is losing his way. Unfortunately, this trend is nothing to be shocked about - given that we live in a free market capitalist society that rewards greed. Nothing in this day and age can remain pure, without the almighty dollar corrupting it. It's a sad reality.

i'm sure the whole thing is a lot more broad than just' date=' 'they said mma wasn't a sport, and f you'. have some sense. dana operates like a kid who does whatever he has to to convince people that he's right and the other guy's suck. a little drama-queen if u ask me he's turned out to be. now ufc die-hards are mainstream sheep. i thought dana had more integrity for the sport, i was wrong. he's obsessed with dominating the financial revenue of the sport, not showcasing it. he hypes up every single title fight like it's the most important fight that ever happened. he rode guida's nuts, the guy has not an ounce of martial arts talent. he said he came off a 'HUGE win' against nate diaz, i lost 90% of my faith in him then, now with kimbo making him more rich, i'm 99% on the other side of the fence. it's about principle now. i still care about the fighter's, but even they're fighting not to lose now. i refuse to buy another ppv. he's gotten all the bucks he's ever gonna get from me.

it's not about the sport anymore, it's about his brand. he wants to patent a sport he didn't invent. that's the bottom line. he's over-posessive. i'm glad that mayweather's taking it to him. it's some karma payback for what he did to affliction and strikeforce. he's operating like a jealous, greedy baby.[/quote']

I think his comment about EA is true otherswise why not make a game sooner? It's not like MMA is that new of a sport. Other MMA games have been made.

But

I agree Dana acts like a kid sometimes when things don't go his way, he slings dirt without thinking and tries to discredit others but it only discredits himself...and the company he represents. He should choose his words more carefully or not comment at all. He always airs his dirty laundry and thats not good for his reputation or good for business.

I think his comment about EA is true otherswise why not make a game sooner? It's not like MMA is that new of a sport. Other MMA games have been made.

But

I agree Dana acts like a kid sometimes when things don't go his way' date=' he slings dirt without thinking and tries to discredit others but it only discredits himself...and the company he represents. He should choose his words more carefully or not comment at all. He always airs his dirty laundry and thats not good for his reputation or good for business.[/quote']

When the promoter gets more media than the fighters, we've got a problem - and this is exactly what fat head White is doing. Instead of spewwing bs, start marketing your fighters and sport. Get real. If Dana continues at this pace, he's going to dig the UFC into a PR hole that will take a renewed effort to get out of. Nobody cares about Dana White, just as nobody cares about a guy like Don King. As soon as all the UFC fanboy Dana ****s get a clue, we'll all be better off.

If you think Dana and the UFC is a problem for MMA then do something about it! And stop b i t ch ing! Dana has probebly done more for the mma world then anywone...and helpt more people then all of us combined....He can be a kid sometimes thats true....but seriously you all b i t c h like kids =).....

This is becoming a real problem. Dana thinks the ufc is about him and not fighters or fans. proof...the cover of the ufc magazine?? You know the real reason Fedor wont sign with UFC is because DANA and his godcomplex saying all fighters must sign lifetime rights of their name and likeness to the ufc. He gave him sambo...he gave him k-1 advertising..did he even think of giving that?? I would love a shot in the spotlight..but at that cost?? Not even being able to be in a magazine or talk show or even a local carlot without danas **** up my ***? pass.

u guys r dumb. everyone knows dana is the biggest reason why the sport is as big as it is. i wouldnt want them 2 be in the game if i were in his shoes either

you all got it wrong dana aproached ea sports first to make the game and they said the sport wasn't big enough then ufc comes out sell's loads and suddenlyea are bringing a game out I can't blame him to be honest

agreed.

i think dana white has way too much power. i dont care how much hes done for the sport it doesnt give u the right to do whatever u want. the way he treats fighters he doesnt like especially ones who have done a lot for the sport is bull****. he goes after and attacks these other organizations when competition can only produce better fighters.

i dont like how much control he has over this sport i think its detrimental.

I think the problem with other organizations is the Feodor Virus. Yeah, maybe he does somtimes go a bit overboard when it comes to competing products, but then again which other president or CEO wouldn't be if he wanted to keep his company on top?

I think he will never be a Don King and I hope he avoids going down THAT road. I hope he is big enough to be more of a "commish" than "god".

im not sure about the god thing, but i agree the game is overrated and id like to see ea's take on it.

yes.... dana is a giant pair of greasy labia waiting to consume all who come near it/him.

he devours peoples souls and purchases humans for a living.

