Commentators

GSPortugal

Hi, I am an UFC fan from Portugal. I was watching an UFC Unleashed episode and I think it is a ****ing disrespectful attitude from the commentators to abusively show their preferences to the world. I was shocked and I think UFC was never closer to WWE fake wrestling in the media aspects.

Shame on you! :(

Hi' date=' I am an UFC fan from Portugal. I was watching an UFC Unleashed episode and I think it is a ****ing disrespectful attitude from the commentators to abusively show their preferences to the world. I was shocked and I think UFC was never closer to WWE fake wrestling in the media aspects.

Shame on you! :([/quote']

This isn't the olympics. They can like one or the other.

Hi' date=' I am an UFC fan from Portugal. I was watching an UFC Unleashed episode and I think it is a ****ing disrespectful attitude from the commentators to abusively show their preferences to the world. I was shocked and I think UFC was never closer to WWE fake wrestling in the media aspects.

Shame on you! :([/quote']

first off, what fight are you talking about, and what exactally did they say?

next. they aren't judges, so they can have favorite fighters if they want to. When you look at the behavior of peopole in general, you can make the assumption that even the judges have favorites, even though they're supposed to be un-biased. it's just how people are. they prefer certain people over others.

It isn't the olympics' date=' but it's a question of professionalism. If they want to get excited or to support someone they should go to the audience. UFC is a sport, not a circus!

If you are not able to understand my point of view, you are an *******![/quote']

ohhh. he's callin you out USMC, best be verbally pwning him right now please.

lay the smack down!

Dude, I don't know what fight you've been watching, but it seems they try to give credit to both fighters before, during, and after fights. Or, if a fighter seems to be showing a flaw, they'll put it out to us, the viewer, to help some people who might not understand.

The only thing I could see you complaining about is the fact that they sometimes choose who they think will win. But that's based on who they think is better, more experienced, looks better so far in the fight, ect., not who they like more.

It isn't the olympics' date=' but it's a question of professionalism. If they want to get excited or to support someone they should go to the audience. UFC is a sport, not a circus!

If you are not able to understand my point of view, you are an *******![/quote']

I will allow you this one screw up. But never let it happen again. This time I will just educate you.

1. UFC is an organization, not a sport.

2. Commentators call a quality fighter a quality fighter and call a slackjawed hack a slackjawed hack. That is their job.

3. It is best not to make waves untill you can swim.

Archived