Bring The UFC To Mississippi!!!!!!!!

JoeJoe69

I writing to start a campaign to get the UFC to come to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I'm a loyal fan to the UFC and it would be the greatest thing if the UFC was brought to the coast. We just had the Sapp VS Lashley fight here and it was good, it was no Ufc match but good nontheless. Please bring it to the coast, it would make this fan dream come true to see the greaset fighters in the world right here in my own backyard. Dana White is the man!!!!!

Screw Miss' date=' its the armpit state of the U.S. other than NJ. Nothing personal[/quote']

Some of the very first UFC's were taken place in Mississippi. I agree they should come back. Or at least go to Louisiana. It seems they are probably going to Memphis. I don't see why some of the staple states for MMA aren't good enough to host PPV now adays.

P.S. Don't listen to BigMacbub JoeJoe, he's just mad he can't watch MMA, Gamble, and Deep Sea fish all in the same location.

I live in Louisiana, so i'm all for a Mississippi or Louisiana event. And Mississippi is not a "hairy armpit state" it's perfectly normal just like New York or whatever other Northern state you are from. And notice I didn't say some crap like "yeah all yall yankee's r stupid...huh..."

Archived