Gsp vs hendo

jitsnbeer

I think this would be a good fight but GSP is hitting his prime right now and I really think he is just too skilled for Henderson to beat him. I love Henderson but he is getting a little long in the tooth. He has knockout power but GSP is not Bisping and I really don't see him landing a shot like that. Hendo is a great wrestler but his take down defense is sub-par. If they were both in their primes it might be a closer fight but I see GSP dominating if this fight were to ever take place. Like I said, I love Hendo but GSP is just a freak and is the blueprint for a MMA.

gsp will have to adjust his fighting first at MW if he's seriously going to fight anybody at the level of dan... well,i'm a fan of GSP but i think even if we consider that he's REALLY good at wrestling,he's going to face a very tough opponent in hendo... if we consider the fighting style of hendo (very hard foundation of wrestling game), he's like a bigger matt hughes... GSP dominated hughes simply because he's bigger... this is a true test to GSP's wrestling game,with a bigger opponent that has a a lot of wrestling experience...

now for us people who observe fights very keen,we already know that if both guys are good in grappling (canceling out both ground and clinch game) it all boils down to a striking match... GSP has a lot of different strikes,with weird angles... dan has a very strong right hand and we all know that (poor bisping)... and i think that if we talk about speed,i'll go with gsp... but if we talk about power,i'll go with hendo...

anyways,that would be a very MARVELOUS fight if they would make it happen...

sa manlulupig,'di ka pasisiil

-yawyan

gsp would take him down like everyone else. hendo is a great offensive wrestler. not defensive. gsp is freakishly strong. hendo is getting old. this fight ends in submission or decision both for gsp. i cant see hendo landing that right hand on gsp his takedown timing is way too good. that about sums it up in my opinion.

Archived