Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

I Feel Sorry For Anyone Betting on Shogun..

For the love of God.. Save your money. I care about the UFC and MMA community, Im trying to do you all a favor and save you your money and your life from betting the house on Shogun. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE ODDS ARE. 1 thing you never do is bet against my boys Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida, unless of course you have a deathwish. Its a proven fact. They will bankrupt you.

Fact is, Shogun is just a shell of his former self, but more importantly.. He is NOTHING without his face stomps and soccer kicks. He lost to Forrest Griffen of all people. Who got DESTROYED by my boy Anderson, who admits to getting schooled by my boy Lyoto in sparring sessions.. So if Lyoto can tool Anderson in sparring, and Anderson can absolutely obliterate Forrest in a fight, and Forrest can smash Shogun in a fight.. What makes you think Shogun is going to even have the slightest chance against Lyoto?

Dont let the Chuck knockout fool you.That is no big accomplishment, especially when Chuck is on his way out the door, Chucks reaction time and decision making are poor nowadays(Check Dancing with the Stars for proof).. I feel like Shoguns win against Chuck got to people's heads and all of a sudden people think "OMG HE'S BACK!" No he isnt, Chuck is just gone. Just like Rashad, extremely overhyped after he beat Chuck, who went on to get completely dismantled by my boy Lyoto Machida..

All signs point to an epic fail for anyone who bets money on Shogun. He's just not the same fighter he was in PRIDE. There's drug testing now, there's no soccer or face stomps now, which if you go watch a highlight, was how he won the majority of his fights. He has to be a dirty fighter to win fights. Plain and simple.He's not cut out for the UFC, he's not cut out for the big leagues, and he's definetly not cut out to take out an UNTOUCHABLE Lyoto Machida..

And dont bring up how Tito Ortiz almost submitted Lyoto, because Tito couldnt take him down, my boy Lyoto hit him with a monster knee which collapsed Tito's lung, and Lyoto went into finish it but fell into a sub because he thought Tito was more rocked than he really was and just made a mistake. He wont make that same mistake again I can promise you that. It's just going to be sad watching Shogun and his pathetic attempts at trying to strike with my boy Lyoto. Shogun's takedowns arent even that good, and Lyoto has the best takedown defense in the LHW division. So he's going to make him look stupid in all facets of the fight..

Like I said Im just trying to save you kids some money, I know if you put money on him and he loses, he will lose all those fans. Let's just face it, PRIDE fighters cant compete with UFC fighters. Look at N-o-g when he joined the UFC, who was considered the 2nd best fighter in the world behind Fedor, came in and is on the verge of getting retired. Fedor wouldnt be able to hang in the UFC, which is why he is ducking the UFC. You dont think he did his homework and saw all his fellow PRIDE fighters getting tooled? and wanted no part of it himself? He knew he'd get exposed, and the legend would be no more.

Besides Lyoto is a new breed of fighter. He has evolved into a super fighter. A much more advanced fighter. Lyoto is the equivalent to the T-1000 in Terminator 2, and Shogun is like one of the ghostbusters. Its just not fair. Do yourself a favor, dont bet money, just watch the fight, and enjoy the azs whipping.

You can thank me later.

i think shogun could pull it off but machida is just too powerful and can you give me a link or a video of where anderosn silva said that machida owned him in sparring sessions

Ive seen these sessions for myself. Just trust me. But Anderson Silva will admit to it. The way it works out is, Anderson Silva would beat Machida @ MW, and Machida would beat Anderson @ LHW. Just accept it. I feel sorry for anyone in their divisions.

Shogun should've never challenge my boy Lyoto for the title. Shogun would have moved up to HW, or moved down to WW if he knew what was good for him. He made the wrong mistake hanging around in LHW. He's going to need a shotgun if he wants to take my boy Machida out.

Im trying to do you all a favor and save you your money and your life from betting the house on Shogun. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE ODDS ARE.

This post is extra funny just because the odds are so enormously in favor of Lyoto Machida.

