Shogun training for Machida

bright508620

Those were plastic weights. That's like 250 lbs tops. I can squat 300 with ease.. and way more reps than that.

Besides it doesnt matter if Shogun could squat a 1000 lbs and bench 600 lbs. All the strength in the world isnt going to save him from the beatdown my boy Machida is going to put on him. I cant help but feel sorry for Shogun and his fans, who actually believe in him. Lyoto Machida doesnt lose.. Its a prove fact. Just get over it already. Shogun is going to get tooled with.

Those were plastic weights. That's like 250 lbs tops. I can squat 300 with ease.. and way more reps than that.

Besides it doesnt matter if Shogun could squat a 1000 lbs and bench 600 lbs. All the strength in the world isnt going to save him from the beatdown my boy Machida is going to put on him. I cant help but feel sorry for Shogun and his fans' date=' who actually believe in him. Lyoto Machida doesnt lose.. Its a prove fact. Just get over it already. Shogun is going to get tooled with.[/quote']

and you are 7 foot tall and spit out fire balls and bolts of lightning out your ****.....!!!! I really hope that Shogun wins and for you to eat all these words one by one! It would make mine and eveyones day. In fact I would bet that there are Machida fans wishing the same just to shut you the F**K up! Also go on and put us straight who are you really??? We all suspect certain people so just come out with and tell us..... GB? Jitswho? AA? go on!!!!!

I think the key here is that he's not showing how much he can squat. He is showing confidence in his knee and showing that it's no longer a detriment...

You think Machida is scared of Shoguns knee? "Hey Lyoto! Look at my knee! Im confident in it now, you're going down!"

My boy Lyoto doesnt care about his knee. In fact, Machida wants Shogun to be 110% that way Shogun can make no excuses when he smashes him. Shogun cant win this fight no matter where it goes.. Standing up, failed attempts at taking him down, on the ground.. Shogun is done for.

Everyone thinks that if Shogun gets it to the ground he'll win.. First he has to get it there, then next he has to deal with Machida's sick jits. He's a BJJ blackbelt.. Do you know how sick his jits is? You guys just dont think he has a ground game because you've only been following his career since he joined the UFC. But my boys jits is sick. He'll take this fight on the ground, or on the feet, it doesnt matter to him. Machida is stronger than Shogun, and better in all aspects of fighting. I know for a fact my boy Machida has sicker jits than Shogun.

You think Machida is scared of Shoguns knee? "Hey Lyoto! Look at my knee! Im confident in it now' date=' you're going down!"

My boy Lyoto doesnt care about his knee. In fact, Machida wants Shogun to be 110% that way Shogun can make no excuses when he smashes him. Shogun cant win this fight no matter where it goes.. Standing up, failed attempts at taking him down, on the ground.. Shogun is done for.

Everyone thinks that if Shogun gets it to the ground he'll win.. First he has to get it there, then next he has to deal with Machida's sick jits. He's a BJJ blackbelt.. Do you know how sick his jits is? You guys just dont think he has a ground game because you've only been following his career since he joined the UFC. But my boys jits is sick. He'll take this fight on the ground, or on the feet, it doesnt matter to him. Machida is stronger than Shogun, and better in all aspects of fighting. I know for a fact my boy Machida has sicker jits than Shogun.[/quote']

well, I agree that Machida will win this fight and quite possibly in dominant fashion. I also want to see a Shogun at 100% and don't want to hear any excuses. But I still maintain that Shogun isn't 'showing off' with how much he is squatting...he's just showing confidence in his knee, which has been a weak spot of late.

well' date=' I agree that Machida will win this fight and quite possibly in dominant fashion. I also want to see a Shogun at 100% and don't want to hear any excuses. But I still maintain that Shogun isn't 'showing off' with how much he is squatting...he's just showing confidence in his knee, which has been a weak spot of late.[/quote']

I dont care how confident he is in his knee.. He's not going to win this fight. Pointblank period. End of story. Discussion over.

