Dana White Talks UFC 102 and More Video

MMAWaves

See? Dana knows better than to pit GSP against my boy Anderson. Dana fears for GSP's safety. Atleast he's protecting him and not forcing him into a fight he cant win, just for the sake of it being a big draw. If GSP's scared to stand and strike now, just wait til my boy Anderson gets his hands on him. After Anderson gets done with him, he'll be afraid to fight all together. Probably retire and go play badminton or something.

See? Dana knows better than to pit GSP against my boy Anderson. Dana fears for GSP's safety. Atleast he's protecting him and not forcing him into a fight he cant win' date=' just for the sake of it being a big draw. If GSP's scared to stand and strike now, just wait til my boy Anderson gets his hands on him. After Anderson gets done with him, he'll be afraid to fight all together. Probably retire and go play badminton or something.[/quote']

WOWWW. lol get off his nuts. NO ONE i mean NO ONE will murder MY BOY GSP at this pt in his career. if he nd silva fought it would be GSP unanimous or slipt desicion. the fight would most likley go like the gsp and alves fight, maybe silva would land a few mor hits tho. as far as dana protecting gsp.... ur dumb. dana would love to c this fight also BUT gsp has to clean the division like silva did. both dominate theyre weight classes. dnt go off sayen silva is a god bcuz he beat ONE half way decent LHW fighter (griffen). the talent gsp has OWNED and dominated is far better than the ppl silva has beaten. (no wonder EVERYONE hates you. stop sayen dumb stuff)

WOWWW. lol get off his nuts. NO ONE i mean NO ONE will murder MY BOY GSP at this pt in his career. if he nd silva fought it would be GSP unanimous or slipt desicion. the fight would most likley go like the gsp and alves fight' date=' maybe silva would land a few mor hits tho. as far as dana protecting gsp.... ur dumb. dana would love to c this fight also BUT gsp has to clean the division like silva did. both dominate theyre weight classes. dnt go off sayen silva is a god bcuz he beat ONE half way decent LHW fighter (griffen). the talent gsp has OWNED and dominated is far better than the ppl silva has beaten. (no wonder EVERYONE hates you. stop sayen dumb stuff)[/quote']

You really think GSP would get a takedown without getting hit flush? With a monster knee to the head? Or a nasty straight right to the face? The most precise striker in all of MMA would just get taken down without making GSP pay? You blind fool. My boy Anderson isnt like these other scrubs GSP has fought. He will wreck GSP and walk right through him. You'd see a quick TKO stoppage after GSP's first or 2nd failed takedown attempts. GSP has nothing to offer Anderson. Just let this fight go, its not going to happen.

Dana White and GSP himself knows he doesnt stand a chance. He wants no part of this fight. And he's smart for avoiding it. Anderson will expose his style and show everyone how you beat his repetitive fight style. Anderson will end his career.

Archived