For the love of God.. Save your money. I care about the UFC and MMA community' date=' Im trying to do you all a favor and save you your money and your life from betting the house on Shogun. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE ODDS ARE. 1 thing you never do is bet against my boys Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida, unless of course you have a deathwish. Its a proven fact. They will bankrupt you.

Fact is, Shogun is just a shell of his former self, but more importantly.. He is NOTHING without his face stomps and soccer kicks. He lost to Forrest Griffen of all people. Who got DESTROYED by my boy Anderson, who admits to getting schooled by my boy Lyoto in sparring sessions.. So if Lyoto can tool Anderson in sparring, and Anderson can absolutely obliterate Forrest in a fight, and Forrest can smash Shogun in a fight.. What makes you think Shogun is going to even have the slightest chance against Lyoto?

Dont let the Chuck knockout fool you.That is no big accomplishment, especially when Chuck is on his way out the door, Chucks reaction time and decision making are poor nowadays(Check Dancing with the Stars for proof).. I feel like Shoguns win against Chuck got to people's heads and all of a sudden people think "OMG HE'S BACK!" No he isnt, Chuck is just gone. Just like Rashad, extremely overhyped after he beat Chuck, who went on to get completely dismantled by my boy Lyoto Machida..

All signs point to an epic fail for anyone who bets money on Shogun. He's just not the same fighter he was in PRIDE. There's drug testing now, there's no soccer or face stomps now, which if you go watch a highlight, was how he won the majority of his fights. He has to be a dirty fighter to win fights. Plain and simple.He's not cut out for the UFC, he's not cut out for the big leagues, and he's definetly not cut out to take out an UNTOUCHABLE Lyoto Machida..

And dont bring up how Tito Ortiz almost submitted Lyoto, because Tito couldnt take him down, my boy Lyoto hit him with a monster knee which collapsed Tito's lung, and Lyoto went into finish it but fell into a sub because he thought Tito was more rocked than he really was and just made a mistake. He wont make that same mistake again I can promise you that. It's just going to be sad watching Shogun and his pathetic attempts at trying to strike with my boy Lyoto. Shogun's takedowns arent even that good, and Lyoto has the best takedown defense in the LHW division. So he's going to make him look stupid in all facets of the fight..

Like I said Im just trying to save you kids some money, I know if you put money on him and he loses, he will lose all those fans. Let's just face it, PRIDE fighters cant compete with UFC fighters. [b']Look at N-o-g when he joined the UFC, who was considered the 2nd best fighter in the world behind Fedor, came in and is on the verge of getting retired. [/b]Fedor wouldnt be able to hang in the UFC, which is why he is ducking the UFC. You dont think he did his homework and saw all his fellow PRIDE fighters getting tooled? and wanted no part of it himself? He knew he'd get exposed, and the legend would be no more.

Besides Lyoto is a new breed of fighter. He has evolved into a super fighter. A much more advanced fighter. Lyoto is the equivalent to the T-1000 in Terminator 2, and Shogun is like one of the ghostbusters. Its just not fair. Do yourself a favor, dont bet money, just watch the fight, and enjoy the azs whipping.

You can thank me later.

So one loss to Mir puts you on the edge of retirement? Troll.

This post is extra funny just because the odds are so enormously in favor of Lyoto Machida.

He isn't even old enough to gamble so it doesn't really matter.

i think shogun could pull it off but machida is just too powerful and can you give me a link or a video of where anderosn silva said that machida owned him in sparring sessions

He wont post the link because there isn't one. Everything he says is either a lie or an extreme exaggeration.

Let's just face it' date=' [b']PRIDE fighters cant compete with UFC fighters[/b]. Look at N-o-g when he joined the UFC, who was considered the 2nd best fighter in the world behind Fedor, came in and is on the verge of getting retired. Fedor wouldnt be able to hang in the UFC, which is why he is ducking the UFC. You dont think he did his homework and saw all his fellow PRIDE fighters getting tooled? and wanted no part of it himself? He knew he'd get exposed, and the legend would be no more.

You can thank me later.

