Natasha Wicks, Newest UFC Octagon Girl, Talks Newfound Fame

freedom

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=natasha-wicks-newest-ufc-octagon-girl-talks-newfound-fame

Q: Former Octagon girl Rachelle Leah posed nude in Playboy last year. Would you ever consider doing that?

A: You know, I used to work at Playboy club, and that was the question I was asked all the time. At this point in my life, no, I will say no. Just because there are just a lot of other things that I want to pursue, and I know that I'm extremely talented in a lot of different areas. And I'd like to be able to show that before I did anything like that. This whole UFC Octagon girl thing is huge. It's the biggest thing in my career, so far. But there's a lot of other things I would like to pursue further down once I've kind of tested the waters in other areas, and see whether it be acting or more serious modeling ... whatever. I don't have anything against it at all. I think Playboy would definitely be the way to go because it's definitely classy and respected, I guess you could say.

Q: So, other than your Octagon girl job, do you work for anyone else?

A: I also go-go dance at XS at the Wynn in Las Vegas, and I just do local modeling and stuff like that. I caddy for golfers, even though I've been doing a little less of that just because it's so hot here.

Q:You actually caddy for golfers?

Yeah. I'm not just sitting in the cart like, 'Hee hee.' I actually do my job.

Archived