Sign in to follow this  
Emrig

Big Nog says Lil Nog won't fight Machida or Anderson Silva either! WTF!

Source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Antonio-Rogerio-Minotouro-Nogueira-to-sign-UFC-contract-soon.html

Talk about a logjam! These three are going to be guarding that title so tight no one's going to be able to get through. You'll have to beat Rogerio to get to Silva to get to Machida? This is crazy. Why don't they just fight. People are always saying it's a sport right. I play golf against my friend all the time... don't they spar together.. I just don't get it.

in golf you are not trying to knock your friend out and he isnt trying to knock you out and bust you up and get you bloody and try to rip your limbs off or choke you out. it isnt worth it to them and i agree i would not fight my training partners either.

He wants no part of Anderson Silva or Lyoto Machida. They'd both destroy him. He couldnt take either of them down, where his only chance is on the ground. My boys Anderson and Lyoto would both make him look like an amatuer. I understand why he doesnt want to fight fighters that will make him look like he cant fight.

He will only be a gate-keeper in the UFC anyway.. Not like he's going to contend for a title.. So we have no worry about him making his way up the ranks to fight either of them regardless. This is no big deal, or big news in the least. Move on.

He wants no part of Anderson Silva or Lyoto Machida. They'd both destroy him. He couldnt take either of them down' date=' where his only chance is on the ground. My boys Anderson and Lyoto would both make him look like an amatuer. I understand why he doesnt want to fight fighters that will make him look like he cant fight.

He will only be a gate-keeper in the UFC anyway.. Not like he's going to contend for a title.. So we have no worry about him making his way up the ranks to fight either of them regardless. This is no big deal, or big news in the least. Move on.[/quote']

You're retarded. He may not seem like a contender to Machida, but that's because you're inept. Obviously, you've never seen Rogerio strike - solid hands, better than his brother. This is huge news. Shows how little you really know. You're clownshoes son.

He wants no part of Anderson Silva or Lyoto Machida. They'd both destroy him. He couldnt take either of them down' date=' where his only chance is on the ground. My boys Anderson and Lyoto would both make him look like an amatuer. I understand why he doesnt want to fight fighters that will make him look like he cant fight.

He will only be a gate-keeper in the UFC anyway.. Not like he's going to contend for a title.. So we have no worry about him making his way up the ranks to fight either of them regardless. This is no big deal, or big news in the least. Move on.[/quote']

Your a noob. If little NOG wanted to take them to the ground, he would. You should just leave this forum, and go somewhere else where your retardation makes sense. You may be able to find a forum that has MMA for down syndrome fans. I wish the MODS would ban you. Your boys Machida and Silva? Give me a break..

You're retarded. He may not seem like a contender to Machida' date=' but that's because you're inept. Obviously, you've never seen Rogerio strike - solid hands, better than his brother. This is huge news. Shows how little you really know. You're clownshoes son.[/quote']

They're twins. They fight exactly alike kid. Yeah they look good striking against wrestlers.. Anyone can look good boxing up a wrestler. When he meets a striker his gameplan is go for takedowns. Wash, rinse, and repeat. I got them all figured out. Big N-O-G has had minimal success in the weakest division in the UFC, what makes you think his twin brother is going to have success in the most stacked division in all of MMA?

I rest my case. Schooled kid. Take notes.

They're twins. They fight exactly alike kid. Yeah they look good striking against wrestlers.. Anyone can look good boxing up a wrestler. When he meets a striker his gameplan is go for takedowns. Wash' date=' rinse, and repeat. I got them all figured out. Big N-O-G has had minimal success in the weakest division in the UFC, what makes you think his twin brother is going to have success in the most stacked division in all of MMA?

I rest my case. Schooled kid. Take notes.[/quote']

you arent very smart

They're twins. They fight exactly alike kid. Yeah they look good striking against wrestlers.. Anyone can look good boxing up a wrestler. When he meets a striker his gameplan is go for takedowns. Wash' date=' rinse, and repeat. I got them all figured out. Big N-O-G has had minimal success in the weakest division in the UFC, what makes you think his twin brother is going to have success in the most stacked division in all of MMA?

