Rampage Vs Rashad

GNPWarrior

rashad has never faced anyone like rampage. the only person similar was an aging lidell. ya sugar is fast but he will throw a sloppy punch and rampage will counter it with a left or right hook and put him down. i dont like to make predictions but this one is going to be up there for ko of the year. thats my opinion.

I don't really pay much attention to anything Evans says, not that I don't like him, it's just, I don't pay attention. So I don't care for his attitude.

I mean, he's a great wrestler, and is a nartual born athlete, it just seems he doesn't have the skills to hang with someone like Rampage. All of his wins are over "good" fighters, not "great" (he beat a past his prime, on his way out, Chuck Liddell). So he has yet to really prove anything to me, other than he can beat some of the "competition" UFC throws in front of him.

hmmm i dont know why everyone hates on rashad so much ... cuz hes ****y i reckon ... no one can deny hes got skills... i have feeling he will beat rampage only because of the kieth jardine fight ... i got rashad by UD ... rip on it if you will but thats just my opinion

Rampage is thee better fighter.. Rashads only credible win is over Griffin who is NOT a top talented fighter.. (love griffin but hes not even top 5 imo..) so basically you cant say Rashad is a top fighter untill he beats a top fighter.. Rampage on the other hand has wins over TOP level guys... and beat chuck down twice in his prime.. not when he was on the verge of retirement like rashad did.. Rampage is gonna run through Evans.. youll see..

.... Rampage is a member of MMA's senior tour ... ( w/ Papa Randy, Nog, Grandpa Coleman, Liddell, Hughes, the Shamrocks, Pulver, Rivera, Lawlor, Trigg, Wanderlai, Sakuraba, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Hendo, BJ looked old vs. Rush, etc. ) ... On-line futures has it ... (-350) Sugar & (+250) Rampage . Quinton has been around since 1998 & he has a 46% KO record, 9 decisions & 7 subs, many serious injuries & personel problems have plagued him thru-out his career... he is an olde 33 yrs. & a bit shopworn . Rashad is a fresh 30 yr olde w/ a 13-1 record .... KO'd Salmon, Lambert, Liddell & Gump . He is properly motivated with the knowledge that consecutive losses on his record will damage future pay-checks . He is excellent at timing his opponents & he throws straight punches with power ..... Sugar by KO ... you pick the round ?

There's no doubt Rashad has alot of skill and a fairly well-rounded fighter but being a big Rampage fan boy i'm going Rampage all the way.

I think Rashad is a future champion, but this is not his fight.

Rampage's defence is too good for Rashad to overcome, Rampage is also fresh which will be good to see!

I can see this fight going the distance... but i honestly doubt it will with all the bad blood between the 2.

Prediction - Rampage KO round 3

.... Rampage is a member of MMA's senior tour ... ( w/ Papa Randy' date=' Nog, Grandpa Coleman, Liddell, Hughes, the Shamrocks, Pulver, Rivera, Lawlor, Trigg, Wanderlai, Sakuraba, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Hendo, BJ looked old vs. Rush, etc. ) ... On-line futures has it ... (-350) Sugar & (+250) Rampage . Quinton has been around since 1998 & he has a 46% KO record, 9 decisions & 7 subs, many serious injuries & personel problems have plagued him thru-out his career... he is an olde 33 yrs. & a bit shopworn . Rashad is a fresh 30 yr olde w/ a 13-1 record .... KO'd Salmon, Lambert, Liddell & Gump . He is properly motivated with the knowledge that consecutive losses on his record will damage future pay-checks . He is excellent at timing his opponents & he throws straight punches with power ..... Sugar by KO ... you pick the round ?[/quote']

His record is not 13 and 1

.... Rampage is a member of MMA's senior tour ... ( w/ Papa Randy' date=' Nog, Grandpa Coleman, Liddell, Hughes, the Shamrocks, Pulver, Rivera, Lawlor, Trigg, Wanderlai, Sakuraba, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Hendo,[b'] BJ looked old vs. Rush[/b], etc. ) ... On-line futures has it ... (-350) Sugar & (+250) Rampage . Quinton has been around since 1998 & he has a 46% KO record, 9 decisions & 7 subs, many serious injuries & personel problems have plagued him thru-out his career... he is an olde 33 yrs. & a bit shopworn . Rashad is a fresh 30 yr olde w/ a 13-1 record .... KO'd Salmon, Lambert, Liddell & Gump . He is properly motivated with the knowledge that consecutive losses on his record will damage future pay-checks . He is excellent at timing his opponents & he throws straight punches with power ..... Sugar by KO ... you pick the round ?