Besides it doesnt matter if Shogun could squat a 1000 lbs and bench 600 lbs. All the strength in the world isnt going to save him from the beatdown my boy Machida is going to put on him. I cant help but feel sorry for Shogun and his fans' date=' who actually believe in him. Lyoto Machida doesnt lose.. Its a prove fact. Just get over it already. Shogun is going to get tooled with.[/quote']

lol so what? The man isnt a powerlifter is he, i doubt hes trying for max reps to be a hero bragging down the pub what he can squat

On Youtube they say 140 kg, which is not really impressive at all. Especially for a professional athlete who is supposedly known for his powerful kicking. If he was trying to show that his knee is fully operational, I am sure he would have handled more weights.

first of all arcaneknight Lyoto is not your boy and never will be

second stop pretending to be the internet tough guy

and lastly you may need to take a ****t once in a while because uve got something stuck up there "coughs" your head

lyoto vs shogun has the potential to be a great fight

ok first off lets clear this up for somone to be your boy they have to know you exist in this world and give a **** about you dare i say even like you. so you fail in all of these things so plz stop saying that in your posts you sound stupid. Second no one is unbeatable eventually somone wilol breakdown tape of anderson and machida figure out the angles in which the attack from and come up with a good game plan and they will have an off night.

It is bound to happen its the nature of the sport look at the evolution of the sport all the way back to when bjj was the new hip thing everyone needed to learn if you did not study it you would get your leg broken same applies here if you dont figure these guys out you get punched in the face.

and you are 7 foot tall and spit out fire balls and bolts of lightning out your ****.....!!!! I really hope that Shogun wins and for you to eat all these words one by one! It would make mine and eveyones day. In fact I would bet that there are Machida fans wishing the same just to shut you the F**K up! Also go on and put us straight who are you really??? We all suspect certain people so just come out with and tell us..... GB? Jitswho? AA? go on!!!!!

I'm starting to but can't really bring my self to it yet but if this continues I'm going to be rooting for Shogun... :(

I'm starting to but can't really bring my self to it yet but if this continues I'm going to be rooting for Shogun... :(

GO ahead. Anyone who roots against my fighter will get let down, badly. Its as simple as that. When that cage door closes, my boy Lyoto don't play no games. I've been telling you kids since day 1 Machida was the real deal.. And Shogun is his next victim. The UFC is going to run out of fighters to feed him.

GO ahead. Anyone who roots against my fighter will get let down' date=' badly. Its as simple as that. When that cage door closes, my boy Lyoto don't play no games. I've been telling you kids since day 1 Machida was the real deal.. And Shogun is his next victim. The UFC is going to run out of fighters to feed him.[/quote']

This guy is hilarious! You have been telling everyone since day one huh? I would be willing to bet that you jumped on your boy's wagon not that long ago! Machida is a great fighter but up until recently nobody paid any attention to him. I think this will be a great fight and think that Shogun is going to be back to his old ways!

GO ahead. Anyone who roots against my fighter will get let down' date=' badly. Its as simple as that. When that cage door closes, my boy Lyoto don't play no games. I've been telling you kids since day 1 Machida was the real deal.. And Shogun is his next victim. The UFC is going to run out of fighters to feed him.[/quote']

Ya, shame on people who are loyal to a fighter or team. Shame on people for cheering on the underdog. I suppose you are also a Yankees fan...and Patriots up until last year...

Why do people always say ban or suspend me.. What, because Im confident in my fighter and know what he is capable of, and I let it be known? No one forces you to read my posts.. So why are you getting so upset?

I state my highly regarded and respected opinion, if you dont agree with it, that's fine. I dont agree with a lot of your alls views, but do you see me screaming to ban everyone on this forum? No.

Stay on topic please, this is about Shogun training for Machida. This is bigger than you and me.

Shogun will be outclassed in all aspects of this fight. Shogun is highly overrated since he returned from his injury. Barely beating an over-the-hill exhausted Coleman and knocking out Liddell for Liddell's fourth knockout in his last five fights does not make him worthy of a title fight in my opinion. With that said, I am really looking forward to this fight because I want to see Shogun exposed for the chump that he is.