You don't have a case, because you don't know ****. The N0gs don't fight anywhere near alike. Rent some videos and get back to me.

your one of those guys, that was sitting down stairs in his mothers basement after getting beat up by his father. After your father beat you up, you got your blow up doll and put a ****** grip on it, then you made yourself a black belt out of your mothers panty hose. Then you put your Rocky Balboa soundtrack tape in your walkman and played eye of the tiger while fighting your blow up doll, and when the song was over, you rewind it, and play again. After you felt tough and ripped your blow up doll, you came to this forum and made alot of great friends on here, that you talk about at school. Your dad was going to come down and beat you some more, but was scared after he seen what you did to your blow up doll. You need to hang out with Will Ferrel.

Didnt you just say WW was the weakest division in your GSP thread?? in either case..flawing you will come.no need for me to do that. They wont fight each other because they want to make it look like the brazilian legions rule the world and want them all to look undefeated and invincable...hiding the fact they are just too cowardice to sort out who really is the best..they want to upkeep their immortal image.

You don't have a case' date=' because you don't know ****. The N0gs don't fight anywhere near alike. Rent some videos and get back to me.[/quote']

Says the kid who didnt like Junior Dos Santos until he knocked out Werdum.. You've probably never even heard of him before that fight. Stupid fake bandwagon jumping MMA fan. Im not even going to waste my time replying to you now that I saw JDS in your sig. You F'd up kid. I got you all figured out. You TUF nub. Come talk to me when you dont have a new favorite fighter after every event.

Do your "BOYS" come home every day and thank you for being such a wonderful dad?

Says the kid who didnt like Junior Dos Santos until he knocked out Werdum.. You've probably never even heard of him before that fight. Stupid fake bandwagon jumping MMA fan. Im not even going to waste my time replying to you now that I saw JDS in your sig. You F'd up kid. I got you all figured out. You TUF nub. Come talk to me when you dont have a new favorite fighter after every event.

Says the guy who just became a Machida fan after the Tito fight.

Did Cigano KO Werdum??Well then there is only one place for him,My Sig..I'm debating whether to put Dos Santos or this new machida guy you keep talking about as my favourite fighter?

Way to reach chump. Never heard of Dos Santos eh? You keep making yourself look retarded

Take a cue

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Junior_Cigano_dos_Santos_HL?vid=10001961

Sure after his KO of Werdum and dismantling of Struve, I was hooked - how could I not be. Are you faulting my preference of fighter based on the fact that all YOU'VE ever seen is his fights in the UFC? Smarten up ********.

Aside from the fact that he's the only newer fighter on my list you tool. I'm not allowed to like newer fighters? You're ****ed up like a soup sandwich.

Did Cigano KO Werdum??Well then there is only one place for him' date='My Sig..I'm debating whether to put Dos Santos or this new machida guy you keep talking about as my favourite fighter?[/quote']

LOL, exactly. If it were based on huge knockouts, I'd have a monstrous list. I read about him over 2 years ago and saw some sketchy vids and a HL comp. Being that the HW division was so weak, I figured this cat would make a mark on the UFC, and sure enough. Two dominant wins. And this jabroni has the balls to call me out on this. No wonder everyone hates him.

Aside from the fact that he's the only newer fighter on my list you tool. I'm not allowed to like newer fighters? You're ****ed up like a soup sandwich.

You also have Fedor in your sig.. and he's the only fighter who you have with his last name infront of his first. That right there is how I know you're fake wannabe MMA fan, trying wayy too hard to fit in. Putting his last name first doesnt make you cool, and it doesnt give you any credibility. In fact you just lost all credibility you ever had.

I can tell right now you made your sig up and when you put Fedor's name in there, and put his last name first, you were thinking to yourself "Heck yeah! all these guys on this forum will think im a true MMA fan, Im putting Fedor's last name first!" I just caught you kid. You got exposed. Just sit down already. You're just digging your hole deeper and deeper. Quit while you're ahead kid.

Why does this not surprise me........

Hey armbar just to let you know that Rampage Jackson is actually my fighter so if you could take him off your list and stay away from him I would appreciate it because I own him...Thanks

You also have Fedor in your sig.. and he's the only fighter who you have with his last name infront of his first. That right there is how I know you're fake wannabe MMA fan' date=' trying wayy too hard to fit in. Putting his last name first doesnt make you cool, and it doesnt give you any credibility. In fact you just lost all credibility you ever had.