Pride fighters cant compete with UFC fighters?? so Anderson Silva, Rampage Jackson, and Dan Henderson according to what you just said cannot compete with UFC fighters? interesting.. and N-O-G became the UFC champion...

Ive seen these sessions for myself. Just trust me. .

You are so full of SHlT, its really sad, I try and avoid getting sucked into your crap but come the f**k on, now you expect use to really believe you watch them spare. Anyone who cant tell form you articulation that your a kid or believes any thing you say is all the more stupid for listing to you.

I going to stop letting you suck me in now i just want to say my peace.

For the love of God.. Save your money. I care about the UFC and MMA community' date=' Im trying to do you all a favor and save you your money and your life from betting the house on Shogun. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE ODDS ARE. 1 thing you never do is bet against my boys Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida, unless of course you have a deathwish. Its a proven fact. They will bankrupt you.

Like I said Im just trying to save you kids some money, I know if you put money on him and he loses, he will lose all those fans. Let's just face it, PRIDE fighters cant compete with UFC fighters. Look at N-o-g when he joined the UFC, who was considered the 2nd best fighter in the world behind Fedor, came in and is on the verge of getting retired. Fedor wouldnt be able to hang in the UFC, which is why he is ducking the UFC. You dont think he did his homework and saw all his fellow PRIDE fighters getting tooled? and wanted no part of it himself? He knew he'd get exposed, and the legend would be no more.

You can thank me later.[/quote']

+1,000,000,000

What i've been trying to say forever... Machida is going to wreck Shogun.

+1' date='000,000,000

What i've been trying to say forever... Machida is going to wreck Shogun.[/quote']

....don't feed the troll. You may agree in your head but not on the forum.

- 1' date='000,000

....don't feed the troll. You may agree in your head but not on the forum.[/quote']

lmao anything more then an insult towards AK is against the rules on the UFC forum

Let's just face it' date=' PRIDE fighters cant compete with UFC fighters. Look at N-o-g when he joined the UFC, who was considered the 2nd best fighter in the world behind Fedor, came in and is on the verge of getting retired. Fedor wouldnt be able to hang in the UFC, which is why he is ducking the UFC. You dont think he did his homework and saw all his fellow PRIDE fighters getting tooled? and wanted no part of it himself? He knew he'd get exposed, and the legend would be no more.

[/quote']

Isn't your boy Anderson Silva a former Pride fighter?

lmao anything more then an insult towards AK is against the rules on the UFC forum

Damn Straight!!!!

Oh yeah, didn't you hear, AK knows nothing, but picked two dominant fighters and decided he was their #1 ****.....

Superfan, he doesn't know that. In case you haven't noticed hes a kid, no hes a young teenager, who to spite his is pretend made up rants does not know very much about this sport.

Why is everyone hating on my MMA knowledge? Mad I just EXPOSED shogun? Like I said I care about the UFC community and Im just trying to save you kids some money. You want to bet against my boy Machida? go ahead, fine by me.. But dont come back here crying to me when you get your money took.

Ill just bump this thread tell you I told you so. And Anderson was a MECA fighter, who left PRIDE because the competition was too easy. Please dont hate on my MMA knowledge anymore plz. kthx.

Showgun has a punchers chance just like Bowles had against Miguel Torres.

But i;m not betting on Showgun.

Oh and have you guys ever noticed that when bj penn comes to the ring there is a guy with him that looks alot like Machida.

His name is scott though and he runs bj's website. But he would definely win a look a like contest.

LOL, AK is a fking retard, honestly. He makes out as if he is the biggest Machida and Silva fan that ha followed them all there lives. Refers to them as 'My boys...' and just generally licks there ****. When really he knows jack shiit about them, and he is the biggest Bandwagon follower on this forum.

He is also the biggest coksucker and general twwat on this forum.

I cant wait till Shogun beats Machida and Anderson Silva, JUST so i can see AK's reaction and take the piss.

