Chris 'The Crowbar' Tuchscherer!!! UFC has a new HW BEAST!!!!

HuNtEr_S_tHoMpSoN

mma_s_tuchscherer11_576.jpg

Here he is...this dude is a monster....a former Collegiate wrestler. While wrestling for Minnesota State University, Moorhead he became a two-time NCAA Division II All-American, and as a mixed martial artist he has won several regional heavyweight championships. He currently trains at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy with fellow All-American and UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar.

Chris Tuchscherer

17-1

7 by KO

6 by Tapout

4 by decision

1 loss by decision

I picked Tuscherer to win. I love Gonzaga, as he is always respectful in victory and gracious in defeat, but, Cro Cop aside, has struggled when he has stepped up his competition. Tuscherer is nowhere near the level of Couture or Carwin, but does look like he will present a very legitimate challenge for Napao.

I picked Tuscherer to win. I love Gonzaga' date=' as he is always respectful in victory and gracious in defeat, but, Cro Cop aside, has struggled when he has stepped up his competition. Tuscherer is nowhere near the level of Couture or Carwin, but does look like he will present a very legitimate challenge for Napao.[/quote']

He was clearly beating Carwin when he got caught with a guided missile though. I expect to see the raised eyebrow at the end of this one...

He was clearly beating Carwin when he got caught with a guided missile though. I expect to see the raised eyebrow at the end of this one...

While I would agree that he rocked Carwin, the fact that he was unable to finish him from a winning position is where my worry about Gonzaga originates. Tuscherer has a good number of KO's on his record and I think this is where he will win the fight.

Archived