How ya like UFC 09 undisputed?

GSPisLEGEND

I LOVE IT. ITS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVERRRRRRRRRR.

give an honest answer PLZ.. if u play it whats ur record?

NO LIE mine is 347-21

and i did NOT do the cheating thing where if u lose it dnt affect ur record

my record 118-60 level 47

i loved the game at first however after arm ache and good wars people disconnecting

really got on my **** and i didnt play it as much im glad thats sorted now .and back to playing reg.

I have a similar record if I remember correctly and am at level 52 now thanks to a DNF win over a guy that was ranked 107 or something. I currently have 0 DNFs. I have also found that your enjoyment of the game increases tremendously if you don't even start a match with a guy that has more than 5 DNFs. I have had one match that D/Cd even though we both swear it wasn't either of us... and I didn't get a DNF for it... so not sure what happened there.

Favorite moments:

Beating the level 107 guy and having him DNF as he taps. He was ranked in the top 100 players.

One-hit KO of GSP with Penn in first four seconds of round 1.

Almost instant tapout of Dan Henderson by Demian Maia. Match started, he threw a punch or two, I threw one or two back. He grappled and went for the pick-up, pivot, slam move. Demian blocked and immediately cinched in a guillotine. Went from standing to tapping on the ground in like 5 seconds.

I have a similar record if I remember correctly and am at level 52 now thanks to a DNF win over a guy that was ranked 107 or something. I currently have 0 DNFs. I have also found that your enjoyment of the game increases tremendously if you don't even start a match with a guy that has more than 5 DNFs. I have had one match that D/Cd even though we both swear it wasn't either of us... and I didn't get a DNF for it... so not sure what happened there.

Favorite moments:

Beating the level 107 guy and having him DNF as he taps. He was ranked in the top 100 players.

One-hit KO of GSP with Penn in first four seconds of round 1.

Almost instant tapout of Dan Henderson by Demian Maia. Match started' date=' he threw a punch or two, I threw one or two back. He grappled and went for the pick-up, pivot, slam move. Demian blocked and immediately cinched in a guillotine. Went from standing to tapping on the ground in like 5 seconds.[/quote']

the stupid thing is idiots still dnf now it happened to me last friday night i beat a level

52 the pittbull (me) was choking big brock he dnf as he taps i sent him a polite msg

I HATE online play. Way too choppy' date=' too many cheap fighters (the uppercut glitch), etc.

I like playing with friends in exhibition and career mode is fun[/quote']

Not choppy at all for me. *ponder* Uppercut glitch?

My only complaint it not being able to check leg kicks. I would also take a reduction in the number of fighters in order to see some variety in the movesets... or more fight styles. Does anyone seriously pick people that are rated in the 70s when everyone else is picking BJ, Anderson, Forrest, Brock, etc?

I wish there was a way to force a handicap or something. So if I pick a certain player, you have to pick a guy within +-2 of me or something. An option that you could turn on or off though. Would be neat to see a bunch of nobodies banging away.

Not choppy at all for me. *ponder* Uppercut glitch?

My only complaint it not being able to check leg kicks. I would also take a reduction in the number of fighters in order to see some variety in the movesets... or more fight styles. Does anyone seriously pick people that are rated in the 70s when everyone else is picking BJ' date=' Anderson, Forrest, Brock, etc?

I wish there was a way to force a handicap or something. So if I pick a certain player, you have to pick a guy within +-2 of me or something. An option that you could turn on or off though. Would be neat to see a bunch of nobodies banging away.[/quote']

if you get into a certain range you can throw uppercuts to the body repeatedly and the other guy won't be able to move or defend them. It's Quite f*cking ghey

if you get into a certain range you can throw uppercuts to the body repeatedly and the other guy won't be able to move or defend them. It's Quite f*cking ghey

I've had a guy do this to me with rampage and it's really annoying. Also with brock there is a knee to the body that is almost impossible to stop. One guy kept using the same move and my guy was out of energy by the end of the first round. I know how to stop the move and get the takedown but I had arlovski and he wasn't fast enough to do it.

i love it. 10-2 ranked. 7 submissions. level 15. 10 fight win streak. got into it with a guy i didnt want to play with last night because he had 342 dnf. he said i was scared. whatever. and i only like to play caf. favorite moment: match starts guy immediately gos for a takedown i sprawl and and get sprawl offense, go for the guillotine fight over in like 30 seconds. neither of us even throw a strike. classic.

I've had a guy do this to me with rampage and it's really annoying. Also with brock there is a knee to the body that is almost impossible to stop. One guy kept using the same move and my guy was out of energy by the end of the first round. I know how to stop the move and get the takedown but I had arlovski and he wasn't fast enough to do it.

time it right and u can flick the right stick and catch his spam punches.

Great idea that makes me instantly smile when i think of you jumping up when getting beat and running to turn it off before a lose in a rage of determination and desperation ' date=' cant wait to do the same lol ;)[/quote']

I don't jump up in desperation, it's more of me pushing the X in my x-box controller angrily and and scrolling to "Turn Off Console" with haste. :)

It's good. The problems are:

-Fighters MUST be updated, not the advertisments on the octagon floor

- Patch for disconnecting came way too late

- Why don't i get a win when they disconnect?

- How the heck does Mir pick up Lesnar in a fight?

- Gitches (like invincible knees, automatic glitched standup)

-Fighters MUST be updated' date=' not the advertisments on the octagon floor

- How the heck does Mir pick up Lesnar in a fight?

- Gitches (like invincible knees, automatic glitched standup)[/quote']Also, I can never submit the computer. I know they have a patch for easier subs on X-box live, but they should consider making a patch available for purchase at a store. I don't even bother leveling my created characters up in submission offense anymore.

-Fighters MUST be updated' date=' not the advertisments on the octagon floor

- [b']How the heck does Mir pick up Lesnar in a fight[/b]?

- Gitches (like invincible knees, automatic glitched standup)

1. Its a video game

2. What do you mean exactly? You just have to block by moving the right stick in the opposite direction in time, thats it. What do you mean by glitched standup?

• 1 year later...

Archived