Anyone looks old against GSP. Did BJ look old against Sherk, Joe Daddy, or Florian? No.

That list has no one who hasn't been ko'd before. Salmon and Lambert are cans. Or gatekeepers at best.

Don't know which fights you've been watching but he telegraphs his punches and they are usually not straight.

Rampage will KO Rashad in the first like he did to Wandy. Soon as Sugar starts getting aggressive and stands toe to toe theres gonna be a huge hook comin straight for his chin.

Anyone looks old against GSP. Did BJ look old against Sherk' date=' Joe Daddy, or Florian? No.

That list has no one who hasn't been ko'd before. Salmon and Lambert are cans. Or gatekeepers at best.

Don't know which fights you've been watching but he telegraphs his punches and they are usually not straight.

Rampage will KO Rashad in the first like he did to Wandy. Soon as Sugar starts getting aggressive and stands toe to toe theres gonna be a huge hook comin straight for his chin.[/quote']

i think your wrong Rampage is the aggressive one and rashad is defensive Rampage will fight right into Rashads game.

.... Rampage looks ridiculous throwing punches .... like he has arthitis or muscle spasms .... he lost to Gump & was ko'd by Shogun & Wanderlai twice .... yeah, he knocked out a wobbly olde Wanderlai for a little revenge ... whoopie ! .....10 yrs ago Quinton was ko'd by the legendary "Marvin Eastman the Beastman"..... I will take Rashad's record & ability in this match-up .

.... Rampage looks ridiculous throwing punches .... like he has arthitis or muscle spasms .... he lost to Gump & was ko'd by Shogun & Wanderlai twice .... yeah' date=' he knocked out a wobbly olde Wanderlai for a little revenge ... whoopie ! .....10 yrs ago Quinton was ko'd by the legendary "Marvin Eastman the Beastman"..... I will take Rashad's record & ability in this match-up .[/quote']

So weird earlier I was telling this other noob why Quinton got ko'd twice, where Wanderlei had it so easy in Pride. Rampage had a fight before both Wanderlei fights, biased refs standing them up in when Rampage dominated, Wanderlei giving tons of knees to Rampage's stone solid chin and only the second fight finally actually knocking him out cold. Pride held Silva's image high and protected it with their mighty power. Its so funny after he fell Pride fell. The only thing I dont like about Wanderlei, but idk if I can hold it against him or not.

As for the OP the only way Rashad is winning is by a **** judge's decision...and Rampage aint goin to no more decisions! I like Rashad but when it comes to Rampage he still deserves that title.Rampage KO 2nd

I think the best Rashad could do is a TKO. Maybe I'm too much in awe of Rampage's chin though.

I do see the possibility of a takedown and some mean ground-n-pound.

That's where Rashad's speed and good power from the top will come in handy.

After Rampage is tenderized with several solid leg kicks, of course.

i think your wrong Rampage is the aggressive one and rashad is defensive Rampage will fight right into Rashads game.

In the Wandy fight' date=' Rampage sat back and let Silva come to him. If he does the same he will score with the hook and end the fight.

.... Rampage looks ridiculous throwing punches .... like he has arthitis or muscle spasms .... he lost to Gump & was ko'd by Shogun & Wanderlai twice .... yeah, he knocked out a wobbly olde Wanderlai for a little revenge ... whoopie ! .....10 yrs ago Quinton was ko'd by the legendary "Marvin Eastman the Beastman"..... I will take Rashad's record & ability in this match-up .

Back in PRIDE Rampage had nothing but wrestling. Since then he's switched up training camps and has gotten better and better. The Forrest loss could have gone either way it was a very close fight, other than the round he got held down. Alot of people were KO'd by Marvin "The Beastman" Eastman back in the day...and we may still yet see a re match between Shogun and Jackson.

I think the best Rashad could do is a TKO. Maybe I'm too much in awe of Rampage's chin though.

I do see the possibility of a takedown and some mean ground-n-pound.

That's where Rashad's speed and good power from the top will come in handy.

After Rampage is tenderized with several solid leg kicks' date=' of course.[/quote']

I haven't really seen Rashad throw alot of leg kicks but it would be smart on his part in this fight.

Archived