I just thank god that the only people he has control over are giant greasy agressive violent offenders and not real people with real jobs.

it's not about the sport anymore, it's about his brand. he wants to patent a sport he didn't invent. that's the bottom line. he's over-posessive. i'm glad that mayweather's taking it to him. it's some karma payback for what he did to affliction and strikeforce. he's operating like a jealous, greedy baby.

and just to throw it out there, i always defended kimbo as an entertainment value regardless of his mma skill. i've been saying since the VERY BEGINNING that anyone he punches is going down. i always wanna see fighters like that, but after all the smacktalk from dana, i'm uneasy that dana's gonna ride kimbo now to get his weality show back. what a c*nt, he stocks the house with alcohol, and backs up the obvious mental case, for the ratings. he puts a frat-style label on the sport. i despise that soo much. i soo related to nate diaz on the show, just real. no bs, no drama. some guys have a natural social personality and that's all good, but really i don't expect fighters to wanna be in the camera. i like showtime using a classy approach. the commentator wears a suit and talks, not yells when he interviews the fighters. rogan is a pest.[/quote']

Agreed and let us not forget the Crocop deal not long ago. He posted al kind of crap about Crocop and said that he has signed with the Dream already which obviously wasnt true. It bothers me that a lot of people think that whatever Dana says its true.

Like he wouldnt want to get money from EA company just beacuse they said in the past they dont think MMA is a sport. Obviously there is something else going on.

This is becoming a real problem. Dana thinks the ufc is about him and not fighters or fans. proof...the cover of the ufc magazine?? You know the real reason Fedor wont sign with UFC is because DANA and his godcomplex saying all fighters must sign lifetime rights of their name and likeness to the ufc. He gave him sambo...he gave him k-1 advertising..did he even think of giving that?? I would love a shot in the spotlight..but at that cost?? Not even being able to be in a magazine or talk show or even a local carlot without danas **** up my ***? pass.

I also think that the real reason why Fedor avoids signing with the UFC is beacuse he doesnt like Dana.

i think this is more of dana being mad at EA than dana being a "money grubber" like a lot of people are posting.

i think the real so called "money grubbers" are EA. dana originally wanted them to do ufc 2009 and not THQ' date=' but they said that it "wasn't a legit sport", and with good reason dana got mad. now that EA's seen how successful an MMA game can be, they're jumping at the chance to make one, so they can rake in some major bucks. Now dana's like "woah, so now that it's proven an MMA game can be successful, it's suddenly a sport to you?".

i'd react similarly to be honest. so yah, EA are the money grubbers, not dana.[/quote']

Yeah, EA is notorious for sh!t like this. They think they are god. Just like the football games. I'm pretty sure they have monopoly on that sh!t now. I don't by many EA games. But I do not agree that Dana should be so controling of the fighters. They should be able to make a buck where ever they can, as long as they aren't harming the sport in any way.

its funny how much some of you think that you know. You think you know everything about Dana and the UFC and EA Sports for that matter.

Dana can and will do what he wants. Its easy to do when you are the president of a company that has the market cornered. I dont think he was saying any fighter, even in other organizations. He said " never fight in UFC AGAIN" talking about the fighters who are in the UFC now. If they went to EA, then they wouldnt fight in the UFC again. If I were him I would do the same thing. Why would you let your employees go and help the compitition make money. It would be like my working at Best Buy and getting off work and going to buy all my sh*t from Circuit City.

You people need to pull your head out of your as*es and think about it logically instead of getting your panties bunched in your v*gina because you wont be able to play Brock vs Fedor.

I've always been an EA guy... But F this game... I hate that when Dana was shopping around the game they wanted no part of it, one report even said they told Dana "MMA isn't a real sport" AND THEN they see the money the game has made and BAM, they want in?! I love EA but f*ck them in this one

In the world of MMA, Dana pretty much is GOD

I think the problem with other organizations is the Feodor Virus. Yeah' date=' maybe he does somtimes go a bit overboard when it comes to competing products, but then again which other president or CEO wouldn't be if he wanted to keep his company on top?

I think he will never be a Don King and I hope he avoids going down THAT road. I hope he is big enough to be more of a "commish" than "god".[/quote']

i think thats exactly whats happening, i think he sees his face on tv and loves it for all the wrong reasons. i respect what hes done with the ufc, but i firmly believe the money and the fame have changed him. he needs to be more behind the scenes and more compromising.

i agree with him in the fedor deal(if what he said was true) that theres no way in hell they should co promote. but things like this EA deal and the way he treated tito is completely wrong for the sport. i no lots of u dont like tito but we can agree that early on he was a big part in this sport and its growth. no matter how much u dont like him dana should of never let his personal feelings dictate the way he handles a ufc fighter, its about our sport.

little_kang- shut your dirty little mouth

I hate you

Love you too sexy

I like Tito' date=' He is one of the classiest guys who will do anything for his fans and does a lot for various charities.[/quote']

and he looks like a life size bobblehead

Guys we still have to give Dana credit for making mma a main stream sport. Honestly if Dana wasn't in the scene we wouldn't be watching mma at all. UFC before Dana and the ferttitas took over was headed towards bankruptcy. Dana was the mastermind in putting weight classes and rules to make it what it is today. I think mma would've been banned years ago here in the states if it weren't for him. Plus creating the reality show was also a major contribution to the success of the sport. TUF opened up alot of peoples eyes about fighters and the sport. Fighter were considered non-educated barbarians before the show. That big misconception obviously changed after a few seasons. Yes he does contridict himself alot and I dislike many things about him, but you still have to recognize how far he's brung this thing