any truth to this?

flipmodollas

With Rog?rio “Minotouro” Nogueira out of the picture and apparently signing with the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Bitetti Combat’s promoters have been left scrambling to find a replacement fighter. Murilo “Ninja” Rua (16-10-1) appears to be ready to answer their call.

“I heard that, they already called me. If we get to an agreement, I’ll love to fight”, said Ninja, promising a great show: “I’ll do my best”.

Rua has not fought in Brazil since the Meca World Vale Tudo 4 eveng in 2004, he’s excited about fighting in his home country again.

“It’s great for our sport. I never fought in Rio de Janeiro, it’s gonna be a real pleasure”, guarantee. To replace Little Nogueira, Murilo would go up to light heavyweight division again, where he hasn’t fought since a loss to Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in 2005, at Pride.

‘They didn’t say anything about an opponent, but they said I’d face Minotouro’s opponent. In this case, I’d go up to 205, but only for this fight”

His last bout was back in April of this year where he lost a unanimous decision to Japanese fighter Riki Fukuda at the DREAM.8 event. He’s lost two bouts in a row and is 2-2 in his past four.

“Ninja” has been busy lately, helping his brother Maur?cio “Shogun” Rua get ready for his bout with UFC light-heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida.

If there is it would be awsome to have both NoGs in UFC I wish Ninja would come to UFC as well he's a monster IMO extremely under-rated fighter

Archived