Like I said before....stick to your own threads so we can just skip them and not have to worry about reading your bullsh*t posts. You know nothing. GO SHOGUN!!!

Why do people always say ban or suspend me.. What' date=' because Im confident in my fighter and know what he is capable of, and I let it be known? No one forces you to read my posts.. So why are you getting so upset?

I state my[b'] highly regarded and respected opinion[/b], if you dont agree with it, that's fine. I dont agree with a lot of your alls views, but do you see me screaming to ban everyone on this forum? No.

Stay on topic please, this is about Shogun training for Machida. This is bigger than you and me.

Because you should be banned or suspended for the crap you make us listen to....

Highly regarded and respected?! OMG I just laughed till I puked.......

Shogun will be outclassed in all aspects of this fight. Shogun is highly overrated since he returned from his injury. Barely beating an over-the-hill exhausted Coleman and knocking out Liddell for Liddell's fourth knockout in his last five fights does not make him worthy of a title fight in my opinion. With that said' date=' I am really looking forward to this fight because I want to see Shogun exposed for the chump that he is.[/quote']

The reason Shogun got the shot is cuz Rampage opted to beat Rashad before claiming his belt back. Granted a KO win over Chuck can pretty much be had by sneezing on him nowadays.....but once upon a time there was this guy named Rua ripping through everyone.... Either way, I like Machida, but I like Shogun and Rampage better and want Lyoto to lose so this troll will go away.

Like I said before....stick to your own threads so we can just skip them and not have to worry about reading your bullsh*t posts. You know nothing. GO SHOGUN!!!

Because you should be banned or suspended for the crap you make us listen to....

Highly regarded and respected?! OMG I just laughed till I puked.......

The reason Shogun got the shot is cuz Rampage opted to beat Rashad before claiming his belt back. Granted a KO win over Chuck can pretty much be had by sneezing on him nowadays.....but once upon a time there was this guy named Rua ripping through everyone.... Either way' date=' I like Machida, but I like Shogun and Rampage better and want Lyoto to lose so this troll will go away.[/quote']

You know as soon as Shogun wins his sig will read "been a fan of Shogun since day 1... no questions asked" lol

Why do people always say ban or suspend me.. What' date=' because Im confident in my fighter and know what he is capable of, and I let it be known? No one forces you to read my posts.. So why are you getting so upset?

I state my highly regarded and respected opinion, if you dont agree with it, that's fine. I dont agree with a lot of your alls views, but do you see me screaming to ban everyone on this forum? No.

Stay on topic please, this is about Shogun training for Machida. This is bigger than you and me.[/quote']

One your opinion is not respected not the least bit. Two your a d ouche that why people want you ban you troll. Also again he is not your fighter your a idiot and that is the general concensus of thousands of ppl the get on this site. No one needs you to let it be known that Machida is great. Your just a loser dude. Only if i could legally kill some one you would be first on my list

You know as soon as Shogun wins his sig will read "been a fan of Shogun since day 1... no questions asked" lol

HAHA, i know man. I will bet any money on that. As soon as A. Silva and Machida lose he will all of a sudden be a fan of the fighter that beats them. And he will have followed that fighter since day 1 aswell... but just felt the need to follow Silva and Machida as he felt they needed his support because after all they are 'his boys..'.

Haha, ArcaneKnight, your such a diick... All i can really think of saying to any of your comments is ... 'Go fucck yourself.'

ArcaneKnight, you sound so gay when you keep saying "My boy Machida" do you actualy want his babies? That is the impression I am getting.

I'm a big fan of Lyoto, and I wanted him to win at UFC 104, but now I want Shogun to win so you will just shut up. I don't think it will happen but I can hope.

ArcaneKnight' date=' you sound so gay when you keep saying "My boy Machida" do you actualy want his babies? That is the impression I am getting.

I'm a big fan of Lyoto, and I wanted him to win at UFC 104, but now I want Shogun to win so you will just shut up. I don't think it will happen but I can hope.[/quote']

Get off our bandwaggon.....lol...

