UFC 102 Hey DANA!

BrownDawg

PPV Saturday night UFC's advertising 11 MMA matches on the fight card,I'll pay my $$$$ but will I get everything your advertising (11 matches) ? will throw down $100 saying the UFC will only show 6 of the 11 fights ! any takers ? DANA if you buy 11 doghnuts from me and I only put 6 in the box would you feel ripped off LOL, possibly you'd buy your doughnuts else where.............................note to self!

PPV Saturday night UFC's advertising 11 MMA matches on the fight card' date='I'll pay my $$$$ but will I get everything your advertising (11 matches) ? will throw down $100 saying the UFC will only show 6 of the 11 fights ! any takers ? DANA if you buy 11 doghnuts from me and I only put 6 in the box would you feel ripped off LOL, possibly you'd buy your doughnuts else where.............................note to self![/quote']

They are showing the undercard for free at 102, just so you know champ.

Dude so why is the UFC advertising $54.95 http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/ufc?footernavtype=-1 you plan on watching it for FREE on your computer screen or 2 weeks later for FREE on spike TV...................................I'lll now bet you see 5 fights instead of my original guess of 6 for $54.95 LMAO.

because its live and i pay the 50 to watch it live same reason i dont wait 2 weeks to watch the superbowl on nfl network

PPV Saturday night UFC's advertising 11 MMA matches on the fight card' date='I'll pay my $$$$ but will I get everything your advertising (11 matches) ? will throw down $100 saying the UFC will only show 6 of the 11 fights ! any takers ? DANA if you buy 11 doghnuts from me and I only put 6 in the box would you feel ripped off LOL, possibly you'd buy your doughnuts else where.............................note to self![/quote']

they don't advertise every fight........ try reading for once ...... may not be broadcasted means just that...... plus it's a time slot issue ...... they only buy a certain amount of time 2 show as many as they can .....

Uh oh!!! Are you taking on the mighty UFC???? All the Dana apologist will have something to say about that.

Good thread. Most of the people who are coming after you are kids that live at home and their parents pay for the PPV. You are just looking for some value to your purchase. I can't blame you!

Read the small print before you pay for anything.

They cannot faulsly advertise, that's illegal... and they're not stupid.

Why do you think on the fight cards on the website for the undercard fights it has "may not be broadcasted"

Learn to read and don't throw your toys out of your pram for no REAL reason.

If you don't like it, don't pay for it.

Dude so why is the UFC advertising $54.95 http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/ufc?footernavtype=-1 you plan on watching it for FREE on your computer screen or 2 weeks later for FREE on spike TV...................................I'lll now bet you see 5 fights instead of my original guess of 6 for $54.95 LMAO.

Dang, you should get Dish TV. It's only 45.99 and I only missed 2 fights on the undercard and it automatically saves it until you delete it. I know that's different because my friend bought UFC 100 and he thought it would save it for a few days so he didn't watch it and he found out it's only saved for 24 hours.

102 was a great event. I have never not gotten what was promised on the main card of a fight. Now, I have been mia for a while. but the main card fights are always listed as such, and the under cards are listed as "may not be televised." Am I missing something here?

Archived