I can tell right now you made your sig up and when you put Fedor's name in there, and put his last name first, you were thinking to yourself "Heck yeah! all these guys on this forum will think im a true MMA fan, Im putting Fedor's last name first!" I just caught you kid. You got exposed. Just sit down already. You're just digging your hole deeper and deeper. Quit while you're ahead kid.[/quote']

? Sure thing ****. Other than the fact that he's been referred to like that for YEARS, you ****ing idiot. Like I told your **** before, I've seen UFC and PRIDE since day one. Day one, f u c k f a c e. I don't need to fit in polesmoker, I was watching MMA before most of these posters were done puberty.

You also have Fedor in your sig.. and he's the only fighter who you have with his last name infront of his first. That right there is how I know you're fake wannabe MMA fan' date=' trying wayy too hard to fit in. Putting his last name first doesnt make you cool, and it doesnt give you any credibility. In fact you just lost all credibility you ever had.

I can tell right now you made your sig up and when you put Fedor's name in there, and put his last name first, you were thinking to yourself "Heck yeah! all these guys on this forum will think im a true MMA fan, Im putting Fedor's last name first!" I just caught you kid. You got exposed. Just sit down already. You're just digging your hole deeper and deeper. Quit while you're ahead kid.[/quote']

You really need to go into a room with your Machida poster and refresh yourself..How the f*ck did you notice that and why the F*ck do you care..Exposed him of what?You would put his 2nd name down aswel but you can't spell it

Hey armbar just to let you know that Rampage Jackson is actually my fighter so if you could take him off your list and stay away from him I would appreciate it because I own him...Thanks

OMGZ!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo sorry.....I will change that right away sir! Never again sir! Ain't no need to whip me!

Check it out. I put Machida in my sig. I'm his #1 Fan. Seen him fight before he even fought....

Nicely done. Your thread cred just went up tenfold. I knew about Machida when his mom and dad were planning on having a child, but we won't go there.

Guaranteed you didn't even know who Silva was before UFC. Then you downloaded some Pride HLs and started claiming you were the only true person to be a fan since day 1. Laughable. What's more laugable, is that you have to type it out in your signature as if trying to convince yourself. Get real.

Nicely done. Your thread cred just went up tenfold. I knew about Machida when his mom and dad were planning on having a child' date=' but we won't go there.[/quote']

I Concede. You clearly knew first good sir.

I Concede. You clearly knew first good sir.

I think the new fan situation is that if you mention a fighter you own him so you should probably let people know that Machida is yours not to cause any confusion..If you need more details just ask AK,he has all the info

Im new to the sport...in fact what pulled me into the modern ufc was the hughes/gracie fight. But if i put something in my sig and cap it with no questions asked..does that make me omnipotent?? or make me immune to people calling me out on things?? this theory seems to have grounds on atleast letting me call everyone kid anyway. wait..what are we talkin bout...arcaneknight is an insult to the rest of us knight in our sn....can we hurt him??

Im new to the sport...in fact what pulled me into the modern ufc was the hughes/gracie fight. But if i put something in my sig and cap it with no questions asked..does that make me omnipotent?? or make me immune to people calling me out on things?? this theory seems to have grounds on atleast letting me call everyone kid anyway. wait..what are we talkin bout...arcaneknight is an insult to the rest of us knight in our sn....can we hurt him??

I would reeeeaaally like it if you did....

Just so you know, you are not allowed to use any UFC fighters in your signature, as they have already been claimed. Last I checked, you can use Mustapha Al-Turk - he doesn't seem to be on any list I'm aware of. And if you dare put Machida or Silva, make sure you denote that you've been a fan since DAY 2, to avoid any further conflict.

Just so you know' date=' you are not allowed to use any UFC fighters in your signature, as they have already been claimed. Last I checked, you can use Mustapha Al-Turk - he doesn't seem to be on any list I'm aware of. And if you dare put Machida or Silva, make sure you denote that you've been a fan since DAY 2, to avoid any further conflict.[/quote']

Well put sir.