Former Power Ranger Jason David Frank to Soon Make Debut in MMA

MMAWaves

http://mmawaves.com/2009/08/28/former-power-ranger-jason-david-frank-to-soon-make-debut-in-mma

Former Power Ranger Jason David Frank recently signed with SuckerPunch Entertainment and will soon be making his debut in mixed martial arts.

Jason, who is 35 years old, began training in martial arts at the age of 4 and holds a sixth degree Black Belt in Karate.

He currently trains out of his own gym, Rising Sun MMA. Among his training partners is UFC lightweight fighter Melvin Guillard.

Unless he does something amazing' date=' I don't think we'll see him in the UFC. Hope he can call on his Zord, he may need the extra help.[/quote']

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Being 35 years old and no MMA experience whatsoever i find it difficult as well to see him on the UFC. And thats even without watching him fight.

Unless he does something amazing' date=' I don't think we'll see him in the UFC. Hope he can call on his Zord, he may need the extra help.[/quote']

The most amazing thing about this post is that you know the name of Power Rangers stuff (I don't even know what Zord is). I hope you've got nieces, nephews or kids of your own!;)

I don't doubt that he can be successful at MMA' date=' but I wonder how far he wants to take it?[/quote']

Its hard to tell...

And the other problem he is going to face, even if he proofs to be outstanding in the octagon, is thats hes not very marketing friendly. He used to be a Power Ranger and most people wont get past this.

I?m quite intrigued to see him fight. Don?t know why.

The most amazing thing about this post is that you know the name of Power Rangers stuff (I don't even know what Zord is). I hope you've got nieces' date=' nephews or kids of your own!;)[/quote']

I was a kid once, contrary to popular belief. Now if we really wanted to get into "kid territory" I happen to know all the names of the Teletubbies as well as the original host of Blue's Clues and the new host's name. Yes, I have a 2 yr old daughter.

I was a kid once' date=' contrary to popular belief. Now if we really wanted to get into "kid territory" I happen to know all the names of the Teletubbies as well as the original host of Blue's Clues and the new host's name. Yes, I have a 2 yr old daughter.[/quote']

I can name all Ben 10 aliens, both original and Alien Force. I just pretend it's for my boy!

http://mmawaves.com/2009/08/28/former-power-ranger-jason-david-frank-to-soon-make-debut-in-mma

Former Power Ranger Jason David Frank recently signed with SuckerPunch Entertainment and will soon be making his debut in mixed martial arts.

Jason' date=' who is 35 years old, began training in martial arts at the age of 4 and holds a sixth degree Black Belt in Karate.

He currently trains out of his own gym, Rising Sun MMA. Among his training partners is UFC lightweight fighter Melvin Guillard.[/quote']

35 years old and he wants to compete in MMA? He should have thought about it 10-15 years ago.

Too late now.

• 10 months later...
The dude is a legit BB in Karate. Who knows what he's been doing since that show. If he has the skill then thats cool' date=' if not, we'll all get a good laugh :)[/quote']

+1 Who cares if he was on a kids show before. Why do people insist on bashing famous people that wanna fight. What if he was an engineer with a 6th degree BB It would be ok... Grow the **** up.

Archived