worst fighter currently in the ufc?

J_Bones_fan

Sorry if this has been posted already, i have done a search and haven't found the same thread. Just interested to know who people think is the worst fighter currently plying their trade in the ufc?

Im gona have to plump for Mostapha Al-Turk, i know he got a poke in the eye from cro cop but he also looked terrible agains Kongo. He wears too many knee and ankle supports aswell, he looks like he is falling to bits before the fight!

Hassan looked ok up until his arm got snapped... and even then he held out for the first attempt and tried to roll through it. On top of that he was going against a guy that will end up being great.

That being said... another vote for Emerson... since Kalib Starnes is no longer an option.

^ If thats to me' date=' then LMAO, theres 11 there, smart one. And A. Silva has also only faced 2 of my top [b']11[/b], to which if he faced one of them again (Hendo, but he won't, he's ducking him), he'd lose.

Dont think hes ducking him. Dont think he would lose either. Its your opinion, so I can accept that.

Plus he Beat him once, why fight him again?

Dont think hes ducking him. Dont think he would lose either. Its your opinion' date=' so I can accept that.

Plus he Beat him once, why fight him again?[/quote']

I don't really think he's ducking him either, I just like to see what people have to say. But it's very possible that Hendo could beat him this time around. And it doesn't matter if he beat him once, he could lose the next time. I'll give you plenty of examples. Coture/Liddell. Liddell lost the 1st fight, won the next 2. Lesnar/Mir. Obvious. Liddell/Horn. Liddell won the second one. Matt Serra/GSP. Obvious. BJ/Pulver. Obvious. BJ/Hughes. The list can go forever.

^ If thats to me' date=' then LMAO, theres 11 there, smart one. And A. Silva has also only faced 2 of my top [b']11[/b], to which if he faced one of them again (Hendo, but he won't, he's ducking him), he'd lose.

I'm going to go out on a limb when i say this but...to my knowledge, he beat Hendo :x

Although I believe Hendo is a lot better now, but Silva is still Silva.

chris leben is garbage didnt anderson prove that

i had a good laugh at this. so hendo's trash because he lost to anderson too, right?

leben is one tough sob. one of the harder hitting 'brawlers' at 185, a cast iron chin, under-rated ground skills, and some pretty mean GnP at times. so no, i think this post is fail.

ok ppl take way too many threads as jokes or just talk out of their un-MMAeducated asses.

I could possibly agree with Junie, even though i dont base all my decisions on guys I dont like or like, i could go with him. Or maybe Al-turk. There are some random undercarders who pop up but idk if its fair to list them.

i had a good laugh at this. so hendo's trash because he lost to anderson too' date=' right?

leben is one tough sob. one of the harder hitting 'brawlers' at 185, a cast iron chin, under-rated ground skills, and some pretty mean GnP at times. so no, i think this post is fail.[/quote']

Leben not the worst by far.......

come on dude he isnt ducking hendo .... hendos by far his biggest threat in middle weight with his haymakers and wrestling but honest to god i feel big nog woulds get anderson to either use a triangle from gaurd or rare naked choke

Leben not the worst by far.......

R u kidding me? Based on what? I don't remember who a few of his fights were against, but a loss to silva and a loss to Bisping (that would never happen again) do not make you the worst fighter. Is he evasive? not so much. But he has a better chin than everyone else, so he takes punishment to give it. Not the tactic I'd probably go with, but he's still making main cards. You can't call anyone who is regularly on the main card the WORST fighter in the UFC. Not the most technical game plan, but in no way the worst fighter.

Archived