LOL' date=' AK is a fking retard, honestly. He makes out as if he is the biggest Machida and Silva fan that ha followed them all there lives. Refers to them as 'My boys...' and just generally licks there ****. When really he knows jack shiit about them, and he is the biggest Bandwagon follower on this forum. [/quote']

No way man, he's watched them spar together. They don't let just any ****-licking fanboy sit in on their super-secret training camp. AK is the real deal!

Why is everyone hating on my MMA knowledge? Mad I just EXPOSED shogun? Like I said I care about the UFC community and Im just trying to save you kids some money. You want to bet against my boy Machida? go ahead' date=' fine by me.. But dont come back here crying to me when you get your money took.

Ill just bump this thread tell you I told you so. And Anderson was a MECA fighter, who left PRIDE because the competition was too easy. Please dont hate on my MMA knowledge anymore plz. kthx.[/quote']

You have got to be the dumbest ugliest little TROLL in your preschool.....

No way man' date=' he's watched them spar together. They don't let just any ****-licking fanboy sit in on their super-secret training camp. AK is the real deal![/quote']

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

no way man' date=' he's watched them spar together. They don't let just any ****-licking fanboy sit in on their super-secret training camp. Ak is the real deal![/quote']

now thats funny

Shogun isn't crap. I ain't nutt-hugging Machida, but deep down all of you know that Machida will destroy Slowgun. Just like the people who went for Griffin, they all knew Anderson was going to rip a hole in him.

Machida trains with the best in the world, and he has a BB in BJJ. His style is extremely unorthodox, and I know for a fact that Shogun won't figure him out. The distance and the timing will win the fight this time. Shogun will not be able to close the distance.

This is a cute thread that's blown the whole fight out of proportion.

Yes the odds are in an overwhleming favour of Machida, but some of the points and arguments you used were unnecessary.

shogun also has a blackbelt in jiu jitsu. thats not really his strong point but thats not really going to play a role in this fight. i dont like to make predictions i just doubt it will end in a submission for either fighter.

Shogun isn't crap. I ain't nutt-hugging Machida' date=' but deep down all of you know that Machida will destroy Slowgun. Just like the people who went for Griffin, they all knew Anderson was going to rip a hole in him.

Machida trains with the best in the world, and he has a BB in BJJ. His style is extremely unorthodox, and I know for a fact that Shogun won't figure him out. The distance and the timing will win the fight this time. Shogun will not be able to close the distance.[/quote']

Of any of the strikers in the LHW division, I'd say that Shogun has the best chances of closing the distance. He hasn't been throwing those kicks because of the knee surgeries and the cardio problems that came with having to rehab the knees. I'm not saying that Shogun will win this fight, I'm just saying that you can never count anyone out. Especially not an "untested" champion. Not untested in level of competition or number of fights, but his chin IS untested. No one's been able to touch it, therefore, there's no way of knowing what a power shot will do if landed cleanly.

Never count out anyone with the ability to throw a punch.

AK you're an uneducated idiot. Shogun has a bigger chance than anyone will give him credit for because they've only seen his UFC fights. Why do you post when you obviously know nothing except that you like two fighters who are undefeated in the UFC.

Yeah Shogun tries to come in with that running punch on Machida that he caught Chuck with, he is going to sleep. Machida will vaporize Shogun. You kids are about to see JUST how good my boy Machida really is.

There will always be haters, saying the next guy in line will be the one to beat him, until they're in the cage and Machida is making them look like its the first fight they've ever been in, in their life. Shogun is no different. You better get used to the Machida era, because its going to take an asteroid to stop my boy Machida's title run. Just face it, accept it, and find a different fighter to like. Machida is going nowhere.He's here to stay. Get used to him or GTFO.

Yeah Shogun tries to come in with that running punch on Machida that he caught Chuck with' date=' he is going to sleep. Machida will vaporize Shogun. You kids are about to see JUST how good my boy Machida really is.

