most interressting fight ufc 102

jchilled

m i the only one to only be interressting with the marquart vs maia fight at ufc 102. surely enough silva vs jardine could be a bangin fight but if it end in 2 seconds won t worth the price and big nog vs couture where would this lead us. battle of the old man (with no disrespect to any of those two men). as much as i hate brock : brock vs couture 2 no chance in hell, big nog vs brock even less chance. so everyone on saturday night watch the showdown go as to of the best technician at 185 battle it out .the best clash of differrent style since a long time. enjoy. (maia the new gracie in mma) now you no wich side i m on

m i the only one to only be interressting with the marquart vs maia fight at ufc 102.
i think your a little nutty thinking you may be the only one interested in this fight. i think it would be safe to say that a majority of the MMA community thinks this will be the best fight on that card and is looking forward to seeing it. It should be a Main Event in my opinon.

just my opinion too . i would like to see more people talking about this fight. that all . not really thinking i m the only one .just want to hear stuff about that fight. me as i said it i m damian maia all the way but marquart is such a good fighter and he trained at jackson so he as a game plan so he better go with is plan and stay on his feet cause if it get to the ground GAME OVER

Archived