UFC 105..Worst card this year???

Zrod13

I just took a glance at the UFC 105 card and holy shizza it's a doozy.......I really dont want to see any of these fighters with the acception of Siver and Bisping..Maybe Bisping will pull off an epic KO?? (proly not)..

Wikipedia:

Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang[4]

Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Matt Brown[5]

Welterweight bout: Dan Hardy vs. Kim Dong-hyun[6]

Welterweight bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. Peter Sobotta[7]

Lightweight bout: Andre Winner vs. Rolando Delgado[8]

Lightweight bout: Paul Kelly vs. Dennis Siver[9]

At least UFC 106 is gonna be Kick ****!!

Heavyweight Championship bout: Brock Lesnar © vs. Shane Carwin[2]

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Tito Ortiz[3]

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Ricardo Almeida[4]

Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida[5]

Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dustin Hazelett[6]

I just took a glance at the UFC 105 card and holy shizza it's a doozy.......I really dont want to see any of these fighters with the acception of Siver and Bisping..Maybe Bisping will pull off an epic KO?? (proly not)..

Wikipedia:

That card isn't set in stone yet though. But I don't think its that bad at all. The Kang/Bisping fight will be fun and I'm stoked to see Winner and Wilks fight for the first time...I wonder whats up with my boy Ross though?

Wikipedia:

105 barely cuts it as a UFN. Anbody who pays money for that kife needs a punch. Normally I'm pretty supportive of all cards, but that is just baaad.

106 looks tight for sure.

Wikipedia:

What do you expect......This is the counter for Fedor's 1st fight in Strikeforce. Of course its gonna be horrendous.

Wat u talking about??? this is an amazing card, because on 75% of cards its just americans, brazillians and the odd englishman,

now their giving the card to english people more or less, this card is sick.

and paul taylor might be fighting at 105 to, so its gonna be good. + BJ PENN VS DIEGO SANCHEZ for the title. = probly best or 2nd best card of the year in my opionion

I'll not be gettin a ticket as it stands! Its needs the Penn fight on and another big fight! UK wants too see the big names not just all UK fighters.....!

Completely agree. I love watching Dan Hardy and Terry Etim fight, but like someone already said, this card is hardly even worthy of an UFN tag. I'm not gonna be getting a ticket unless the card changes.

.... I agree, the UFC pool is washed-out with too many B/C level fighters & TUF is not helping . The last PPV was a snoozer considering that Gump & Kenflo were not competitive . DW needs to bring in more action fighters like Fedor, Shields, The Armenian Assassin, & maybe give the Pitbull another go . I know the PPV's will go from 44.95 to 49.95 soon enough .... the fight-cards need to improve dramatically for sure ! P.S.- they need to tune-up this website too, its a navigational nightmare .

Its starting to p1ss me off how the UK are getting skanked on every event. We havent had a big fight since Rampage v Hendo at 75

Is it me or do those brits cry and moan like little girls... "this card (105) sucks' date=' stop hating on our hero bisbing, Hendo's unsportsmalike with that last strike, the US MMA fans don't like us, why can't anyone tell me [b']right now [/b]where UFC 100 is gonna be aired, cry cry cry cry and cry some more........ Man Up!!!!

At the UFC 102 press conference Dana said that Hendo vs Silva will most likely take place at UFC 105 but he is going to wait for the outcome of Mia vs Marquardt before he announces anything. If Hendo vs Silva is the Main event then I will definately be going, I prefer this fight to BJ vs Sanchez. As for the rest of the card goes I can see why alot of U.S. fans are not impressed, but if you are from England then this will be a good card to go to, it will be a sick atmosphere every fight cos they all involve English fighters. I would much rather have our fighters fight on the card than a load of mid-tier yanks that I couldnt give 2 turds about. As long as Bisping vs Kang is not main event I have no complaints.

Is it me or do those brits cry and moan like little girls... "this card (105) sucks' date=' stop hating on our hero bisbing, Hendo's unsportsmalike with that last strike, the US MMA fans don't like us, why can't anyone tell me [b']right now [/b]where UFC 100 is gonna be aired, cry cry cry cry and cry some more........ Man Up!!!!