First off, Arcane Knight is a total d-bag.

If Machida indeed rolls the entire UFC and finishes his career undefeated, we'll have to say he's the greatest ever.

Yet nobody has ever done that, so perhaps tempering your enthusiam a bit might be prudent. There is a difference between supporting and nut hugging, and currently you are a bona fide testicular tarzan.

Anderson Silva lost to a flying knee bar. Frank Mir subbed Lesner.

Machida can loose, he will loose, I predict, because it's nearly impossible to bring your A game every night.

Mike Tyson crumbled. Even Tiger Woods, perhaps the most dominant athlete ever, blew a lead a couple weeks back.

The key to this fight is "what Shogun shows up"

Is it the Shogun who ran through Rampage Jackson? Or was that Shogun hopped up on steroids and now a shadow of the fighter he use to be???

Is the knee fully healed???

A lot of questions to be answered. But if the Shogun who dismantled Rampage and just about every other fighter in Pride, for that matter, shows up, this ought to be a damn good fight. DAMN GOOD!

First off' date=' Arcane Knight is a total d-bag.

If Machida indeed rolls the entire UFC and finishes his career undefeated, we'll have to say he's the greatest ever.

Yet nobody has ever done that, so perhaps tempering your enthusiam a bit might be prudent. There is a difference between supporting and nut hugging, and currently you are a bona fide testicular tarzan.

Anderson Silva lost to a flying knee bar. Frank Mir subbed Lesner.

Machida can loose, he will loose, I predict, because it's nearly impossible to bring your A game every night.

Mike Tyson crumbled. Even Tiger Woods, perhaps the most dominant athlete ever, blew a lead a couple weeks back.

The key to this fight is "what Shogun shows up"

Is it the Shogun who ran through Rampage Jackson? Or was that Shogun hopped up on steroids and now a shadow of the fighter he use to be???

Is the knee fully healed???

A lot of questions to be answered. But if the Shogun who dismantled Rampage and just about every other fighter in Pride, for that matter, shows up, this ought to be a damn good fight. DAMN GOOD![/quote']

Testicular Tarzan OMG!!!! Awesome!! I again laughed till I puked....

Stay on topic please, this is about Shogun training for Machida. This is bigger than you and me.[/quote']

I just love how you pick imo the top 2 p4p fighters in the world to cheer for haha. they arent your fighters. And i hate to say it but you wont eat your words cause shogun more then likly will get wrecked in this bout. And MANY people agree but after the fight you will act like everyone was against him and so on.

That was just 5 minutes' date=' you can draw no conclusions from that. It might just have been a warm up. I would much rather have seen him spar.[/quote']

5 minutes isn't enough time to draw conclusions? Allow me to direct you to ArcaneKnight's irrefutable proof that Machida will be the most dominant MMA champ in history based on 20 seconds of footage:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=6844

5 minutes isn't enough time to draw conclusions? Allow me to direct you to ArcaneKnight's irrefutable proof that Machida will be the most dominant MMA champ in history based on 20 seconds of footage:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=6844

Look at the sheer confidence he exudes. "WHATEVER WHATEVER...WHOEVER" He learned english just to tell the masses he would walk through anyone and everyone. Other fighters call out people they think they match up good against. My boy Machida doesnt care who you throw at him, he will destroy them. As far as Im concerned he should have just been given the title as soon as he joined the UFC, if not atleast given a title shot He would've already had 6-7 title defenses under his belt.

But its all politics. They tried to keep him from the title, but they could no longer deny him of it. They knew he'd make Chuck's title reign look like childs play.

Please Arcaneknight' date=' stop talking this way. Because of you i want A Silva and Machida to loose just to shut ur mouth. I love these fighters, specially silva, but ur soooo stupid[/quote']

If you want them to lose because of someone on a forum, you were never a fan in the first place.. That goes for all of you. You fake bandwagon jumping MMA people..

pfft. and you kids really have the nerve to call yourelves fans? pfft... Dispicable..

Archived