What will he do after tht?????

GSPisLEGEND

Sooo gsp seems to b unstopable we all know tht. My boys next fight will b either swick or kampman.

Now lets b honest.. GSP will WALK THRU EITHER ONE OF THOSE SCRUBS so im not even worried about them.. my real question is what about after tht?????

Does he fight penn? Hughes? Fitch? Koscheck? i would like to c him fight diego S. but i know tht wont happen.. sanches is staying at LW for good. i would LOVE to c GSP move up to MW and fight silva!!!!!!!!!!!!! or if silva decides to give up his belt and stay at LHW then gsp could snatch tht maybe

Hell maybe gsp should fight Hendo up at MW... THOUGHTS???

Sooo gsp seems to b unstopable we all know tht. My boys next fight will b either swick or kampman.

Now lets b honest.. GSP will WALK THRU EITHER ONE OF THOSE SCRUBS so im not even worried about them.. my real question is what about after tht?????

Does he fight penn? Hughes? Fitch? Koscheck? i would like to c him fight diego S. but i know tht wont happen.. sanches is staying at LW for good. i would LOVE to c GSP move up to MW and fight silva!!!!!!!!!!!!! or if silva decides to give up his belt and stay at LHW then gsp could snatch tht maybe

Hell maybe gsp should fight Hendo up at MW... THOUGHTS???

whats up with people saying that a fighter is "their boy"?? its getting really annoying!! but i agree... their isnt much GSP could do in the welter weight division.. he needs to move up a weight class

LMAO. Either your trying to mock AK, or you think he's cool, and trying to be like him. Either way, stop it, it's not as funny/cool as you think.

GSP is good, but fighting isn't like a fire

"Quick" Swick could stand a chance if he avoids the ground game, which would be hard, but you can't completely count him out. I haven't seen much of Kampman, so I don't know about him.

LMAO. Either your trying to mock AK' date=' or you think he's cool, and trying to be like him. Either way, stop it, it's not as funny/cool as you think.

GSP is good, but fighting isn't like a fire

"Quick" Swick could stand a chance if he avoids the ground game, which would be hard, but you can't completely count him out. I haven't seen much of Kampman, so I don't know about him.[/quote']

umm no i hate the guy.. i kno wat serra did and i guarantee it wont EVER happen again. he is too good for tht.

Swick would have a chance if dana tld gsp "ur not allowed to go to the ground" dnt b dumb. we both know swick would get killed. and so would kampman.

im not dumb i kno gsp will lose again SOME DAY but my pt is now he literally is just too damn good for anyone in WW. so yeah ur whole comment was wrong.

No he shouldnt. GSP is fine where he is. The Silva thing isnt goin to happen' date=' and Im happy bout that. GSP has plenty of competitors to worry about @ WW.

If Serra could do it, anybody can. Just sayin.[/quote']

there it goes again the whole serra thing. cmon guys get over it plz. it wont happen again. he got hit with one lucky hit. i want GSP to stay wher he is at but again.. its getting kinda boring when he kills all his oppenents. i dnt want him to lose but he should take on some fights at mw

Oh jeez. So what happenend to GSP in the past couple of years to make him too good for that NOW? Why wasn't he too good back then? Everyone thought Chuck Liddell was too good for everyone else, but look, he still loss a few bouts (I'm talking before Rampage beat him again in the UFC, before he started going downhill).

And again, Swick has a punchers chance. He's not called "Quick" Swick for nothing, he finishs guys quick. I'm not saying he'd go in there and dominate, but he could rock GSP like Serra did and throw punches in bunches. And again, no one is ever "too damn good" for anyone, at least not when your talking about two professionals.

Swick has a damn good chance of beating GSP. His hand speed and acuracy will be tough for GSP to beat. I know he won the Penn fight but don't forget how much trouble he had standing, and Swick can put lights out in a heartbeat. Kampmann does have a lil shot, just because he is a pro fighter and as already stated anything can happen. there are plenty of threats at WW still so staying there until retirement, with some catchweight fights at a higher weight thrown in for "superfight" status, seems to be his best bet.

umm no i hate the guy.. i kno wat serra did and i guarantee it wont EVER happen again. he is too good for tht.

Swick would have a chance if dana tld gsp "ur not allowed to go to the ground" dnt b dumb. we both know swick would get killed. and so would kampman.

im not dumb i kno gsp will lose again SOME DAY but my pt is now he literally is just too damn good for anyone in WW. so yeah ur whole comment was wrong.

Hey, bro. Chill this is opinion driven. Dont think youre right and someone else is wrong because you have a favorite fighter. I like GSP, but Swick aint easy to roll over. Plus he has a better ground game than Alves. He is a legit challenger.

Kampman is a legit fighter too. Decent everywhere. Just saying.

Hey' date=' bro. Chill this is opinion driven. Dont think youre right and someone else is wrong because you have a favorite fighter. I like GSP, but Swick aint easy to roll over. Plus he has a better ground game than Alves. He is a legit challenger.

Kampman is a legit fighter too. Decent everywhere. Just saying.[/quote']

no its cool. im not being ignorant about gsp losing bcuz he my fav. im not thinking im right and everyone else is wrong. yea he has better ground than alves and i like his kicks bcuz he can end the fight with anyone of those kicks he throws. but i look at it as a easy win for gsp bcuz of ground game. and i also think gsp has better stand up also.

Oh' date=' so now Serra got a lucky hit? Even so, it doesn't matter, it's fighting, what happens, happens. People get caught. At the end of the day, Matt Serra holds a victory over GSP, you can't forget about it. So, yeah, it could happen again[/quote']

you are right. if serra got lucky so did ryo chanan over a silva. a punchers chance isnt luck it means you have a chance. when someone says punchers chance about a fight say swick over gsp it means they have a chance. i dont think swick can beat gsp but saying someone got lucky is just making excuses for your favorite fighter.

Archived