Is it me or are you a goon. 1. Good card, most of the *****ing is coming from yanks. 2. Bisping not a Hero and the yanks love to cry about it when he wins. 3. I dont blame Hendo for doing what he did, I think it was mostly new fans who dont understand the rules who did the crying there. 4. Couldnt give a crap if you like us. 5. there was alot of moaning going on about where UFC 100 was going to be aired, but you would be the same if you didnt know a week before. 6. you are a tool

I guess Hendo vrs Silva is just about the only possible title fight that could be at 105 now, with most of the top fighters tied up at other UFC events, and Dana saying it definently not Sanchez vrs Penn,im not sure what else he can come up with to headline,but if Bisping vrs Kang was the main event, IMO I doubt the MEN arena would be a sell out !!!!

What do you expect......This is the counter for Fedor's 1st fight in Strikeforce. Of course its gonna be horrendous.

You'r right, they will probably throw this fight on for free to try and counter the strikeforce event. I didnt realize it at first but if the fight ends up being free than it is a smart move by the UFC for sure...

Yeah, it's like when the Brits say "It's not fair that we have to pay for UFC while they get it for free". Oh hang on, that's some of the American fans isn't it. And I'm sure you'll find, little fella, that a lot of complaints about the 105 card come from all fans, not just UK fans. And since when is Bisping our hero? A lot of the UK fans feel that his ****iness is unecessary. And I've never come across a US fan that I didn't find friendly....until now.

I'm not complaining about the card because it's being aired in the UK... I'm complaining because it's a **** card. It could be in Tom Cruise's yard for all I care, if it's a lame card, I'll make it known that I think it sucks.

Its got to be a **** card...we always get hit with the **** fights in the uk.

That card looks like a card from a ufc fight night.

I nearly bought a ticket the other day' date=' good job i didnt...[/quote']

People are assuming the fights will be poor, but until the event is over we won't know how good it was. It looks to me like a card packed with people who, in a few years time, we will be talking about as potential main eventers. Hindsight, much more reliable than foresight.

i'm not complaining about the card because it's being aired in the uk... I'm complaining because it's a **** card. It could be in tom cruise's yard for all i care' date=' if it's a lame card, i'll make it known that i think it sucks.[/quote']

[attach]249[/attach]

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16002/michael-bisping-vs-denis-kang-probably-set-for-ufc-105-co-main-event-in-england.mma

If this proves to be true' date=' what would the main event look like? I would picture a Hendo fight, but I really dont know who he would fight that could bring the interest up though...

This article looks promising though.[/quote']

Just checked the article and noticed Ross Pearsons name mentioned for the first time. If he does fight Aaron Riley that will be a tough test as Riley is a strong lightweight with a granite chin.

idk i'm kind of stoked for Dan Hardy vs. Dong-Hyun Kim and Matt Brown vs Wilks

and there's a rumor that main event will be Penn vs Sanchez, but it's unlikely do to Penn not liking to fight over seas

and if the aaron riley rumor is true than that's a bad decision for him, he just fought at 101.. but i see him winning that fight regardless.

I dont understand why DaMarques Johnson is on the card' date=' thats just ****ing stupid[/quote']

The UFC puts British fighters on UK cards to give us someone to cheer (although IMO we can make up our own minds who to cheer for), so it make twisted sense that they'd want to give us someone to boo as well. After TUF9, Da-no-marques is the obvious choice as every other competing US team member was a decent guy.

The UFC puts British fighters on UK cards to give us someone to cheer (although IMO we can make up our own minds who to cheer for)' date=' so it make twisted sense that they'd want to give us someone to boo as well. After TUF9, Da-no-marques is the obvious choice as every other competing US team member was a decent guy.[/quote']

WTF? this isnt WWF im not here to cheer and boo like a gimp.

I'l boo Bisping though

If the Penn vs. Sanchez fight really did get dropped that would be a bummer, but if the UFC is going to replace it with another main event it might turn out not to be so bad. The only really legit main event matchups I can think of right now would be Anderson defending his title or GSP defending his title. What else is available right now? Pretty much all the other big-name fights and fighters are set for the rest of the year.

Archived