There will always be haters, saying the next guy in line will be the one to beat him, until they're in the cage and Machida is making them look like its the first fight they've ever been in, in their life. Shogun is no different. You better get used to the Machida era, because its going to take an asteroid to stop my boy Machida's title run. Just face it, accept it, and find a different fighter to like. Machida is going nowhere.He's here to stay. Get used to him or GTFO.[/quote']

u have no friends

Hey wo wo wo guys your endanger of discussing real mma in a AK thread and thats not allowed here guys!

Sorry. Won't happen again.

AK you're an uneducated idiot. Shogun has a bigger chance than anyone will give him credit for because they've only seen his UFC fights. Why do you post when you obviously know nothing except that you like two fighters who are undefeated in the UFC.

I second that....

Yeah Shogun tries to come in with that running punch on Machida that he caught Chuck with' date=' he is going to sleep. Machida will vaporize Shogun. You kids are about to see JUST how good my boy Machida really is.

There will always be haters, saying the next guy in line will be the one to beat him, until they're in the cage and Machida is making them look like its the first fight they've ever been in, in their life. Shogun is no different. You better get used to the Machida era, because its going to take an asteroid to stop my boy Machida's title run. Just face it, accept it, and find a different fighter to like. Machida is going nowhere.He's here to stay. Get used to him or GTFO.[/quote']

A 9yr telling ME to get off the forum......ok.......Machida and Silva are great fighters...but eventually they will lose to someone. There is nothing wrong with speculating about who it might be to get the job done. Which is exactly what this forum is for.

Now go brush your teeth and go to beddy bye bud cuz its a big day of preschool in the morning.....

shogun also has a blackbelt in jiu jitsu. thats not really his strong point but thats not really going to play a role in this fight. i dont like to make predictions i just doubt it will end in a submission for either fighter.

Stop... Just stop. Shogun got SUBMITTED... Straight TAPPED by Forrest Griffin.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME KID? Forrest was getting the better of Shogun in the stand up, same Forrest who got raped by Anderson Silva, same Anderson who gets schooled in sparring by Machida.. I mean Mark Coleman stood and banged with Shogun, yeah he didnt win, but Coleman's striking is non existent..

Shogun getting all this hype over a single knockout win over Chuck Liddell is ridiculous. He hasnt proved anything to me. He doesnt have face stomps or soccer kicks to resort to. He doesnt have the luxury of not being drug tested, he doesnt have the advantage in striking or takedowns, he might have the slight advantage in BJJ, but that is IT. Cant use it if he cant get a takedown. He wont even get in range for a takedown.

Shogun is done for folks. Stop living in the past. Get over it. Shogun has nothing to offer my boy Machida.. And when he delivers him the inevitable beatdown, I will be bumping this thread telling you kids I told you so. Kids just dont ever learn. You should really take it from a pro who's been watching the sport since UFC 1. Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.. TUF nubs.

A 9yr telling ME to get off the forum......ok.......Machida and Silva are great fighters...but eventually they will lose to someone. There is nothing wrong with speculating about who it might be to get the job done. Which is exactly what this forum is for.

Now go brush your teeth and go to beddy bye bud cuz its a big day of preschool in the morning.....

LMAO.... But in fairness lets not accuse him of being 9. A profile based on his demeanor,aptitude, and articulateness I would place him in the 12-16 yr old category.

Stop... Just stop. Shogun got SUBMITTED... Straight TAPPED by Forrest Griffin.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME KID? Forrest was getting the better of Shogun in the stand up' date=' same Forrest who got raped by Anderson Silva, same Anderson who gets schooled in sparring by Machida.. I mean Mark Coleman stood and banged with Shogun, yeah he didnt win, but Coleman's striking is non existent..

Shogun getting all this hype over a single knockout win over Chuck Liddell is ridiculous. He hasnt proved anything to me. He doesnt have face stomps or soccer kicks to resort to. He doesnt have the luxury of not being drug tested, he doesnt have the advantage in striking or takedowns, he might have the slight advantage in BJJ, but that is IT. Cant use it if he cant get a takedown. He wont even get in range for a takedown.

