Sign in to follow this  
armbarvictim

Marius Zaromskis WW

Now I don't know alot about him and clearly highlight reels don't show alot of the guy defending anything but he looks like he could do pretty good in the UFC. Especially with those kicks!!! And on top of that he's already accustomed to fighting in a cage as opposed to a ring. Check the guy out on youtube and tell me what you think.

Now I don't know alot about him and clearly highlight reels don't show alot of the guy defending anything but he looks like he could do pretty good in the UFC. Especially with those kicks!!! And on top of that he's already accustomed to fighting in a cage as opposed to a ring. Check the guy out on youtube and tell me what you think.

He did win the Dream GP and from what I saw of him during the GP he does seem an interesting fighter, but i still think he looks kind of sloppy. But thats just my opinion. His kicks are good and, and I definetly want to see more of him. His win over Sakurai was quite one sided, so did the Jason High KO.

I've been telling people about this kid for awhile now. I remember I saw him back in cage rage. Knew he was the real deal and had potential. I dont know why you're posting like this guy is new.

So any fighter thats not in the UFC is now all of a sudden new and should have a thread started about them? This doesnt belong in the UFC forum. Stop making the mods jobs more difficult than they already are with having to remove pointless upon pointless threads.

Just because you barely found out about him doesnt mean you have to start a new thread about him. You think you're getting cool points because you think you're introducing a new fighter to us? I've been known about this kid. He's nothing new. It's sad if any fighter you hear of outside the UFC that has potential is all of a sudden a new fighter and you feel the need to post a new thread about him, like you were the one who discovered him. You didnt, get over it.

He didn't look too good off his back' date=' but man that KO was [i']SICK![/i]!

yeah is gaurd is sloppy and those guys were no where near the realm of some of the westlers/bbj guys in the ww division, although in that sakuria fight he took some big shots ... dude has deffently got a good chin

I've been telling people about this kid for awhile now. I remember I saw him back in cage rage. Knew he was the real deal and had potential. I dont know why you're posting like this guy is new.

So any fighter thats not in the UFC is now all of a sudden new and should have a thread started about them? This doesnt belong in the UFC forum. Stop making the mods jobs more difficult than they already are with having to remove pointless upon pointless threads.

Kinda like every single one you post. I wanna see this guy in the cage. Bottom line. Troll.

yeah is gaurd is sloppy and those guys were no where near the realm of some of the westlers/bbj guys in the ww division' date=' although in that sakuria fight he took some big shots ... dude has deffently got a good chin[/quote']

Gutted em out and kept going. Lil Jiu Jitsu and this guy could definatley do good.

new to most us, all mighty god of mma ... dude you parents have to be getting sick of you running up such hugh bills on there credit cards with all the ppv and mass dvd collection you have ... everyone knows you couldn't possibly work cuz if you did you wont be the only person posting something every 30 secs on here

new to most us' date=' all mighty god of mma ... dude you parents have to be getting sick of you running up such hugh bills on there credit cards with all the ppv and mass dvd collection you have ... everyone knows you couldn't possibly work cuz if you did you wont be the only person posting something every 30 secs on here[/quote']

everyone's thoughts exactly...

new to most us' date=' all mighty god of mma ... dude you parents have to be getting sick of you running up such hugh bills on there credit cards with all the ppv and mass dvd collection you have ... everyone knows you couldn't possibly work cuz if you did you wont be the only person posting something every 30 secs on here[/quote']

Im a self-made millionaire kid. I could retire right now and be set for life. I run a multi-million dollar company. Its a business I built from the ground up. Im actually traveling for a business meeting with my associates in the morning. Im posting from my private learjet as we speak.

Im a self-made millionaire kid. I could retire right now and be set for life. I run a multi-million dollar company. Its a business I built from the ground up. Im actually traveling for a business meeting with my associates tomarrow morning. Im posting from my private learjet as we speak.

More like the cardboard box that you dumped your daddies UFC dvd's out of....

More like the cardboard box that you dumped your daddies UFC dvd's out of....

HA, no joke ... sucks that knight has to constently ruin good threads, the ones like this that have value just cus he makes dumb a$$ ones and everyone lets him know about it ...

good find tho armbarvictim ... i would really like to see this guy in the ufc (hopefully soon) 170 is starting to thickin up again with top compition and it would only be for the best to add another tough fighter to the mix

HA' date=' no joke ... sucks that knight has to constently ruin good threads, the ones like this that have value just cus he makes dumb a$$ ones and everyone lets him know about it ...

good find tho armbarvictim ... i would really like to see this guy in the ufc (hopefully soon) 170 is starting to thickin up again with top compition and it would only be for the best to add another tough fighter to the mix[/quote']

Exactly what I was sayin.

i've been telling people about this kid for awhile now. I remember i saw him back in cage rage. Knew he was the real deal and had potential. I dont know why you're posting like this guy is new.

So any fighter thats not in the ufc is now all of a sudden new and should have a thread started about them? This doesnt belong in the ufc forum. Stop making the mods jobs more difficult than they already are with having to remove pointless upon pointless threads.

Just because you barely found out about him doesnt mean you have to start a new thread about him. You think you're getting cool points because you think you're introducing a new fighter to us? I've been known about this kid. He's nothing new. It's sad if any fighter you hear of outside the ufc that has potential is all of a sudden a new fighter and you feel the need to post a new thread about him' date=' like you were the one who discovered him. You didnt, get over it.[/quote']

hero.

Just because you barely found out about him doesnt mean you have to start a new thread about him. You think you're getting cool points because you think you're introducing a new fighter to us? I've been known about this kid. He's nothing new. It's sad if any fighter you hear of outside the UFC that has potential is all of a sudden a new fighter and you feel the need to post a new thread about him' date=' like you were the one who discovered him. You didnt, get over it.[/quote']

WOW The kid is off his head lmao

Only watched the Sakurai fight. 1. Zaromskis was losing until the TKO. 2. Even though he has nice leg kicks, his punches are predictable (almost the same wild right/left/right/left or left/right/left/right to the head) never tried to switch levels or swith the wild combo!

Only watched the Sakurai fight. 1. Zaromskis was losing until the TKO. 2. Even though he has nice leg kicks' date=' his punches are predictable (almost the same wild right/left/right/left or left/right/left/right to the head) never tried to switch levels or swith the wild combo![/quote']

So tighten up the boxing and get to work on the JIts and we've got a decent lil competitior here....just sayin....

Just because you barely found out about him doesnt mean you have to start a new thread about him. You think you're getting cool points because you think you're introducing a new fighter to us? I've been known about this kid. He's nothing new. It's sad if any fighter you hear of outside the UFC that has potential is all of a sudden a new fighter and you feel the need to post a new thread about him' date=' like you were the one who discovered him. You didnt, get over it.[/quote']

you probably never even heard off this guy and your just talkin sh*t you really think you no everything and your cleary an idiot. and if you have been tellin people about this KID for a wile now why didnt i see you make any threads about him you are a creep and probably have no friends you loner