carwin doesnt keep his hands up

team_uk

i can name another fighter that keeps there hands low.. ANDERSON SILVA ! alot of fighters keep there hands low for a reason its a stratagey to get the other fighter to think they can land a punch on them and then BAM ! a counter comes flying in and the other fighter has MUSHY FACE :).

u cant be serious! anderson silva never gets caught flush as he is quick and sways out of the way! gonzaga rocked carwin bad before he caught him as he was stationary with his hands down!

I think Carwin keeps his hands low because he's trying to conserve energy. I mean he's a big guy, 260+ and who knows what his stamina is going to be like in the later rounds, especially against Lesnar. I believe that Carwin needs a first round knock out or he's going to gas. I mean its gotta take a toll holding up those quad x size hands lol.

Being able to hit people doesnt mean you have good standup. I would say that Brocks standup is poor personally.

I also believe that his chin is suspect and Id like to see how he reacts when somebody catches him. Carwin would certainly test his chin.

Carwin keeping his hands down would in my opinion be beneficial against Brock as no doubt Brock will try and take the fight to the floor. The lower Carwins hands - the less distance thay have to travel to defend takedowns.

i can name another fighter that keeps there hands low.. ANDERSON SILVA ! alot of fighters keep there hands low for a reason its a stratagey to get the other fighter to think they can land a punch on them and then BAM ! a counter comes flying in and the other fighter has MUSHY FACE :).

Anderson doesn't count

He has 8 arms.

Archived