kenflo iwant another fight this year

mmakillsallothersports

he should want another fight as soon as possible. MMA fans are "what have you done for me lately"...and dwell on being near-sighted by putting everything in someone's last fight. KenFlo is a very good fighter, but saw his stock drop huge by being outclassed by BJ. Forrest can say the same. He went from hero to zero even more dramatically than KenFlo.

I'd like to see him fight the winner of Griffin vs. Franca.

Nice. No rematches - Griffin's near the top5 surely too - so not a gimme fight or lose-lose situation. If Franca can pull out the win (as you can tell i'm leaning towards Griffin) then it puts him back up there.

I'd look forward to seeing how Kenny deals with Griffin on the mat and how Griffin deals with Kenny's BJJ if it were to happen. Franca vs Florian has a nice ring to it. Thinking about it - wow that'd be a sick fight, considering their skills and style. :) Excellent pick.

kenflo said in a srticle on mmaweekly i want another fight this year i wan t someone tough. i say give him sanchez awesome fight and sanchez will actually have to earn his shot. any other suggestions.

It won't Diego Sanchez, i could see Frankie Edgar or winner of Gray Maynard-Roger Huerta

Kenny is going to spiral downward into a big losing streak. He doesnt have what it takes to stay a top contender in a hungry and young LW division

ehh yeah he does actually, he gave Joe daddy a serious whooping, something Diego couldnt really do and something a lot of people in the LW division couldnt do to be fair, i reckon kenny comes back even stronger

Archived