D-Bag, a short thread

HappyHamer

Can anyone tell me' date=' within the confines of forum rules, what the insult D**sh-bag means please? I've heard it used a lot and, like Bisping, always think "What the heck does that mean!"[/quote']

the answer is simply knowing what a '****** bag' is. it being a functional tool for women. try google.

its a boring insult imo. never hear it in the uk

Um... in America a d**che is what women use to wash inside themselves, so calling someone a d**che-bag is like calling them a piece of feminine hygiene equipment. If you want to mix it up a bit, you can call them a d**che-nozzle instead.

I think you owe us a good British insult now. :D

Um... in America a d**che is what women use to wash inside themselves' date=' so calling someone a d**che-bag is like calling them a piece of feminine hygiene equipment. If you want to mix it up a bit, you can call them a d**che-nozzle instead.

I think you owe us a good British insult now. :D[/quote']

A gentle one is numpty, which is what my little boy calls me. (Happy birthday to him BTW). It means someone who does something which is obviously silly.

I don't really have any offensive ones as I am clearly a good natured soul who is on his way to Saint-like levels of wholesomeness. Anyone who disagrees with this can go **** themselves in the **** with a ****** stick that has been ****** by their ***** ****** before they ***** ******** ******* ************. Thankyou.

A gentle one is numpty' date=' which is what my little boy calls me. (Happy birthday to him BTW). It means someone who does something which is obviously silly.

I don't really have any offensive ones as I am clearly a good natured soul who is on his way to Saint-like levels of wholesomeness. Anyone who disagrees with this can go **** themselves in the **** with a ****** stick that has been ****** by their ***** ****** before they ***** ******** ******* ************. Thankyou.[/quote']

That's good that!

A gentle one is numpty' date=' which is what my little boy calls me. (Happy birthday to him BTW). It means someone who does something which is obviously silly.

I don't really have any offensive ones as I am clearly a good natured soul who is on his way to Saint-like levels of wholesomeness. Anyone who disagrees with this can go **** themselves in the **** with a ****** stick that has been ****** by their ***** ****** before they ***** ******** ******* ************. Thankyou.[/quote']

LMAO! That was a good one. I will have to add "numpty" to my vocabulary. Happy birthday to your boy! :)

LMAO! That was a good one. I will have to add "numpty" to my vocabulary. Happy birthday to your boy! :)

If he carries on with the temper tantrums he's having so far, this may be his last! Does anyone have a mobile number for Madonna or Angelina Jolie? I need to talk to them about adoption. (Thank goodness my boy/monster can't read fully yet, this would traumatise him beyond repair!)

If he carries on with the temper tantrums he's having so far' date=' this may be his last! Does anyone have a mobile number for Madonna or Angelina Jolie? I need to talk to them about adoption. (Thank goodness my boy/monster can't read fully yet, this would traumatise him beyond repair!)[/quote']

Hahahaha, instead of the boogeyman we now have Angelina Jolie or Madonna, good one!

lol. we dont have many great 'mild' insults over here do we. thinks just escalate into torrents of swearing very quickly.

im nostalgic about the insult "bell-end" haha, but thats prob not a specific uk term

If he carries on with the temper tantrums he's having so far' date=' this may be his last! Does anyone have a mobile number for Madonna or Angelina Jolie? I need to talk to them about adoption. (Thank goodness my boy/monster can't read fully yet, this would traumatise him beyond repair!)[/quote']

Is he Indian? If not they wont want him, they already have one of everything else.

Such as "puta de madre"?

Hahaha' date=' good one! But its "puta madre". Another good one is "la concha de tu vieja", "mierda", "pendejo" and so on and so on.. those just some of the common ones.

So Argentina does insults better than Mexico?

Much better! We dont use "pincha" and all that childish talk. You hear it so much its doesnt seem like an insult anymore and it actually makes you laugh when you hear it :P

I don't really have any offensive ones as I am clearly a good natured soul who is on his way to Saint-like levels of wholesomeness. Anyone who disagrees with this can go **** themselves in the **** with a ****** stick that has been ****** by their ***** ****** before they ***** ******** ******* ************. Thankyou.[/quote']What's behind all those astericks (sp)? I prefer to use the term fukcboy, very insulting around here. If I were a brit, knob head would be a good one, bell end is another funny one.

How long have you had an internet connection for? Has it never occurred to you to use one of the countless online dictionaries? Or google it' date=' for Christ's Sake.[/quote']

Good example of being a D-bag. But I think he wanted a definition, not a demonstration. :P

I don't care. He's either an idiot or just desperate for conversation.

To be fair, I get idiot more than desperate, but now armed with my new found knowledge, I can call you a d-bag, safe in the knowledge that I am correct. You're also a numpty, helmet and a bell-end. Check through the thread for the meanings of these colloquial insults. Or better yet, "google it, for christs sake".

To be fair' date=' I get idiot more than desperate, but now armed with my new found knowledge, I can call you a d-bag, safe in the knowledge that I am correct. You're also a numpty, helmet and a bell-end. Check through the thread for the meanings of these colloquial insults. Or better yet, "google it, for christs sake".[/quote']

Hahahaha, brilliant

Can anyone tell me' date=' within the confines of forum rules, what the insult D**sh-bag means please? I've heard it used a lot and, like Bisping, always think "What the heck does that mean!"[/quote']

You are the second Brit to ask this question. I see that Jade took care of the question for ya though...thats my VP kicking **** again.

BTW....do women in the UK not keep their who-ha's clean? How do you guys not know about this invention?

You are the second Brit to ask this question. I see that Jade took care of the question for ya though...thats my VP kicking **** again.

BTW....do women in the UK not keep their who-ha's clean? How do you guys not know about this invention?

I can't speak for all UK laydeez, just 94.5% (she was a very short girl), but they have a similar thing, just with a different name. Nice to see you making a rare appearance BTW. Notice you went straight for the thread based around vulgarity and insults. Bad mod, naughty mod!!:P

I could start posting some spanish insults' date=' and not those stupid mexican ones your used to hear over there :P[/quote']

Do it all i know is pie suh slang with a little cuban and puerto rican mix........Let the SPAIN slang out the closet

Good example of being a D-bag. But I think he wanted a definition' date=' not a demonstration. :P[/quote']

Sometimes it is self explanatory and with him the shoe fitz and he wears it well.

Another good one is (Mod Edit) biting (Mod Edit)

For godz sake leather neck use #$%or somethin on the down low lmao ALTHOUGH it bothers me nun i might add i like REAL TALK

Hahahaha' date=' brilliant[/quote']

It gives you RED WINGS and dont google that 1 unless you have a strong staumach!

• 11 months later...
Ok' date=' just in cast any mod comes in and sees something that may bypass the swear filter, please note this is a year old thread that was revived, and not by myself!;)[/quote']

You're right Happy. Killing someone before the Law "Killing someone is against the law" is created doesn't make you a Criminal. But honestly doesn't it? I mean even before the rules is made regarding the swear filter, didn't you know that there is something wrong in typing bad words and you did it on purpose just to let other guys read and understand the bad words that you're trying to say.

Archived