Shogun is done for folks. Stop living in the past. Get over it. Shogun has nothing to offer my boy Machida.. And when he delivers him the inevitable beatdown, I will be bumping this thread telling you kids I told you so. Kids just dont ever learn. You should really take it from a pro who's been watching the sport since UFC 1. Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.. TUF nubs.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Shogun is some sort of a gun??

Stop... Just stop. Shogun got SUBMITTED... Straight TAPPED by Forrest Griffin.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME KID? Forrest was getting the better of Shogun in the stand up' date=' same Forrest who got raped by Anderson Silva, same Anderson who gets schooled in sparring by Machida.. I mean Mark Coleman stood and banged with Shogun, yeah he didnt win, but Coleman's striking is non existent..

Shogun is done for folks. Stop living in the past. Get over it. Shogun has nothing to offer my boy Machida.. And when he delivers him the inevitable beatdown, I will be bumping this thread telling you kids I told you so. Kids just dont ever learn. You should really take it from a pro who's been watching the sport since UFC 1. Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.. TUF nubs.[/quote']

That is the closest thing to and intelligent real post I have ever seen out of you. Wow im impressed i might have any taken is seriously if you could just say Machida with out saying my boy, we get it you like him, maybe you even want us to believe you know him. Geez come on...

There are so many paths to take in discrediting you here....we'll go with the obvious ones...

- The standup with Forrest was not a raping. Watch the fight. Forrest did not constantly get the better of Rua. At one point Rua was on top throwing elbows and cut forrest from eyebrow to hairline. The choke was at the end of round three. We have already discussed the problems with cardio due to the rehabbing of his knee. This same cardio is the only reason he didn't get the ko sooner against Coleman. In the Liddell fight his cardio was much better and he had more bounce in his step. Better footwork altogether. This leads people to believe that Shogun is getting back in form. With the amount of time he's had to train since then, he should be ready for a war against Machida.

- You clearly have stated before that you are only 17. The whole day 1 bit is mathematically impossible unless you were watching it as a 1yr old.

- No beatdown is inevitable. If you were a true patron of the sport you would know that anyone can KO anyone on any given day. Anything is possible in this sport. So stop posting one sided arguments that have no merit whatsoever. Troll.

LMAO.... But in fairness lets not accuse him of being 9. A profile based on his demeanor' date='aptitude, and articulateness I would place him in the 12-16 yr old category.[/quote']

He said in a previous forum that he was 17.

i feel sorry for your parents ur so ****en anoying

I understand when people are mad they say things they dont mean. I wont hold it against you. You're just speaking strictly from emotions and you arent thinking clearly. Your judgement is clouded, and it shows because you think Shogun actually has a chance to win.

I feel sorry for you, and I fear for your mental state when Shogun loses, and how homicidal you will become when you lose your entire life savings betting on Shogun.. Before you place that money on him, please read my thread 1 more time, and convince yourself not to do it. You're better off giving it to charity.

Dont make the same mistake so many others have betting against my boy Machida.. I mean honestly, how many times does he have to clear out the LHW division before people finally learn not to best against him? Its like committing financial suicide. Listen to Joe Rogan, welcome to the Machida Era.. What does that mean you ask.. It means Machida is going to hold the belt for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better. But only you can prevent forest fires.

I understand when people are mad they say things they dont mean. I wont hold it against you. You're just speaking strictly from emotions and you arent thinking clearly. Your judgement is clouded' date=' and it shows because you think Shogun actually has a chance to win.

I feel sorry for you, and I fear for your mental state when Shogun loses, and how homicidal you will become when you lose your entire life savings betting on Shogun.. Before you place that money on him, please read my thread 1 more time, and convince yourself not to do it. You're better off giving it to charity.

Dont make the same mistake so many others have betting against my boy Machida.. I mean honestly, how many times does he have to clear out the LHW division before people finally learn not to best against him? Its like committing financial suicide. Listen to Joe Rogan, welcome to the Machida Era.. What does that mean you ask.. It means Machida is going to hold the belt for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better. But only you can prevent forest fires.[/quote']

Can you prevent a house fire? Cuz thats what you'd be dealing with if half the people on here knew were you lived....